Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 22. (Read 170417 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
NEM is the bitcoin replacement. Bank on it.  It's the only top 5 coin with the scalability to handle whatever a business can throw at it.

Other coins I own...

Xtrabytes... static node technology is interesting

Viacoin... segwit despite being inferior to NEM is being hyped and this coin is trading pretty cheap and has an active development team that has revived the coin, plus it's already on poloniex. It's a cheap version of litecoin.

Ark

Coins I am currently investigating.... Bitbay

bitbay has tons of holders who owned more than just a million and a single cent of spike, they will try to sell their bitbays for it which is why its price sink when all coins are rising up. its not worth the time of wait for its price to rise up when it takes months for just a cent.

go for xrp because a single day can rise up to $0.10.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Whatever Happens happens
Waves is making big waves lol They have a devoted Dev team and a good idea behind it!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
There is factor of fomo in cryptoland and lot of people becoming part of cryptomarket everyday. If we see value of any coin where it was last year and where it is now we see just one thing that is profit. This thing will be seen next year when hedge fund type thing will get involved you will every coin more valuable than today. Invest in anything but for long term and you will not regret. This is my fair opinion.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
tokencard in my opinion.
the physical card is out.and token is like at the all time low at the moment.
not for long i guess.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
How is xrp future?
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I my speculation, best altcoins to invest in 2017 were Etherium, Clam Coin and Bitcoin also. Because this altcoins were already stable and I think their market value were still increasing in the future.
I should agree if ethereum and bitcoin could be best investment on 2017 but not for clam coin. I don't see special advanatage by its coin to make me feel interested with it. It's like another pump and dump coin in my mind. ethereum is the best right now.
Okay, I just also support the ethereum because as you can see value of this altcoins were still growing up together with the bitcoin. Maybe one time I was shocked if the price of this ethereum coins were already level of bitcoin. That's why I make an investment to this coins.
Yeah, I also agree it's better to choose now the ethereum but also bitcoin, because their potential as altcoins were high. In terms of trading the value of this altcoins were strongly raising up. I also see the Potential of Torcoin even for the past week most of the users reclaim regarding with their services, I was still support this coins because I'm just looking forward that someday this coins were become valuable because all altcoins were still improving and develop for the future value of each coins.
Today price of ethereum was still price up. I assume that before end of the year 2017, the ethereum coins were amount if 0.1 BTC per every 1.0 ethereum, their price in the market were boost up that fast. I think I made a right decision when I choose ethereum as investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
I do recommend people to invest your money into ethereum classic because I have the strong feeling that its price will increase in a near future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I my speculation, best altcoins to invest in 2017 were Etherium, Clam Coin and Bitcoin also. Because this altcoins were already stable and I think their market value were still increasing in the future.
I should agree if ethereum and bitcoin could be best investment on 2017 but not for clam coin. I don't see special advanatage by its coin to make me feel interested with it. It's like another pump and dump coin in my mind. ethereum is the best right now.
Okay, I just also support the ethereum because as you can see value of this altcoins were still growing up together with the bitcoin. Maybe one time I was shocked if the price of this ethereum coins were already level of bitcoin. That's why I make an investment to this coins.
Yeah, I also agree it's better to choose now the ethereum but also bitcoin, because their potential as altcoins were high. In terms of trading the value of this altcoins were strongly raising up. I also see the Potential of Torcoin even for the past week most of the users reclaim regarding with their services, I was still support this coins because I'm just looking forward that someday this coins were become valuable because all altcoins were still improving and develop for the future value of each coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
guys, not causing FUD, I actually invested in some of these.

https://hackernoon.com/ic-no-1a9c0f786926

Various projects were evaluated and this guy compiled some here which he found to be the worst.

Includes mentions to the Golem (GNT) token, seems like it has no value attached to it, he mentions ICN, MLN, GNO, SingularDTV, Round, DigixDAO.
Just check it if you feel like it matters.

Hope I am helping someone here.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
I am not interested in dogecoin because the price does not change any better coin steller.
I'll be buying DOGE again when the price is below 40 next - might have to wait a couple of months, or longer if the Chinese year of the dog keeps price inflated
No one can say the future of doge what if the price will hit 1000 satoshi . I have millions of doge and I buy doge again If the price goes down at 50 satoshi. Even doge price is very low you can earn also profit by buying dogecoin because you can earn a lot of profit this because the price is very cheap unlike to the other coin the price is very big. But it depends to you we have dufferent opinions and I believe dogecoin will pump at 1000 satoshi.

Dunno about DOGE he remains the same by me. I did expect to see him to be pumped but nothing maybe he will be later pumped.
But still its one of coins that have large community and support very good for this coin who is obviously downgraded.
Maybe it is good call to stash as many as possible if price change even for small margin you can make good profit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Subscribing to the thread - I've been meaning to look into Peercoin but didn't get around to it yet.

My main coins are currently XMG, LSK, EGC, IXC and DOGE all of which are running at low prices right now, I'm using the opportunity to accumulate on most of them. Hopefully they will pick up again in 2017
I am not interested in dogecoin because the price does not change any better coin steller.
I'll be buying DOGE again when the price is below 40 next - might have to wait a couple of months, or longer if the Chinese year of the dog keeps price inflated
No one can say the future of doge what if the price will hit 1000 satoshi . I have millions of doge and I buy doge again If the price goes down at 50 satoshi. Even doge price is very low you can earn also profit by buying dogecoin because you can earn a lot of profit this because the price is very cheap unlike to the other coin the price is very big. But it depends to you we have dufferent opinions and I believe dogecoin will pump at 1000 satoshi.
legendary
Merit: 1029
Seems like a pretty quiet day on the alt trading front - any coins working well for range trading today?

XMR finally rebounding from FluffyFucktard troll.
Good to see XMR rebounding - I've been hoarding quite a lot of that - it will be good when its back in the 0.02000000-0.02500000 range again.
Activity: 280
NEM is the bitcoin replacement. Bank on it.  It's the only top 5 coin with the scalability to handle whatever a business can throw at it.

Other coins I own...

Xtrabytes... static node technology is interesting

Viacoin... segwit despite being inferior to NEM is being hyped and this coin is trading pretty cheap and has an active development team that has revived the coin, plus it's already on poloniex. It's a cheap version of litecoin.

Ark

Coins I am currently investigating.... Bitbay
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Seems like a pretty quiet day on the alt trading front - any coins working well for range trading today?

XMR finally rebounding from FluffyFucktard troll.
legendary
Merit: 1029
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have never invested in NEM but i do believe it to be a very good investment long-term.
BUT, i heard the team or the CEO or something was going on with the people in charge, can anyone give me some info about it please?
Thanks in advance
Activity: 420
XEM, xem(nem) already solved all the disadvantages of bitcoin. also they cant be copied because they block all the resources that can be copied. so xem will be one of your long time holdings. maybe just it takes time but surely it will have a high potentials in the near future.
I agree. XEM is the best technology, huge potential. NEM is very well
Pages:
Jump to: