Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 162. (Read 1210749 times)

Activity: 414
Merit: 251
It has been a white since Zoidberg logged in. Has anyone heard from him recently?

It would be nice to hear something. Historically he does not post much but has logged in regularly. Could be be on vacation?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
It has been a white since Zoidberg logged in. Has anyone heard from him recently?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hello Boolberry friends. Any feedback would be appreciated

https://twitter.com/aeoncurrency/status/687654160045617153

Its poll time. Cast your vote!

When should we ask @Poloniex to list #aeon alongside its other #CryptoNote coins like #monero and #boolberry?

1. Now
2. After LMDB
3. After GUI

I hope Poloniex adds Aeon for the same reason I hope Shapeshift adds Boolberry and Aeon. Having more CryptoNote coins available from the same source should improve liquidity.

Poloniex has more CryptoNote volume than anyone else. The Monero, Aeon and Boolberry communities are the three largest and most active CryptoNote communities. It makes sense that Poloniex should list Aeon.

The timing question is more difficult. My instinct tells me to vote for "now" but my opinion might change if I knew the LMDB was just around the corner.

Boolberry benefits from a simple and easy to use GUI, but Monero has proven that an "official" GUI has not been necessary (so far) to become the largest CryptoNote community. Of course Monero also benefits from a web wallet and 3rd party GUIs that Aeon does not yet have.

Speaking of databases, it would be nice if crypto_zoidberg or clintar could give the community an update on this:
https://github.com/cryptozoidberg/boolberry/tree/db
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Hello Boolberry friends. Any feedback would be appreciated

https://twitter.com/aeoncurrency/status/687654160045617153

Its poll time. Cast your vote!

When should we ask @Poloniex to list #aeon alongside its other #CryptoNote coins like #monero and #boolberry?

1. Now
2. After LMDB
3. After GUI
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Any know if it would be possible implement Smart Contracts onto the BBR blockchain?

And if so where would be a good starting point?

multisig would clearly make smart contracts easier. Monero is working on this now along with CCT. Maybe it would be best to let them complete their work (unless someone here feels qualified to help) and then see how some of it could also be implemented in Boolberry.

https://forum.getmonero.org/8/funding-required/2450/ring-ct-c-crypto
Activity: 259
Any know if it would be possible implement Smart Contracts onto the BBR blockchain?

And if so where would be a good starting point?

Activity: 336
We are starting a second chess game. Come play and discuss CryptoNote

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptonote-technical-discussion-and-chess-challenge-1190988

Boolberry will be white this game.

Chess is fun! Please come play with us. Test popboolr and find new ways to introduce Boolberry to people. Those that use it love the privacy and easy GUI usability of Boolberry.
Activity: 336
I started mining boolberry for about 2 months now, and I was wondering, what does the price usually regulate at? When I started mining the price was greatly effected by the massive influx that brought the price to 8k satoshi, and I was wondering if if the price usually sits at half of that? orrr...

You can look at a historical price if you want but the price has never really been "stable".  I expect it will continue to go up and down in the future. Thank you for mining and supporting the boolberry network.

Okay. Thank you. Boolberry's my favorite coin and the best to mine for my GPU

I think it would be the favorite coin of a lot of people based on its existing features if the community was more active.

I think popboolr.com will help increase community activity. You can test the game now. Damashup already has a lot of good ideas but I am sure he would welcome more suggestions.

Thanks for the bump.

It would also be good if others started initiatives to promote/ market/ attract interest to the coin. One idea will not be enough.

IMO, the way things stand, no Cryptonote coin can succeed without a strong BBR.

Happy New Year everyone. I agree with this advice. We need more Boolberry projects. Lets put our thinking caps on....
Activity: 414
Merit: 251
We are starting a second chess game. Come play and discuss CryptoNote

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptonote-technical-discussion-and-chess-challenge-1190988

Boolberry will be white this game.
Hello everyone. What do you think of Boolberry's possible involvement in the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam?

Can you link? I'd like to know more
(I just noticed you actually commented on that thread.)

1. Yes BBR has some unknown developers like most other coins.
2. Some of the developers appear to have a good understanding of CryptoNote as evidenced by Boolberry being very innovative early. BBR was the first CryptoNote coin to implement blockchain pruning and also the 1st with an official GUI.
3. The Boolberry launch was very fair with no premine and a very reasonable emission schedule (which makes mining Boolberry very attractive today).
Yes Boolberry is the most advanced and different of the CryptoNote coins. Is there any news regarding Shapeshift's inclusion of BBR by the way?
(It would really be something if darknet markets started accepting Boolberry.)

I have not heard back from Shapeshift regarding my request. It is nice to see more people recognize the importance of payment gateways at this stage. Please continue to contact Shapeshift and encourage other Boolberry/Aeon/Monero supporters to do the same. Monero as the leading CryptoNote coins should indirectly benefit from more CryptoNote options on Shapeshift just as it has with all the XMR pairs on Poloniex. Working together should help everyone.
Activity: 40
Hello everyone. What do you think of Boolberry's possible involvement in the CryptoNote/Bytecoin scam?

2. Some of the developers appear to have a good understanding of CryptoNote as evidenced by Boolberry being very innovative early. BBR was the first CryptoNote coin to implement blockchain pruning and also the 1st with an official GUI.
3. The Boolberry launch was very fair with no premine and a very reasonable emission schedule (which makes mining Boolberry very attractive today).
Yes Boolberry is the most advanced and different of the CryptoNote coins. Is there any news regarding Shapeshift's inclusion of BBR by the way?
(It would really be something if darknet markets started accepting Boolberry.)

This thread is what I had in mind.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

i have problem with wallet
i mine BBR with cpu, so getting very small payments from pool
now i can't send to exchange more than 0.199 coins in one tx. so exchange will freeze my account if i create many small tx
how can i send all inputs to one wallet in bigger tx ? no feature like coin control?

Create a second wallet. Send your mined coins from your first wallet to your second wallet in chunks as large as possible. Send to the exchange from your second wallet.

This is good advice.

As a reminder to everyone, please keeping playing popboolr the new boolberry social media game now in alpha and send feedback to damashup

https://twitter.com/BBRcurrency/status/682463044526452736
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
now i can't send to exchange more than 0.199 coins in one tx. so exchange will freeze my account if i create many small tx
how can i send all inputs to one wallet in bigger tx ? no feature like coin control?

Create a second wallet. Send your mined coins from your first wallet to your second wallet in chunks as large as possible. Send to the exchange from your second wallet.

Alternately try to get the pool to pay you in larger amounts less frequently. I have no idea how BBR pools work.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
anyone?

also, need the cpuminer-multi-opencl (with the scratchpad size fix) for windows
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Jump to: