Author

Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014 - page 325. (Read 1210752 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
zoidberg is one of the best, most friendly and most proactive devs on bitcointalk. He really took the initiative on wallet GUI and improving user-friendliness. But that's been the case for a while - what specifically sparked this sudden price jump today? Was it the btcdark guy's endorsement?
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
I can't speak for anyone else but I have purchased just over 8k of BBR in the last few hours due to James posting it in his BTCD thread.

I will be hodling the majority of it and a small portion to arb.

Regardless of what you may think of James, there is 2 things that is undeniable.

1. He is a great programmer.
2. He is a great promoter of a coin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wallet stop syncing at block #69274 ,lol
Activity: 259
I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?
no. I only purchased 0.75 BTC at the very beginning
I dont have time to play orderbook games. I just buy what I like and then hodl

I guess it's easy to see how accusations can stem from circumstantial evidence!
Not sure your point, but if you know me, you will know that I have made dozens (100+ ?) of investors quite a bit of money and so when I make a recommendation a lot of people listen. I cannot control what everybody does, all I can do is tell them what I know

James

Ok, if you say so... then I'll wait for this flood of investors...
I dont think I like you very much, you must be a troll

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr
25 BTC volume in a couple hours
tripled the price
up to #71, thats up over 40 places

This is what I seem to have been the cause of. Now if you have nothing to say that will help BBR, please leave.

James

Troll? Never been called that before...

You were trolling XMR earlier on this thread, I simply asked for your evidence. Now BBR is being pumped, I asked if that was you, given you intimated you would do something about the BBR price.

I like XMR, I like BBR. I judge both coins on their merit. I just not a fanboy of any coin. I don't encourage people to get too excited either way, whether a coin is being pumped or dumped, as your average joe ends up losing out, which isn't what it's about for me.

This current hike in price smells like a typical pump and dump to me, and you're claiming to have at least instigated it. 
 - If its a pump and dump of BBR then, yes you should absolutely detest me. A p&d will damage BBR and I happen to think the coin has real potential.
 - However, if it's not a p&d and results in sustained investment for the betterment of BBR - then I'd happily stand corrected.
Like I said, I'll wait for investors in claim to influence...

legendary
Activity: 1428
How do I send BBR? I sent 1 to bittrex from polo and it is missing lol .
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
tripled the price

This is what I seem to have been the cause of. Now if you have nothing to say that will help BBR, please leave.

James
it is a pump only. nothing else.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?

Not sure your point, but if you know me, you will know that I have made dozens (100+ ?) of investors quite a bit of money and so when I make a recommendation a lot of people listen. I cannot control what everybody does, all I can do is tell them what I know

James

I dont think I like you very much, you must be a troll

tripled the price

James
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
why people are pumping bbr now?

Is this all you James?

James

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

The XMR camp made me a bit cranky and I look and see XMR/BBR ratio is at 40:1
Is it a coincidence that after I make positive statement some big daily dump happens?

Havent you XMR guys done enough to poor little boolberry? It doesnt even show up on the top 100 any more. Why are you so threatened by BBR? It makes me think that XMR camp is still scared of BBR. Why else are you still monitoring this thread and dumping on polo to counter any positivity that I might have said?

Do you really honestly feel that XMR is worth 40 times BBR? I am trying to help all cryptos, but if XMR camp wants to wage war against the other anons, then maybe we all have to unite against XMR. Is that what XMR wants? All the other anon coins united against XMR? This constant attacking of the other coins will lead to that out of necessity to survive.

Leave BBR alone. You made your point. XMR has big BTC whales that can afford to use their old mining gear to mine most of the BBR and dump it to cost of electricity. The more you abuse BBR, the more I feel sorry for it and want to help. It is like you are torturing a small puppy. Stop these daily dumps.

I see you started the same sort of operation against BTCD with these 50 BTC dumps all at once. Too bad BTCD just came out of nowhere before you could accumulate too much. I do not want to go to war against XMR, but you cannot attack BTCD and BBR and all the other anon coins and expect there to be no consequences. I offer peace and cooperation to XMR. I hope you will just leave us alone. fiat is the enemy not the other cryptos.

James

James, thank you for this post and all after that.
It express also very my feelings about Boolberry.
The problem i can not express that by myself so good  because of my lack understanding English.

Good to see you here again.

Activity: 392
Good news!

We have new build (v0.2.0.33(63f5db0)) with security fix, so i recommend to update it for everyone who cares about privacy.

http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

Details: Mixins could be partially or complete useless.
When you creating transaction with mixins you expect to have some unliknability degree for your transfer. But if you mixing with outputs that already spent - this won't make your transfer actually unlinkable. Original algo didn't track if transaction's output are spent or not, and when wallet was requesting outputs for mixins via API COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS it was returning any outputs, including those that have been spent.
Now, starting from this build, implemented tracking for each outputs - if it was spent or not, and COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS returns only unspent outputs for mixins.

Update strongly recommend for eveyone who like use mixins!

PS: Also minor changes added upon the requests:
* added to windows download section .zip archive with all files (in addition to the installer).
* added root directory "boolberry" in linux archive

Wow, quite a lot of changes in this one. Thanks for updating/fixing the linux build script too !

Again too bad, people have not discovered this great coin. zoidberg is showing good form with the development. There just seems to be so much FUD and hype about everything CryptoNote at the moment. Unfortunately there were deliberate attempts by certain bad actors/insecure investors to malign BBR and zoidberg specifically too and developments/updates are always downplayed by these same rogue posters.

Hopefully new guys are getting in via the cheap prices.

Its been a while, but I've been a bit busy. Had a bit of time waiting for a test result, so popped in to see what was going on.
Anyway as I always knew, BBR is best cryptonote fork, with dev like zoidberg it is just a matter of time for market to catch up.
Did XMR have the mixin bug too?
I've had some run in with some XMR guys and they seem quite competitive and sometimes downright hostile. Not sure why they dont realize cooperation will lead to better results for all parties in an expanding market.
Last i checked, crypto and especially anon crypto is an expanding market

Anyway, soon I will have a bit more time for my favorite cryptonote as I am near making beta release.

James

P.S. for those that were calling me a parasite and made me feel not so welcome here, it's OK, probably my fault for not being clear what I was trying to do.
Good accomplishment!
legendary

Is this all you James?

James

Is this all you James?

legendary

Is this all you James?

Is this all you James?
legendary
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
Important: when I want to send from poloniex to bittrex where do I input the payment id?

Maybe you'll have to withdraw to your wallet without id and then resend it to bittrex with payment id.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Important: when I want to send from poloniex to bittrex where do I input the payment id?
legendary
talked to the polo trollbox
some guys there are liking what I do
so I think my work for today is done.
I'll be back soon

James
legendary
without being in any way disrespectful to you - but do you really think that xmr keeps bbr artificially low? - it does not make sense, even the core developers are supporting bbr as a reasonable hedge for xmr. I would guess that at least half of the xmr investors have also stakes in bbr.
I could always be wrong, it does happen. I am not saying the XMR core devs are doing anything like this, just that some party that has some reason to hurt BBR is hurting BBR. From what I have seen there is a cutthroat XMR investor "club" that plays all sorts of whale games. And these games happened to my coin the day after I made an appearance on their thread.

Its all coincidence and I am most likely wrong, but it is a self-consistent theory that explains all the facts. Do you have one that explains why BBR went from 1/3 of XMR to 1/30 starting right about the time this investor "club" got active with XMR?

I will gladly update my theory with a higher probability one the moment I hear of it.

James
Jump to: