Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 19. (Read 17713 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sorry I just woke up. I stated at the time a refund was asked for the 10th that the order had already been submitted to the manfufacturer by my recollection it was submitted on the 8th. People where posting in the thread asking if orders could be exchanged between other people I said that this was ok. I already explained the reason for verification and also the reason why the 5 chip miners could not be refunded. I also explained the reason why he was not listed. I have offered and continue to offer the refund for the single chip miners but curious miner has refused to give me a refund address for that I don't know why? I have also explained that his miners are sitting here still boxed and have been for months waiting for him to confirm his postage details at any time in the previous months. It was stated multiple times that once an order has been submitted to the manfacturer it can not be refunded. I would ask people reading over this to look at facts and not what the user bbxx is stating. As you can see his information is not backed by any factual information and is only backed by bias here say.

People asking why his order was valid if his shipping details and postage where not paid. Other people ordered in a similar fashion. Paying for the order and either waiting for it to be ready for shipping or organising the postage cost and shipping details at a later date and sending them through. It is for that reason that if miners where paid in full that they where ordered and included in the batches.

Biased aside - that I don't have to be reminded of. So it's not showing in your response that no refunds would be granted... Instead, you asked for transaction ID. Am I missing something here? Also, forgive me for not being biased here... But you saying by your recollection the order was placed two days before he made his refund request... Just as I asked him, where's the link? In a situation like this, no one's word can just be taken. Otherwise we would be bias, right?

The only facts we'd be able to see here those that are provided to substantiate a claim. The point of the matter is... OP's name was not listed as being on the reserved list. The communication he posted makes it look as if you were going to grant his refund - again, there was no mention of no refund allowed in those initial posts. Am I missing something?

The rule of not refund possible after order had been submitted to the manufacturer was listed in the main thread post. The offer of a refund that still stands was for the single chip miners. I have asked for his refund address for the single chip miners yet I have not been given it. Curiousminer please pm at to me. I will go through all my records for when orders where made tonight and list all of the information as I am not currently at home.

Regards, Beastlymac.

Ok thanks. I think by knowing the actual date this was submitted will help to clear up some confusion.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.
Sorry I just woke up. I stated at the time a refund was asked for the 10th that the order had already been submitted to the manfufacturer by my recollection it was submitted on the 8th. People where posting in the thread asking if orders could be exchanged between other people I said that this was ok. I already explained the reason for verification and also the reason why the 5 chip miners could not be refunded. I also explained the reason why he was not listed. I have offered and continue to offer the refund for the single chip miners but curious miner has refused to give me a refund address for that I don't know why? I have also explained that his miners are sitting here still boxed and have been for months waiting for him to confirm his postage details at any time in the previous months. It was stated multiple times that once an order has been submitted to the manfacturer it can not be refunded. I would ask people reading over this to look at facts and not what the user bbxx is stating. As you can see his information is not backed by any factual information and is only backed by bias here say.

People asking why his order was valid if his shipping details and postage where not paid. Other people ordered in a similar fashion. Paying for the order and either waiting for it to be ready for shipping or organising the postage cost and shipping details at a later date and sending them through. It is for that reason that if miners where paid in full that they where ordered and included in the batches.

Biased aside - that I don't have to be reminded of. So it's not showing in your response that no refunds would be granted... Instead, you asked for transaction ID. Am I missing something here? Also, forgive me for not being biased here... But you saying by your recollection the order was placed two days before he made his refund request... Just as I asked him, where's the link? In a situation like this, no one's word can just be taken. Otherwise we would be bias, right?

The only facts we'd be able to see here those that are provided to substantiate a claim. The point of the matter is... OP's name was not listed as being on the reserved list. The communication he posted makes it look as if you were going to grant his refund - again, there was no mention of no refund allowed in those initial posts. Am I missing something?

The rule of not refund possible after order had been submitted to the manufacturer was listed in the main thread post. The offer of a refund that still stands was for the single chip miners. I have asked for his refund address for the single chip miners yet I have not been given it. Curiousminer please pm at to me. I will go through all my records for when orders where made tonight and list all of the information as I am not currently at home.

Regards, Beastlymac.

Edit: to start with it seems that I have got the date when the order was submitted wrong. It was the 7th not the 8th. The order total was for the wave that curious miner was included in of 120 units.

Tx id's are:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f8ec7b5ea8a2c18555ce14c43be78aae3d668e7fbfc13dedabbb77765a7e3445
https://blockchain.info/tx/6487e1af0343b2d6fb1a3f12cfa5d7cb9b3542533742c977a64e70f2cedb9705
https://blockchain.info/tx/e4a2bfb768c7a4b3546e7f851f66d243f30869e97689dbcc4542c904c134df9b

Confirmed ordered by The manufacturer at 7th Feb 2014 3:43pm

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
beastlymac, ANY COMMENT ON THIS?
interesting is that maybe beastly is not scammer maybe he is honest.

but why curiousminer has to pay 3.1 for beastly errors?

for me such private lists without shipping address and customer status are not acceptable.

An an error might very well be the case here, but we don't know. If there was an error, you're right - OP shouldn't have to pay for it. But let's not let the facts get convoluted in all the ranting.
REPOST:

@ Beastlymac -

You stated that "Curiousminer could have offered the miners for sale in the thread and i would have happily offered as a middle man for the transactions and re assigned the units to a different buyer but he did not choose to do that."

Did he know that was an option? Or was he under the pretense he was getting a refund? I don't know the whole story here, but I'm asking because if I requested a refund and my name wasn't listed on the public reserve list after my refund request... I'd think my refund was in the works.

Beastlymac, OP requested a refund days after reservation and his name wasn't on the public ledger. Given that you requested confirmation that the sending address belonged him, coupled with the fact that you never stated he wasn't entitled to a refund... how could he have reasonably believed that his order wouldn't be refunded, or was already placed with the manufacturer for that matter? I guess I'm confused because I don't know why you'd be asking for him to confirm his identity if the order was already placed ie, no refund anyways.

Can you please elaborate?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
sorry for my bias but i am pissed that he also left false feedback and ruined trust rating.
cryptoshark
interesting is that maybe beastly is not scammer maybe he is honest.

but why curiousminer has to pay 3.1 for beastly errors?

for me such private lists without shipping address and customer status are not acceptable.

please beastly consume that loss you did and dont transfer it to others like you usually do

hint, your untrusted feedback left.

you have scammed/transferred loses to other members of community about 15 btc or more
just read your red feedback

and please clean curiousminer profile form your false trust rating, that is just insane what you have did to him.
"He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

why you were asking about what he has ordered if he was on your list?

another lie.

that is pathetic.

Chill out with the name calling... it's quite possible a few things were overlooked, but it doesn't help this case. If you want people to look at this objectively, allow them to do it - facts only - without bias. Let us form our own opinion. The less bias you add, the more readers can focus on the facts, makes sense?

Posting comment: "If you are not on the list it means your order didn't make it into this batch. Please sign a message with the sending address of that tx and I will refund you." -Beastlymac

So it seems like it's safe to assume OP may have been under the impression his order wasn't going to be placed. Interesting.  
cryptoshark
"He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

why you were asking about what he has ordered if he was on your list?

another lie.

that is pathetic.
cryptoshark
I am also curious why you weren't on the posted list, rather via PM and why is it you didn't give a shipping address as is claimed?

So it looks like he wasn't on the posted list because he never sent his shipping address? "He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

I've never participated in group buys so I don't know the process/how it's done. But could it be the shipping address wasn't sent because OP was under the impression that he'd be getting a refund (requested days after the order was placed)? IDK... I'm confused on how this went down.

story of beastlymac scam is easy.
he forgot/(maybe intentionally)
to put him at the list, he kept his money

he said also that anyone was not at the list will be refunded.

finally he decided to scam him thinking that he is nobody.
pathetic.

Where's the link?
cryptoshark
@ Beastlymac -

You stated that "Curiousminer could have offered the miners for sale in the thread and i would have happily offered as a middle man for the transactions and re assigned the units to a different buyer but he did not choose to do that."

Did he know that was an option? Or was he under the pretense he was getting a refund? I don't know the whole story here, but I'm asking because if I requested a refund and my name wasn't listed on the public reserve list after my refund request... I'd think my refund was in the works.

that is a problem
he sent many questions about transactions and address signing, email request, ip logs
he never mention about no refunds.
my brother thought that after verification he will be refunded.

instead beastly decided to send him gridseeds instead of btc, after 5 months so they are worthless.

sad.
cryptoshark
I am also curious why you weren't on the posted list, rather via PM and why is it you didn't give a shipping address as is claimed?

So it looks like he wasn't on the posted list because he never sent his shipping address? "He was not put on the group buy (public) list because his postage details had not yet been received but he was listed in my private documents for both of his orders." -Beastlymac

I've never participated in group buys so I don't know the process/how it's done. But could it be the shipping address wasn't sent because OP was under the impression that he'd be getting a refund (requested days after the order was placed)? IDK... I'm confused on how this went down.

story of beastlymac scam is easy.
he forgot/(maybe intentionally)
to put him at the list, he kept his money

he said also that anyone was not at the list will be refunded.

finally he decided to scam him thinking that he is nobody.
pathetic.
@ Beastlymac -

cryptoshark
curiousminer, it is not unreasonable to request that you verify your identity. Do so, get your refund and move on. Simple.

I agree. My point is to not give away someone's hard earned money to a scammer/hacker.

With so many ID scammers lately, I would also insist on ID verification. It is not unreasonable.

Thank you for the recommendation I will do that now.

what kind of veryfication is needed?
he havent posted you shipping address
why he should do that and why?
you have his address confirmed by signed message

wtf is this?

btw curiousminer is my brother
now not only he is scammed but has negative trust from beastlymac

this is sad.

Yes. Confirm ID with same address as payment was sent with if possible.

i will answer in the name of my brother
now he is travelling and cant post here

payment was sent by btc, btc address is confirmed, no shipping address was sent,
so how he can confirm his id if he has not any details about him? name address etc...
this way he could send any id and how beastly can decide if he is curiousminer or not?

he was not on the list becouse beastlymac just missd his pm but kept his money.
he had not pm his shipping address and name becouse ha wanted to reserve items. he changed his plans and wanted to withdraw reservation.

but beastlymac started this tales, lasting 5 months.

about batches.
miners were ordered by batches and there many people waiting for devices at reserve list.

if i were beastly i would immidiatelly refund him 10.02.2014 knowing that there a big customer base for his devices.

but he behaved like little rat. he is now telling tales that devices were already ordered...

SO WHAT???

he now is telling that curiousminer could forward his order/transfer
how he could do that if beastly was promising refund asking only for address signing?
and then for email?
and then for ip logs?
and finally he said that he will ship miners after 5 months?

that is sad that there are scammers like him at this forum.
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
curiousminer, it is not unreasonable to request that you verify your identity. Do so, get your refund and move on. Simple.

I agree. My point is to not give away someone's hard earned money to a scammer/hacker.

With so many ID scammers lately, I would also insist on ID verification. It is not unreasonable.

Thank you for the recommendation I will do that now.

what kind of veryfication is needed?
he havent posted you shipping address
why he should do that and why?
you have his address confirmed by signed message

wtf is this?

btw curiousminer is my brother
now not only he is scammed but has negative trust from beastlymac

this is sad.

Yes. Confirm ID with same address as payment was sent with if possible.
Pages:
Jump to: