Pages:
Author

Topic: Bakkt is a new hope? - page 12. (Read 25260 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 09, 2018, 07:34:15 PM
I think that is great news and very positive for market. But last days we saw too many positive news and prices not effected. I think bakkt will not change our pathetic situation because still bear market continue in my opinion. I really want to see a bullrun and i hope bakkt will cause that but i am not expecting that soon.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
November 09, 2018, 07:32:26 PM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?
Yes, my friend, the good news will come out in this conference, many times and BTC will go to moon . bakkt is a cric for the best information for the given BTC, then you like the trust to the return of the BTC.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 09, 2018, 07:27:13 PM
I don't know about Bakkt and I don't think it's something big with great effect on crypto market Smiley. I think the best news for cryptocurrency market is that China government is going to legalize cryptocurrency Smiley. Although it's just an announcement for now but I think they'll do it for sure and it'll make this crypto market go to the moon very quickly.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
November 09, 2018, 07:25:04 PM
Hey guys, since bitcoin ETF is not still approved by SEC, Bakkt is the closest big event for crypto community. Do you think crypto market will pump?
IMO, yes!

Though the hype is the same with ETF but I expected that will be rejected. But right now, it's different I became bullish now after hearing about Bakkt on December. Let's hope for the best one month from now so we'll be able to see the bullish trend again. This is the same as bitcoin futures last year which also contributed to the all time high.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
November 09, 2018, 07:22:48 PM
I am sure that after launching the baккt nothing will change and everything will also be in the flat. wait for the start of next year
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 09, 2018, 07:20:02 PM
Bakkt will be launching very soon, and it has a lot of hype going around about its potential effect on the market, however I think for all that is said there is still a lot unsaid and although bakkt can open new doors for the crytpo community by offering an entry for institutional investors who will likely by crypto assets in high value and hold for long crayon scarcity and then a increase in value

I am still skeptical about bakkt acting as a mechanism for the centralization of the crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 09, 2018, 07:02:36 PM
I very much hope that the launch of bacck will give a new impetus to the crypto foreign exchange market and everything will be fine and we will grow again
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
November 09, 2018, 06:59:47 PM
Do you think crypto market will pump?

I don't think so, it's true that many people are waiting for the Bakkt launch but I think they will be disappointed since it will not impact on bitcoin price as they expect in the short term.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 09, 2018, 02:22:01 PM

Bakkt can be opening soon and there is already some good amount of buzz about it. Many are also wondering if this can instead be the panacea for Bitcoin that can possibly replace the dreamed ETF approval...or will this be just another bomb that is not able to explode? Of course, as a Bitcoin holder (I just got a little of it don't worry) myself I am hoping that this can somehow pull up the value of Bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency market as we need more good news leading to the end of the year. This is actually worth watching.
Activity: 130
Merit: 8
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
November 09, 2018, 02:18:29 PM
Pages:
Jump to: