Pages:
Author

Topic: Best competitors to Ethereum? - page 87. (Read 11173 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
My Identity Coin
February 01, 2018, 02:02:59 PM
ethereum is the top 2 altcoin in all transactions and use also in cryptomarket. after the bitcoin, ethereum has more preference. i think there is no competitors to ethereum  nearly some coins may reach ethereum that is bitcoin cash, ripple and NEO.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
February 01, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
I don't think anyone as a competitor for ethereum because it is the most used cryotocurrency when compared to other coins even the bitcoin because many tokens are created based on ethereum.But the price of ethereum is less because of its huge availability so I consider ethereum is best currency after bitcoin there is no competitor yet for ethereum.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 09:34:27 AM
If theres is only one coin that can compete with ethereum except bitcoin that would be NEO,it has more advance technology than ethereum,has its own platform like what ethereum has,it is a fully grown coin the community are solid like what Bitcoin and Ethereum has.There will be no doubt if you really research which coin has better technology between ethereum and neo.
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 09:30:24 AM
The future best competitor of Etherium-Tezos Grin has not been launched yet Grin,and there's still no date when it's gonna be.So far Eth is still safe.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
February 01, 2018, 09:23:19 AM
Which are the best competitors to Ethereum, and why do you think so?

(I know on top of my head that Cardano and IOTA try to challenge Ethereum,
although they still haven't proved much from my understanding?)

Why do we need any competitors for the ETH if it is doing great by all itself. Lets juts invest into it and get the profits and enjoy our life guys! Why even start the thread to motivate the people to get some competitors for it. ETH has been the great challenger to everyone and hence there form no competitor for it in the first place.  Roll Eyes

I know the things like we should know the competitors for the best result so that can stay one step ahead of them but come it doesn't work like that in the crept really. The ETH has maintained its prestige in very broad way and for the matter of facts ETH's characteristic and market can not be committed at this point.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 01, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

at this time there are many new altcoin which is pretty good and have technology, yes even though its value is not too prominent. but it is not impossible in a few months will appear a lot of new altcoin is pretty good. yes, currently there are some that I believe have technology like eth. but I remain confident, eth is always potentially compared to all existing altcoins.
Activity: 173
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
At this moment, I would think only NEO is able to compete with Ethereum. NEO is also launching many ICO and it allows GAS to be generated.

Many are also arguing that NEO is the China version of Ethereum and we all know that when China is involved, their companies can go head to

head with anyone.

However all these blockchains are having challenges regarding their scalability and speed. ArcBlock is building the platform for blockchain 3.0 and aims to solve the speed and scalability issues.

I do not see ArcBlock as a competitor and I think that ArcBlock will build a platform that will really solve lots of current blockchain issues.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 01, 2018, 09:15:56 AM
I think that ETH don't have any competitors at the moment, not during this year at least. There're few blockchains that have good potential like EOS and ICX, but they're still far behind the ethereum. And ethereum also doesn't stand on the same place it's developing and getting stronger.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 09:10:18 AM

no i disagree with what you say. I am more amenable to waves, because waves have almost the same technology. only, eth is more popular and more often used for ico wallet. both have smart contracts.
Activity: 238
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 01, 2018, 09:02:21 AM
I think EOS, if EOS can do what it advertises, then EOS will go beyond ETH.
Now, NEO, QTUM also looks like a strong contender for ETH.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 08:48:15 AM
 Smiley  Best would always be BTC but after than ETC or NEO these are the altcoin which are so tranding now a days. Even day by day BTC cash is also increasing or LTC has just been started but sooner he is also going to compete with ETH.Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 544
February 01, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
currently i would say that NEO is turning to another big contender for both Ethereum and Bitcoin due to the overwhelming support they are getting from the people.

NEO was presented to be friendly for coders cause they offer different langauages while ethereum started to be targeted for specific types of developers
I agree that NEO was one of the biggest contender for ETH but not for bitcoin since their intended usage differs from each other. I would also say that waves is one more contender to Ethereum not in terms of price but in terms of creating tokens. All that is needed to create a token using it are 1 waves and of course a little to no knowledge to programming. They are friendly for companies that wanted to create their own crypto without programmers of their own.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
February 01, 2018, 08:07:28 AM
currently i would say that NEO is turning to another big contender for both Ethereum and Bitcoin due to the overwhelming support they are getting from the people.

NEO was presented to be friendly for coders cause they offer different langauages while ethereum started to be targeted for specific types of developers
Activity: 289
February 01, 2018, 08:00:22 AM
There are many competitors from ethereum, just call it BCH, BTG, OITA, WAVES, MNE, there are still many, but I think that could be a substitute for Ethereum or a competitor, is Minereum why? Because the base is the same, that is, make token erc20 and erc23
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

CARDANO and NEO is the best competitor as I know. Other coins and all will not works that like ethereum. People widely choosing the NEO as their platform to create new coin nowadays. Personally I do not like this smart contract implemention and creating new coin all the time. Because I see many attempt has been done in the forum also. Once people invested on token sale then they leave without any information to the investors, some cheap dev team members helping them for money. In price wise Dash and Dodge are competitor for ethereum.
What unique value does NEO bring?
I know that you can use several programming languages, but besides of this, what do NEO bring to the table?
Cardano looks like a threat, but they still haven't delivered anything, but that's the one I'll keep an eye on.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
January 30, 2018, 04:15:55 PM

CARDANO and NEO is the best competitor as I know. Other coins and all will not works that like ethereum. People widely choosing the NEO as their platform to create new coin nowadays. Personally I do not like this smart contract implemention and creating new coin all the time. Because I see many attempt has been done in the forum also. Once people invested on token sale then they leave without any information to the investors, some cheap dev team members helping them for money. In price wise Dash and Dodge are competitor for ethereum.
Activity: 522
Merit: 101
January 30, 2018, 04:09:51 PM
NEO, Vechain, Populous and ICON is the competitors for Ethereum right now. All that coins wants try lead the market.
Many people said ICON is the first competitors after the Ethereum. The sequence will bitcoin, ethereum and ICON. But that's all is prediction, no one knows what will happen in future.
If this year in the ETH all planned improvements will be carried out plus a constant fee for transactions introduced, then the nearest competitors will not be able to even come close to it for a long time. ETH for recognizability and frequency of mention in the media will soon overtake even bitcoin.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 04:09:18 PM
maybe we will see a real ethereum competitor in may 2018. After some good news this week maybe tezos will launch in may. Tezos has some great devs and tech going on, but some shitty management that we hope leaves project in near time.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 30, 2018, 04:07:42 PM
Best would always be BTC but after than ETC or NEO these are the altcoin which are so tranding now a days. Even day by day BTC cash is also increasing or LTC has just been started but sooner he is also going to compete with ETH.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
January 30, 2018, 04:00:11 PM
NEO, Vechain, Populous and ICON is the competitors for Ethereum right now. All that coins wants try lead the market.
Many people said ICON is the first competitors after the Ethereum. The sequence will bitcoin, ethereum and ICON. But that's all is prediction, no one knows what will happen in future.
Pages:
Jump to: