Pages:
Author

Topic: Be careful with fake exchanges - page 27. (Read 15833 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 07:01:32 PM
In recent time so many scam exchanges are available in the market and investors are losing their projects by using those exchange. So before trade you need to careful about the exchange.

Yes Im one of the victim of it. I thought that it was safe but as the time goes by I didnt receive any response from the exchanger. I just lose it and never recover it. Its really better to make sure if it safe and try to ask to an expert to verify if the exchanger was really worth it or not.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3067
September 12, 2018, 07:01:17 PM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Phishing is a common practice we see now days, even this forum have some evil twins, some months ago a guy post something about satoshi making a giveaway to the forum users, and what he give was a link who looks like bitcointalk link, but he change a i with a l, then people start sending money to 'satoshi nakamoto' but that was just a fake satoshi on a fake forum.

So, the advise here is be careful with internet, not only with fake exchanges or with fakes forum sites, be careful with all that phishing we see now days.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:53:33 PM
Fake exchanges these days are usually created by scammers to extort funds from unsuspecting victims, and this as such is yet another downside to the world of cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
September 12, 2018, 05:53:56 PM
For those of you traders, please be careful with fake exchanges, because I found a VERY SAME exchange that makes no difference at all like the exchange on EtherDelta, the fake exchange link that I saw I got from my Gmail inbox, which message it was contains about giving tokens like AIRDROP, and there I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

Secure your private key, secure your wallet, do not easily believe things that invite you to get rich instantly, do not easily trust advertisements, because crime is not just at one door, who knows there are many other fake exchanges, therefore be careful.

Is this true? This is very disappointing. So let us be carefull in dealing our investments many scammers are just waiting out there. So lets watch our moves and keep our accounts secure.
Well there are so many legit exchange in the crypto feild and we need to select the one who has really the best and proven and tested exchange on the feild. We don't have to choose a new one which is risky and whom we don't even know yet. So I suggest to try aa reputable one and make profit.
Sometime reputable exchange can get cloned too if that hacker really want. Just beware for phising site that allow us to login in their website. Always check URL from a website, any kind of website before we login something.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 05:54:21 PM

Is this true? This is very disappointing. So let us be carefull in dealing our investments many scammers are just waiting out there. So lets watch our moves and keep our accounts secure.
Well there are so many legit exchange in the crypto feild and we need to select the one who has really the best and proven and tested exchange on the feild. We don't have to choose a new one which is risky and whom we don't even know yet. So I suggest to try aa reputable one and make profit.
Yes I agree on that, we have our own way of choosing an exchange but we need to understand that the most secure exchange is the one who are already been tested and used. I think we can't have a hard time on choosing because there are so many good and legit exchange out there.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
September 12, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 05:40:49 PM

Activity: 194
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 05:32:41 PM
yes, this is very important, and most importantly do not provide your data without checking the exchange, read reviews, check out the reviews. Shocked
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
September 12, 2018, 05:20:28 PM
As the space is evolving, there is an increase in scam rate, reason why every investors must ensure you guard and secure yourself in order to avoid total lost of our investment, Do not click link sent to you from an unknown source, avoid clicking on link from mails sent to you. Until there is a regulation in the space we all must ensure our own security.
Activity: 216
September 12, 2018, 05:11:28 PM
I know this is an obvious change that everyone should notice but there are newbies out there who will definitely fall into such traps and lose their hard earned money. In return, crypto market will earn bad reputation among other through word of mouth of people. Thanks for sharing this, newbies should watch this posts and verify the exchanges before they start trading there.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031
September 12, 2018, 04:50:20 PM
i advise to use the old and trusted exchange ones link:
bitfinex.com - iam using by myself ! Need only verify when you wanna withdraw/deposit €/$, no need for coins exchange !
kraken.com - not using this but well known from the community !
both working since years now and have great values Wink

kind regards
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
The fake ones look so muck alike to the real ones, that the newbies especially face a tough time to identify the fake ones. But you can do that by checking the information of the team and by seeing the number of experts in it.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 12, 2018, 04:24:39 PM
This is sadly becoming too common now, i remember when they done the same to myetherwallet and they phished out a lot of accounts. Need to be more careful in this crypto world
Activity: 50
September 12, 2018, 04:19:17 PM
Taking part in airdrops has been something that a lot of people were not in favour from the beginning. And yes we do need to be careful when taking part in the exchanges because they seem to replicate the real ones and it is tough to differentiate between the fake ones from the real ones. But we do need to be safe from our end by keeping our private key number safe and doing a thorough research on the exchanges too.
Activity: 155
September 12, 2018, 04:18:12 PM
thank you, for this news, I will take care of my private key and personal data carefully Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 04:06:00 PM
I am given a registration form link and in the form there is a fake EtherDelta link, and this is the link http://EtherDelta.website, and this is the original EtherDelta link https://etherdelta.com/. There is no difference at all in the two exchanges, the images, features and others are exactly the same, so please be careful.

This criminals and fraudsters are really trying everything to steal the hard earned tokens people have worked for. If one is not careful, you may just jump into this kind of airdrop thinking it is from EtherDelta. Thanks for the information.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 12, 2018, 04:02:06 PM
It has always been advised that after registering on any exchange or wallet, such exchanges/wallets should be bookmarked on the browser to avoid cases of visiting fake website and wallets. A single visits of such site may save it the browser history and that could be dangerous. This applies to all crypto site that request private keys as entry code.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
September 12, 2018, 03:51:00 PM
Unfortunately, the crypto money world has become the target of frauds. Every day they find a way to themselves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
September 12, 2018, 03:49:13 PM
There are so many exchanges that are coming out every day . Even about 75% of the ICO projects has their end product as exchange for crypto currency.I know with all these numerous exchanges some thing sinister will happen. We all need to be careful for any link sent to us in our emails. Do not click any of those links to keep your wallet safe.
Activity: 294
September 12, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
Yes it is true that the fake exchanges do look almost like the real ones. And for that we do need to have our guards up all the time. At the same time w do need to take some added precautions too such as do a little research on it and see if is it legit or not, get the opinions of people, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: