Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 19. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254
10% æternity
10% air
10% zec
10% civik
5% decred
5% pivx
5% nexus
5 % btc
10% eth classik
5 % stratis
10% aragon
5% guppy
5% coindash
5% bankor
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
you guys missed the Ethereum boat ?

try $UBQ it will take over ETH

https://ubiqsmart.com/

Wallet = www.ubiqwallet.com
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I'm not buying any of the larger cap alt coins at current prices - I think the price his hit a bubble for most coins and will likely hit a bearish period for a while - I'm adding in some lower orders just in case my suspicion is correct.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Search for ICO's that will bring you profit in 2018; most of the coins are lost trains by now.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
For me its DMB Digital Money Bits.

30 000$ volume yesterday
3 exchanges where you can trade it in less than 2 weeks.
53 000$ market cap pretty low.
50 000 000 max supply 20 000 per day max more and 420 000 actualy supply.
Facebook coin with a dev answering private msg.
A nice Ann topic with people getting more and more involved.
Some pools that work well to mine it.
Working Wallet.
Airdrop, Bounty.

Pretty recent, low risk, nice possibilities.
Activity: 1
Im going for Stratis, Ripple and Ethereum.

Activity: 644
Merit: 379
I think stratis is a very good pick for 2017.
Because it has all the ability to compete with ethereum.
It has also link with Microsoft.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Not currently, but waves was a great opportunity to invest. It stayed under $1 for a long time without any pump. It has a potential for next years. You can diversify your capital, if you wish.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Whatever Happens happens
Ethereum has obviously been the best investment so far lol
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

I can't decide one but my bets are with Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEM. There are actually too many good coins out there with promising technologies.   
Activity: 154
Don't buy Wagerr if you love to punch your own chest and kick your own ass! Lazy to write why. Just study it yourself. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-wgr-wagerr-the-betting-blockchain-bounties-1911583 Don't do it too quickly before the ICO finished, so that you'll remember and love me forever!
Activity: 69
Hard to say. I think that a crash of all the Alts doing well right now might happen somewhere near the future.

However, as someone already stated in this thread, Ethereum was a big thing this year. I also think that XVG (Verge) and SC (Siacoin) have a lot of potential and are undervalued right now. Also think and feel that STEEM and Stratis will rise more in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
The best altcoin to invest in for 2017 will be from an ICO.  Which one you ask?  We'll find out in 2018. 
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Ethereum was the best altcoins to invest for 2017 because their price in the market was strongly going up. Also the Torcoin even their coins was not famous I'm looking forward that in the future their value in the market were straight growing up.
Activity: 56
for me the best altcoin in this year 2017 is the ethereum if you try to visit some exchangers you will notice that ethereum had its own markets meaning that ethereum has a big potential in trading.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 283
Your Data Belongs To You

For me best altcoin to invest this year are XVG, XRP, TAAS and  SYS

Activity: 131
-
Digibyte starting its rocketprogram right now!
Activity: 84
Aragon is still near its ICO price measured in ETH meaning they still have the full amount of funds allocated to them so their market value is basically only the ETH they hold. If you account for their app and the rest of the development they are doing it is likely to be the best performing altcoin of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Every altcoin is more or less in position to be good, even some ICO coins are good i made 3x on TAAS coin cuz i sell it now and not on the start, also some other are in good position to be good. Research here is the key and more importantly if you want to make more better is to watch market cap then when some is starting to rise fast but and then fast sell.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: