Pages:
Author

Topic: Be patient for your profit - page 59. (Read 13135 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 05:42:48 AM
Funny to  hear that. The normal wait period for a project to be launched starts from 4-6 months, as I know
Activity: 235
Merit: 101
a sharp sword
April 08, 2018, 05:34:50 AM
The crypto market is too volatile and unpredictable to expect things to work out overnight, patience is the nly way of making it big here, slow pace but over a period of time profits will start streaming in
The crypto market is not that volatile. It may have a bunch of fluctuations here and there though this should be nothing compared to what is about to happen.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 05:27:25 AM
The crypto market is too volatile and unpredictable to expect things to work out overnight, patience is the nly way of making it big here, slow pace but over a period of time profits will start streaming in
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 04:33:55 AM
I agree with you. most people want to get a very fast profit on 1 project. and want to move on to another project and repeat the quick profit. but they do not understand the process of crypto currency growth. they just think, every money invested should be profitable, without waiting and be patient. it is also in terms of trade.
Who thinks usually quick to sell everything and never invest. Who knows the secrets of trading and the trap of the market, he will never come out of it ahead of time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 04:31:54 AM
You will really learn how to be patient with cryptos because you do not have other choice than to wait for the value to go green to at least give you back the capital you have put with your altcoins or much better to give to gain after waiting and holding for quite a long time.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
April 08, 2018, 04:18:26 AM
Iam in big lose now because the price dropped too far from highest price and iam not patient when bought it for better price  , but iam believe and pretty sure the price will going up in next a few month. Patient wait for that is key to make profit.

Activity: 31
April 08, 2018, 04:08:38 AM
The underlying fact is patience is very essential in the Crypto world. I believe Crypto projects with everyday usage infused in it will will be very important in the next 5-10 years.

We all look at the ROI, but what if we start looking at the real case uses before we invest in these projects. Imagine you invested in Google when it was at its startup stage, same will apply to crypto projects with everyday uses Grin.

Patience Is Virtue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
April 08, 2018, 04:02:59 AM
The people who are very impatient to make profit are the same people who are always in a hurry for new coins to be listed on exchanges so that they would immediately dump their coins. The same people are also the ones who are always asking and spamming this forum and telegram channels with the "when moon" question. These are also the people who will dump their coins simply because of a very temporary price decrease. They are also the ones who panic out of mere FUDs. Patience is always the key.
Activity: 41
April 08, 2018, 03:57:50 AM
Patience is a big factor if you are in the field of cryptocurrency because without it, you will not be able to stay in crypto because things take time here.
Activity: 476
April 08, 2018, 03:54:09 AM
This is not just buy and sell but also a game for those who are willing to wait. We are talking months and years so if you newbies can't wait that much then you are already destined to lose your money because you want to be a millionaire in a snap of a finger.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 03:41:50 AM
I learned patience too in this crypto market and now i dont F5 prices of coins in my portfolio.I think it comes with time and more you research and get more informed on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies potential the more safe and patient you feel.
Activity: 364
April 08, 2018, 03:40:29 AM
I think long term is the best type of investment in cryptocurrency, a year is already considered as a long term because the market are fast in growing
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
April 08, 2018, 03:35:56 AM
No one will see instant profit in the crypto, but with patience you will see it, especially if you have invested in a successful coin and held on to it and sold at the right time. With all these corrections happening from time to time, then profits can be gained.buy cheap and sell expensive. that's crypto Wink The right time is always important
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
April 08, 2018, 03:24:29 AM
Agreed. Mostly of those investors are new in the field of crypto. Those that learned from friends who already succed without knowing that getting profit on crypto is not instant and easy.  Some just excited to see their investments grows and prove to themselves that they can  really get money in crypto. To much greed will always gives a negative returns. In order to succed whe need to be strategic and patient.
Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 03:11:57 AM
not all of them have to wait a long time sometimes for a short wait it has gained a lot of profits but if the long wait is felt the benefits can be higher again
Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 03:10:09 AM
Altcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in crypto can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. Trading is a mind game and if you don't know where and when to buy and vice versa than you can't make profit . Though investing in ICO is a good investment but the volume of investment is the fact because if we try to invest more and more then the risk will be more. So, one should must have to invest in buying coins with cash or by trading and have to keep patience for getting profit from ICO.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 03:04:34 AM
I fully agree with the author! Those people who are waiting for an instant profit, pass by! This kind of earnings not for you!
Activity: 81
April 08, 2018, 02:59:30 AM
The case for most people that wished to become a millionaire in just a day after investing, is they tend to check every hour for their profits then complain. As been posted, cryptos, is not a week job and observe results. But huge profits and impressive results will be observed after a few months, say for example like 10mos or so.
Activity: 61
April 08, 2018, 02:49:18 AM
There is no certainty with the predictions. There may be some breakthroughs in the past few years, but the impact is not enough to say that the uprising in the coming days.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 02:31:54 AM
This time people should be patient and keep the altoungcoin because prices are dropping a lot and can happen in the next few. This is also a good opportunity for people to invest more and keep it. I hope it will soon recover and thrive in the future and is a good source of income for everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: