Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Altcoin to invest in for 2017 and WHY !!! - page 21. (Read 170417 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I think Steem and Golem got a huge potential out there. They are changing the way we look against the internet. The altcoins and especially creations like Golem and Steem are changing the internet of information to the internet of things. I believe that Steem is one of the best crypto's because it interacts people. As I wrote in my article Steam can maybe beat Facebook on the long run. Maybe you can read it and we can share thoughts Wink
https://steemit.com/steemit/@unknowncrypto/unknowncrypto-why-steemit-will-beat-facebook
Besides that I think Ethereum and Bitcoin will still go strong in 2017!
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
Due to POLO's internal issues XMR wallets are disabled causing dumps to remove coins so it is a great time to grab them on the cheap. You will thank me in a month. Smiley
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
WAVES,LBRY,DCORP
Activity: 35
Buy xvg ,this coin super undervalued

This guy made me 4x bag XVG.  Thanks!
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Blitzcash,Viacoin or XVG
Activity: 139
Merit: 11

Or get some for free XVG (while having fun)  Grin --> http://faucet.vergecurrency.com

Game is broken .Doesn´t send any coins. Transaction started. Wait for complete.... Now 7 hours.
Activity: 9
iconomi is still a good investment as well

also i think if you invest early u get good advantage !!!!
Activity: 14
Up 2000% since I bought bytecoin BCN!!!

2000%?

On May 8 1 BCN was 0.00000036 BTC.
Today: 1 BCN = 0.00000088 BTC

144% Increase

I have bought bytecoin before before 8 may.

I always calculate my profits in dollar or euro, not in bitcoin because that price changes all the time.

Trust me when I say I have a 2000% profit.

Calculate crypto profit in fiat is plain dumb.
All that matters is shitcoin/BTC ratio. If it's up 2000%, then you are a lucky winner. Increading your BTC holdings with trash is all that matters.  Tongue

btw:

you posted: "Up 600% since my post!!! "

It was never up 600% since your last post. Percentage calculation is not your strongest skill.

I disagree.

1 bitcoin today is worth more then on the 8 may, so its not fair to calculate the gains the way you do.

Dollar/Euro profit is all that counts. Dollars/Euros is what pays the bills.
Activity: 69

Or get some for free XVG (while having fun)  Grin --> http://faucet.vergecurrency.com

Wow, this game is actually really fun. But it looks like that the coin sending process is broken?

When I enter my Verge web wallet address it just says "Transactions started. Waiting for complete ..."  Huh
Activity: 60
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Ethereum is the best altcoins to invest in 2017, because its seems a lot of improvement to their project also, their price in the market were largely raised up together with bitcoins. However, Torcoin, Football coin and also Bitcoin were still good to invest because just think the future and their future price.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
Activity: 564
Merit: 502
I have just put some little btc in Wagerr ico, decentralized sportbetting could be huge.
Main investment still is Waves, BTC, DGD.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
can someone give me an insight about XLM and XRP?
i am convinced to invest in this two coin
or should i invest in some other coin?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100

What is blue BTC? Bitcoin unlimited? Game could be so large? Maybe you are right, very optimistic and GAME believer.

Thats not my Graphic. I found it on Twitter.

But 3 words to Gamecredits...."must have investment".......its a coin with big potential. I will expect them in the Top 10 after the release of the gamestore and mobilego.

2 Projects to have ur eyes on it. There will be maybe an ICO this year:
STATUS & AKASHA

Is there an AKASHA ANN on the forum?
Activity: 9

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

think the same
Activity: 76
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
Audentes fortuna iuvat
I do recommend people to invest your money into ethereum classic because I have the strong feeling that its price will increase in a near future.

the Original One
Pages:
Jump to: