Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 2. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
July 13, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
There are different centralized exchanges who I can suggest, but I think that the best one is Kucoin for beginners. There you can see the difference in the sell and buy price what makes it easy to trade.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 06:44:38 AM
I think that beginners should start with the most suitable exchange for future and it is Binance for me. They have to learn it in the begining of work to be confident later.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
The earliest money I can offer you is ethereumdur when I first started to earn money by buying and selling ethereums.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 13, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
All centralized exchanges good for beginners.
Decentralized exchanges especially etherdelta needs to known some blockchain features
Activity: 59
July 13, 2018, 02:49:24 AM
Find an investment that you know better, not something new, of course you can start from scratch
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
July 13, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
i strongly recommend cobinhood. great exchange with user friendly interface.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 12, 2018, 09:35:49 AM
There are a lot of them and each has its advantages and disadvantages but for today it seems  to me the most convenient and reliable (binance)
But I think for an experienced exchanger that is easy to use for beginners is binance and kucoin, because of the attractive deposit is very easy and for trading is very promising because when the coin can enter the price of binance will grow quickly.
Activity: 210
July 12, 2018, 09:33:12 AM
Personally, when I started in Cryptocurrency trading, I first used Poloniex then Bittrex then also tried KuCoin.  Those three are good and easy-to-use exchange sites that is suitable even for beginners. I highly recommend those three and hope that other exchanges will also cope up with them and be better to attract new users in their exchange site.
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
July 12, 2018, 09:29:08 AM
There are a lot of them and each has its advantages and disadvantages but for today it seems  to me the most convenient and reliable (binance)
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 09:24:25 AM
I think that you perfectly understand the fact that exchanges should have a friendly interface for beginners so that any person can figure out what and where to click, but it seems to me that many exchanges today do not have this.
Activity: 42
July 12, 2018, 09:22:09 AM
You only have a few options as far as trading pairs but in my opinion Gdax is best for a beginner. It has USD trading against BTC, BCH, ETH and LTC. This makes it easy to figure your profit and loss. Also there is no fee to buy or sell
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 05:08:30 AM
For beginners,it is best to use binance, the most popular and safe.
I would also advise you to start trading with binance, it's a very convenient and understandable exchange with a lot of coins. In addition, it is quite a reliable exchange, the support of which is good to contact in case of difficulties.
Activity: 154
July 12, 2018, 05:02:49 AM
For beginner I will suggest Polonix and Kucoin. They where very easy for me to use when I started trading. They have a large assortment of trading pairs bitcoin-altcoyin. Pretty simple interface. And there are no special requirements.
Activity: 98
July 12, 2018, 04:55:17 AM
For beginners,it is best to use binance, the most popular and safe.
Activity: 252
July 12, 2018, 04:46:22 AM
My first exchanges was Bittrex and Poloniex, but for beginners, I would recommend register for Binance, since this is one of the best and most convenient exchanges in my experience.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
July 12, 2018, 04:36:58 AM
My choice for both novice and experienced user is binance. Very large, reliable and solid exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
July 12, 2018, 04:19:40 AM
I really like Kucoin for altcoins like: Electroneum, DeepOnion and Nano. I use Binance for IOTA and other altcoins that are not listed on Kucoin.

Then it depends on which currency I want to trade, many are listed on not known exchanges.

The lack of FIAT hub has never been a problem for me, but I understand that for many people this could be a great incentive!

Edit: I forgot to mention Swithceo: this exchange is an awesome decentralized solution (not crappy at all, like EtherDelta). You can trade NEO tokens there!
Activity: 66
July 12, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
I highly recommend Etheredelta for exchange token or ICO coin's and hitbtc for Bitcoin or Altcoin exchange , its usage is very easy, and if still confused can see tutorial its use on youtube..
Activity: 37
July 11, 2018, 10:21:19 AM
If you are a beginner and you are looking for the best exchange to do your transactions, then I would advise you consider Kraken and Binance, I think these are legit the two best options out there. They are new-user friendly, easy to use, fast, efficient and their charges are quite fair. You can ahead and do your researches too cos what works best for one might not be it for another.
Activity: 70
July 11, 2018, 08:10:14 AM
There are several exchanges out there, some with strict kyc procedures while others are very lax. first before you choose a cryptoexchange, you need to consider issues such as security, regulation etc. i personally use Binance and kucoin, and also bitrex for purposes of trading
Pages:
Jump to: