Author

Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners - page 635. (Read 700763 times)

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1084
Version 1.3.2 has been released.

This release adds support for the latest sgminer with Qubit and WhirlpoolX algorithms. The profit switcher has also been updated to use these new algorithms.
legendary
I was very interested in this software until I found out it is in a crippled state until you pay for it. Why not do what most companies do these days and give a free trial for 30 days, or even 14 days then cripple it? So we can see if it works with everything. I couldn't even add my SP10 because I couldn't find a field to enter the user/pw. Does it even support remote miners via http? It is very sharp looking and informative. Right now I'm using M's Miner Monitor which has been working good.
Hi,

There are mainly three feature that isn't included in the free version; notifications, built-in web and c# scripting. There is also a limit on the number of miners you can add of course. The idea was to include almost everything in the free version, to let users try out most parts of the applications.

I fully understand that sometimes you want to try out everything. I do get these requests, and I have been given away temporary registration codes (that can be revoked later) to users to make it possible from them to try all features and add many more miners. Please contact me by e-mail I can provide you with a temporary registration code that you can use to test everything.

I know that there are users with SP10 miners that uses Awesome Miner. I'm not fully sure if I understood your question about remote miners via HTTP. What Awesome Miner is doing is to connect to the Cgminer API of the miner, typically running on port 4028 (that is not HTTP). Are you adding your SP10 miner as an External Miner is Awesome Miner?
legendary
Hello patrike, can you add Yaamp qubit algo in awesome profit switcher ?
Hi,
I will add support for that in next release. Thanks for the suggestion.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Hello patrike, can you add Yaamp qubit algo in awesome profit switcher ?
legendary
I do have another question. I only have need of the standard edition atm but may increase the number of miners i run in the near future. Can the program be upgraded for a cost difference or does the next edition need to be purchased in full?

Also, in user defined coins, can it pull current coin stats from coinwarz with api?
It's fully possible to upgrade between the editions, and only paying for the price difference.

Awesome Miner can connect to different coin statistics providers, including CoinWarz. If you select CoinWarz for statistics, all coins listed on CoinWarz will be made available in Awesome Miner automatically, so you don't have to add it manually.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I do have another question. I only have need of the standard edition atm but may increase the number of miners i run in the near future. Can the program be upgraded for a cost difference or does the next edition need to be purchased in full?

Also, in user defined coins, can it pull current coin stats from coinwarz with api?
legendary
Hi. Trying out the free version for my S3 's and love it so far. Being able to swap pools on all machines rocks.  Kudos for making such an awesome program.

My question is this. Is their a way to make it display the ASIC status for the S3?  Specifically the x count and status for the chips. Can this be defined as a custom rule or would it require something more complex?  

Thanks

NM. Just found where it shows all the info I need. Love it. Upgrading later today.
Thanks for your feedback.
Great that you already found the information you were looking for. At the bottom of this page there is a guide how to show the Antminer ASIC status in the Progress field:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx
Activity: 103
Hi. Trying out the free version for my S3 's and love it so far. Being able to swap pools on all machines rocks.  Kudos for making such an awesome program.

My question is this. Is their a way to make it display the ASIC status for the S3?  Specifically the x count and status for the chips. Can this be defined as a custom rule or would it require something more complex?  

Thanks

NM. Just found where it shows all the info I need. Love it. Upgrading later today.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
I just upgraded -- Looks awesome !!

thx

Awesome Miner 1.3.1 has been released. The main focus of this release is to provide better customization of the profit levels for the multi pools and coins used by the profit switcher.

In the Options dialog, Online Services section, a custom profit factor can be defined for each multi pool service.

In the coin properties for a coin (can be found in the Coins tab in the main window of Awesome Miner), a custom profitablity or a profitability factor can be defined.
legendary
Awesome Miner 1.3.1 has been released. The main focus of this release is to provide better customization of the profit levels for the multi pools and coins used by the profit switcher.

In the Options dialog, Online Services section, a custom profit factor can be defined for each multi pool service.

In the coin properties for a coin (can be found in the Coins tab in the main window of Awesome Miner), a custom profitablity or a profitability factor can be defined.
thx, that would be great

have a great New Year

In MP profitability is determined by gh/btc/day, but it is unclear how it is determined with coins. I manually set  LTC to .000175 1 mh/s. this appears to give proper earning/day however it still mines nicehash and yamp when LTC is manually at a higher level

What is 1 mh/s and how does that relate to gh/btc/day
Hi,

Your observation is correct. When manually defining profitability for a coin like LTC, it isn't taken into consideration properly by the profit switcher. I will work on a correction for this and a new version will be available within the next few days.

I'm also looking at how to let you define a custom factor for each multi-pool as you suggested (for example to set NiceHash to 0.90 if you want to down prioritize NiceHash).
legendary
In MP profitability is determined by gh/btc/day, but it is unclear how it is determined with coins. I manually set  LTC to .000175 1 mh/s. this appears to give proper earning/day however it still mines nicehash and yamp when LTC is manually at a higher level

Hi,

Your observation is correct. When manually defining profitability for a coin like LTC, it isn't taken into consideration properly by the profit switcher. I will work on a correction for this and a new version will be available within the next few days.

I'm also looking at how to let you define a custom factor for each multi-pool as you suggested (for example to set NiceHash to 0.90 if you want to down prioritize NiceHash).
thx for the update. It fixed some of the issues I was having with profitability switching.

However it still doesn't seems to be switching properly between multipools and individual coins.

In MP profitability is determined by gh/btc/day, but it is unclear how it is determined with coins. I manually set  LTC to .000175 1 mh/s. this appears to give proper earning/day however it still mines nicehash and yamp when LTC is manually at a higher level

Would be nice to be able to adjust profitability by a percentage

for instance litecoinpool.org pays 105% so LTC profitability could be adjusted to 105%
Nice hash regularly has rejects 10% or higher so nicehash could be adjusted down to 90%

I am trying to manually set LTC price about 15% higher, so MP don't kick in till a higher level, but it isn't working properly

thx, Steve
legendary
This is great. I'm a huge fan of this software. I just installed the new version and was wondering if there was a place to get the updated Awesome Profit Switching configuration, including the new Lyra2RE algo?

ditto, Patrike!
The updated configuration can be downloaded now:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/guide/awesomeprofit.aspx
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
This is great. I'm a huge fan of this software. I just installed the new version and was wondering if there was a place to get the updated Awesome Profit Switching configuration, including the new Lyra2RE algo?

ditto, Patrike!
Activity: 69
legendary
Awesome Miner 1.3 has been released. Some of the new features are described below.

Latest Sgminer 5.1 & Lyra2RE
Sgminer 5.1 from 20th of December is being used by default when Sgminer is selected, with support for Lyra2RE mining.

Awesome Profit Switcher
Updated Nicehash and Yaamp for Lyra2RE. Removed TradeMyBit as the service has been discontinued.

WhatToMine
WhatToMine is a new coin statistics source and will be used by default. The API is currently free to use and is more up-to-date than CoinChoose.

Improvements & Corrections
- Easier access to the Select All operation for miners, including keyboard shortcut. This makes the operation to switch pool for multiple miners at the same time even easier to use.
- Corrections for Antminer S4
- Fixed issue with importing multiple pools from running miners
legendary
@awesome miner : I want to purchase the enterprise edition as I have over 25 asics , but I dont have $200 in BTC .  How can I pay via credit card or paypal?
Hi,
We handled this by e-mail a few days ago, but just to let everyone else know the answer - GoCoin is currently used for processing payments, where Bitcoin, Litecoin and Dogecoin are accepted as payment methods. It's however possible for me to manually process PayPal payments as well, so please contact me by e-mail if you prefer that option.
Jump to: