Pages:
Author

Topic: Beastlymac - scammed me for 3.1 btc - gridseeds group buy - page 14. (Read 17715 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark
Your request for a cash return was invalid. You have dodged supplying your order with your postage details. You have been online and not responded to my pm I think that shows you are not trying to resolve this anymore but your aim is to now try and attack me as a person. You never commented upon you saying that you "accidentally" paid for your order THREE times.

You have 5 days from the forum time July 30th at 03:04:19 PM. To respond to that PM or I will be forced to open an auction for your goods and send you the fund's made by the selling of your devices. After you have been sent those funds I will no longer respond to pm's or comments from you and your brother on this topic as it is at that point I will deem this whole situation ended.

you have not asked him about shiping address within 5 months  becuse you were stating that he had not paid, was not at the list etc, so how he is dodging? lol.

you are scammer!

you have not answered him to his refund/shipment his miners request within 5 months until his devices becomes obsolete
please answer why

i think you lost his record and you are trying to hide this fact on your secret private list and now you are doing everything to swap your errors at communication to his loss.

and mark me and him as scammers

pathetic

answer unaswered questions.

in short time i will create and fund campagain related your behavior
people will decide is such way to scamming people fair.

i will post also warnings at reddit/youtube/coindesk/litecointalk and other places.

normal way

in short
(
5.02 hi there is my order i have paid
group buy creator:thank you very much
10.02 please refund
group buy creator: sorry, no refunds for gridseeds,  please provide me shipping address, 1 btc sent for 10 usb miners
shipping data sent
miners sent, customer happy
)

your version
(
curiousminer, 5.02
please reserve for me 10 usb and 5 gridseeds, there are my tx id

no response from beastlymac

curiousminer, 10.02
please refund me btc i send to you due to customs problems

beastlymac, 10.02
please provide me tx id and signed message from sending address

curiousminer, 17.02
i am sorry for late, i was sick, blockchain.info is down now, i will send encrypted message later, i hope you still have my btc

curiousminer 10.03
here is  my signed message...

beastlymac 11.03
it doesnt like i have you on the list making payment can you provide payment details ?

curiousminer 13.03
please refund my btc, i have ordered at 5.02...

beastlymac 13.03
please provide all order details as i dont have you at my list

curiousminer 13.03
here is my order... and signed message, what else i can provide you ?

curiousminer 24.03
what else i can provide you Huh are you trying to scam me ?

curiousminer 3.04
hello i sent you all details you need, please refund or i will start scam accusations

beastlymac 3.04
what items you have ordered? i dont have you ordered anything
please send email to ... to speed things up.

curiousminer sent email with all details, never replied

curiousminer 11.04
hi i send you email you did not reply to me, please give back my 3 btc

curiousminer 19.04
i send you email please respond!

curiousminer 5.07
please listen carefully i dont want ruin reputation. please refund me btc...

beastlymac 5.07
sign message with proof of ownership of address... i dont have you at any records. are you listed at the threads ?
)

mark customer as scammer and his brother too.

CAN YOU DEFEND THIS ?

below are my "slanderous lies" and "fabricated proofs" (reason of destroying my bitcointalk account by posting trust feedback)

http://i62.tinypic.com/w19oo.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/210ca4i.png
http://pl.tinypic.com/r/msnlea/8
http://i61.tinypic.com/15p376f.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/r932uq.png
http://i58.tinypic.com/ajwg7s.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/fbj8k5.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/v7sjfm.png
http://i61.tinypic.com/9qy6j9.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/2qjmaef.png
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Your request for a cash return was invalid. You have dodged supplying your order with your postage details. You have been online and not responded to my pm I think that shows you are not trying to resolve this anymore but your aim is to now try and attack me as a person. You never commented upon you saying that you "accidentally" paid for your order THREE times.

You have 5 days from the forum time July 30th at 03:04:19 PM. To respond to that PM or I will be forced to open an auction for your goods and send you the fund's made by the selling of your devices. After you have been sent those funds I will no longer respond to pm's or comments from you and your brother as it is at that point I will deem this whole situation ended.

Nice one
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Miner Setup And Reviews. WASP Rep.

You have 5 days from the forum time July 30th at 03:04:19 PM. To respond to that PM or I will be forced to open an auction for your goods and send you the fund's made by the selling of your devices. After you have been sent those funds I will no longer respond to pm's or comments from you and your brother on this topic as it is at that point I will deem this whole situation ended.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You have just continued to ask the same questions over and over and over again...

You will find answers if you read back through all of my replies.

The current issue at hand that needs resolved is whether your brother will provide shipping details or if he would like the miners auctioned off. I am awaiting a response from him on that. I have already answered enough off topic questions and won't be answering any more from you. My only concerne now is with the conclusion and resolution of your brothers miners that are currently on hand.

please qoute me answer to this

1. date, when you have his miners at your place
2. why you have not responded to his emails
3. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?

If you read the thread like I asked you will notice that you have kept repeating the same already attended to questions. Please stop spamming this thread and actually read through what I have posted and understand the resoultion I have offered. Your accusations are invalid. This whole scam accusation is false.

One topic you never seem to talk about is the validitity of your brothers order you don't want to admit it is valid by the terms of the groupbuy as it would show that you are wrong.

NO, you did not answered to that questions. Do so.

for 5 months you been ignoring my requests of cash return and when i asked my bro for help, you made up private list and going to send me useless goods.

in my opinion that case is not resolved. in deed i am not expired member of community but imho its totally unfair to ignore  fact that beastymac been ignoring my requests for cash return and eventually going to send me useless goods after 5 months.

@Lucky Cris: why are you ignoring obvious evidence of scam? I have asked him many times. beastymac never told me, he have the goods for me, until opening the thread "Scam Accusations". Look again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8085792 

@all please do not ignore BBXX. he is helping me resolve this, without him Beastymac would not even reply to my PMs.

again im asking for sending back my 3.1 btc into my address. im doing it since 5 months.
Activity: 280
Here is a question I would like to ask everyone except bbxx
On topic. If I do not get a response from curiousminer in the next 5 days in regards to shipping his 5 chip devices OR auctioning them off I am inclined to default to auctioning them. The default auction terms (he is welcome to change them) are such that the starting bid would be 0.01BTC with bidding increments of 0.001BTC the devices would then be shipped to the winner and all funds collected would be sent through to curiousminer along with the already stated 1btc. Anybody who reads this (I feel this in the current situation one where curiousminer is unresponsive to my pm that this is the only option for resolving this quickly) please post here or pm me what your opinion is on this form of resolution.

I would also like to state for the record this resolution option was not thought up by me but was recommended as a way of resolving the situation.

I will pm curiousminer again. I will link this post and ask for his decision within 5 days.

Again, Beastlymac, the manner in which you've handled this speaks volumes, and I applaud your professionalism and determination in getting this resolved. Please continue to set a good example for members who find themselves in similar situations. I've never made any transactions with you, but given your track record, I wouldn't have any doubt with trusting you.

To all-

In my opinion, this resolution is fair and kudos to whomever suggested it. My suggestion to curiousminer was to accept the 1btc refund and the devices he paid for. But as it seems he's not willing to provide shipping information, I don't see Beastlymac having any other choice.... Unless he decides to say the hell with it and keep everything... But I get a sense that's not in his character.
You have just continued to ask the same questions over and over and over again...

The current issue at hand that needs resolved is whether your brother will provide shipping details or if he would like the miners auctioned off. I am awaiting a response from him on that. I have already answered enough off topic questions and won't be answering any more from you. My only concerne now is with the conclusion and resolution of your brothers miners that are currently on hand.

If you read the thread like I asked you will notice that you have kept repeating the same already attended to questions. Please stop spamming this thread and actually read through what I have posted and understand the resoultion I have offered. Your accusations are invalid. This whole scam accusation is false.

One topic you never seem to talk about is the validitity of your brothers order you don't want to admit it is valid by the terms of the groupbuy as it would show that you are wrong.
cryptoshark

You need to take a step back and look at what has actually happened here. You will realise if you read through with a non bias view point that your brother's order is valid. The reason it has not been resolved up to this point in time is because he failed to communicate his delivery address to me over the last 5 months. If this where a scam your brother would not recieve devices or the sold value of the devices. His order was valid it has taken him 5 months and his postage details have still not been sent.
cryptoshark
Beastly!

you have never answered those questions

they are key to this situation so please respond!

not responding to requests whitin 5 months (refund, shipment) ordered goods (miners) are form of scam!!!
KWH
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045
In Collateral I Trust.
There needs to be some resolution. Blame game aside, a decision needs to be made on the items in question. Either buyer accepts shipment or agrees to sell and accept the auctioned funds.
cryptoshark
problem is that beastlymac was ignoring him having his miners and money
it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?

Communication was bad from both parties. Again this thread isn't about communication it is about a now false scam accusation. Please have your brother respond to my pm in regards to resolving this matter. What he decides to do from this point on is his choice. I have given him the options via pm. He is welcome to discuss them with me. It took your brother almost a month to reply with a signed message. Then it took in almost 3 months to send another message after April 19th that is four months accounted for our of the 5. But this thread had gone completely off topic communication doesn't change the terms that your brother agreed to.

I ask that he replies to my pm within the next 5 days. He was online today and did not respond yet made claims of "accidentally" sending three payments that is clearly not true if he had "accidentally" sent them he would have immediately asked for a refund on the 5th and not lead me on to believe he would provide the required information for his order.
cryptoshark
problem is that beastlymac was ignoring him having his miners and money
it lasted 5 months...

is it normal ?
Activity: 280
Beastlymac, if they don't want the devices/1btc refund, hell I'll take it! lol

But on a more tone -

curiousminer and bbxx, there's a time to let go and that time past awhile ago. Again, my advice to you is to take the devices already paid for and the 1btc refund. The more you post, the more it validates my assessment that this is as a result of a communication breakdown... I'm having a difficult time reading your posts so it's quite possible that curiousminer misunderstood a few things here and there. 
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
helo

firstly i need to state: im on travel now and cant follow all conversation, my bro bbxx is doing it for me. (big thanx from me to him).

beastymac: for what purpose are you wasting time of so many ppl ? thing about that ? just give me back my 3.1 btc because i send it to you by mistake. it is so.  i told you that so many times. you are lying in every of your post, just stop doing it. Look from other perspective on that thread. constant lies and not facing reality.

the truth is that when you rotate the large sums of btc by chance someone inexperienced has sent you 3.1 btc and for 5 months you do not want to give back, now the issue come out public and you are scared like shit so that other ppl not find out how dirty cheater you are. yes, you, out there in australia. little dirty cheater

so many times you told me: i dont have you on my list and now you say you have your private list and im there Huh come on its soooo stupid ! you blackmail me that you send 1 btc if i give you snail mail address so that you can send me some crap ? its so funny, come on !

you are constantly asking me to prove im not a hacker but look at your self, you act like scared kid caught stealing candy. really. big boys do not lie.

look on that message again: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.8085792
show it to your mom. show it to your neighbor. show it even to a random taxi driver ! I bet they will say the same thing as me, my bro and other ppl in btc community : a little dirty cheater.

just send me back my cash and STOP that stupid waste of energy and time of so many ppl who follow the story. be a men.

we all could do sht productive instead of that discussion. since 5 months its going on ...

btw today i did so far 45 km cycling from koszice (SK) to Filkehaza (HU). i could do 15 km more if we would not be involved in that stupid discussion !

koszice: https://www.google.pl/maps/place/Ko%C5%A1ice,+Slovakia/@48.6974148,21.2391925,11z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m7!1m4!3m3!1s0x473ee01b67c6957b:0x400f7d1c6978bd0!2sKo%C5%A1ice,+Slovakia!3b1!3m1!1s0x473ee01b67c6957b:0x400f7d1c6978bd0

Pálháza
https://www.google.pl/maps/place/P%C3%A1lh%C3%A1za,+Hungary/@48.4694309,21.5037051,13z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x473f2d9d127eead1:0x28eb79cac9a804e9

i really hope it will be solved soon.
cryptoshark
please answer
cryptoshark
please answer first

You should answer to unanswered ones

1.bestlymac when you got his miners at your place ?
2.why you havent send him any info about this fact or no refunds fact ?

and new ones:
3.if he was at your private list why you were denying that he ordered anything from you ? (4 times, so 4 times you were not at home?)
4.if he was not at the public list and you were stating that he had not order anything how he could know that his order is valid?

and new ones
5. you wanted to send emais to speed up communication, why you have not answered to thoose  emails ?
6. why you have been ignoring him holding his miners and money within 3 months?
Pages:
Jump to: