Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 20. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Probably WAVES, we waited 1 year but it worth. Price went from 20 cents to over 5 dollars in just 2 months.
Almost all coins made at least 2x-3x last 2 months. If you bought X (put any name here) coin in March-April you probably doubled your money in worst case scenario.

WAVES is definitely going to be on top. This will soon compete with the bigger one such as ETH. More tokens are going to be created inside their platform. You wouldn't wait for another year for its price to spike $5 more. WAVES is part of the future.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Due to POLO's internal issues XMR wallets are disabled causing dumps to remove coins so it is a great time to grab them on the cheap. You will thank me in a month. Smiley
I've been picking up XMR all the way down - its a solid technology in my opinion, happy to buy as people are selling them - Polo will sort their wallets out soon enough =)

For you guys that listened your welcome. Smiley

Keep an eye on XtraBYtes  Wink Grew from 1 sat to over 1600 in barely 10 weeks  Cool 650 Million coins with 0% inflation/no premine and new created POSign consensus and no more mining + unlimited scalability and a complete new coin (no BTC clone and no POS/POW) with a lot of features like smart contracts and online storage to come and masternodes who secure the whole network (unhackable currency - 51% attacks impossible) and earn passive income by doing so.

Which tells me it's oversold and ripe for a dump. Buying would be a poor choice IMO.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I myself recommend to do some research and keep eye on Sumokoin -->https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin/
I would first start with their ANN and read some comments, basically, SUMO is a very very new coin, made last month with 500K circulating supply, Market Cap is only 200K and price about 30 cents (it's so cheap). Dev team is very active and helpful (that's the first thing I watch before I invest in any coin), also they don't just say words, they actually do what they promise. I myself see future in this coin and I think it's so undervalued right now. I understand that its only rank 300+ coin so It's very hard to trust something like that but I recommend to keep eye on it.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
Maybe we will see some old coin going really up. There were some talks that social media networks will "accept" ReddCoin as tipping value but dont know how this will influence one of in that time promising coin. Still think that we might see some "OLD ones" to be huge boomer at the end of this year.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
Probably WAVES, we waited 1 year but it worth. Price went from 20 cents to over 5 dollars in just 2 months.
Almost all coins made at least 2x-3x last 2 months. If you bought X (put any name here) coin in March-April you probably doubled your money in worst case scenario.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Patience is the key to success
I would say Gulden , APX , UBQ and DAR
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
Now etc able flat for 9 days, offer to watch them waiting for the pump to$ 20 and 0.008 btc.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
I accept XBY/XFUEL
Keep an eye on XtraBYtes  Wink Grew from 1 sat to over 1600 in barely 10 weeks  Cool 650 Million coins with 0% inflation/no premine and new created POSign consensus and no more mining + unlimited scalability and a complete new coin (no BTC clone and no POS/POW) with a lot of features like smart contracts and online storage to come and masternodes who secure the whole network (unhackable currency - 51% attacks impossible) and earn passive income by doing so.
Activity: 55
ZENCASH,

Atm, this coin combines the best stealth features in the market.

Ambitious project
Activity: 586
Merit: 500
Gambling bitcoin webmaster
I think DGB is a good investment. DGB will set up a Minecraft server, so I am sure the price will soar. Let's see Smiley

Enter in DGB
Activity: 72
Merit: 12
Although it's already been on a huge run, I think Stratis will continue to perform great throughout 2017. Excellent business idea, great dev team.

In the category high potential I'm also on Pascal: Userfriendly, amazing tech, current market cap of $10M. It is still in an early stage so a bit more risk, but that's great if you diversify your portfolio as you should.
Activity: 476
I will wait for ETC to settle its price in meanwhile i'm accumulating LTC under 0.011. it will hit 0.1
ZEN is attractive, and little bit forgotten ZCL can surprise us with another pump over 300k. Golem declining a bit, i will use this as my advantage. And of course Stratis will be huge till the end of this year! Dash  maybe can go to 0.1 who knows? XMR to 100$.
I just can't choose one, this is against my principles, choose if you want from my shortlist.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I think DGB is a good investment. DGB will set up a Minecraft server, so I am sure the price will soar. Let's see Smiley

Activity: 515
Merit: 506
Screw It, Let's Do It
DASH

Governance, a treasury, instant send and private send

Undervalued

You are talking about PIVX?  Grin
Activity: 3
What's the overall opinion of ark?
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
HTMLCOIN, really cheap and underevaluated, buy now
legendary
Activity: 2101
Merit: 1061
DASH

Governance, a treasury, instant send and private send

Undervalued
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Best altcoin for me that I would invest this year is DGB-Digibyte

Activity: 322
best altcoins to invest in 2017 were Etherium classic
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Due to POLO's internal issues XMR wallets are disabled causing dumps to remove coins so it is a great time to grab them on the cheap. You will thank me in a month. Smiley
I've been picking up XMR all the way down - its a solid technology in my opinion, happy to buy as people are selling them - Polo will sort their wallets out soon enough =)
Pages:
Jump to: