Pages:
Author

Topic: Best exchange for beginner? - page 3. (Read 5543 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 09:44:04 AM
Gone were the days when became eager to get my own tokens and trade them myself. I nearly put myself in a mess one day Cry because i tried to trade on an unknown exchange site. For newbies, i would encourage them to use etherdelta and forkdelta before they start losing precious tokens.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 09:39:13 AM
You are absolutely right, many are faced with such a problem. I think that at the moment the most comfortable beard for a novice is Binance. There are quite low commission for transactions, convenient interface and a large number of trading pairs
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 05:54:50 AM
I strongly agree with this comment. The easiest is to enter the stock market money orders without any difficulty to buy. It's not a mess, it's the price tag you're buying.
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
July 10, 2018, 05:36:42 AM
Personally, I started trading on the Polnex. It was difficult and difficult to understand, because I did not know the principles of trade. But then I got used to it. My opinion is that where the volume of trading your monte is larger.
Activity: 108
July 10, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
In my opinion centralized exchanges is a good choice for beginners. Because exchanges like Idex can be a little bit complicated.
Activity: 56
July 10, 2018, 05:31:25 AM
I like Binance, easy to use interface, I like the speed of transactions and availability of all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 169
July 10, 2018, 05:27:03 AM
Best Exchange for  Beginer ?? I suggest exchanger is Kocoin yeah !! that exchanger is always open to all beginer that they need to exchange there token in bounty!! so you have to get in to!!
Activity: 336
July 10, 2018, 05:24:12 AM
In my 8 months of experienced, better to use Kucoin or Binance. These exchanges are really user-friendly and you can easily track your coins. I usually exchange DeepOnion, Bitcoin, Ethereum and my other alts here.
Activity: 100
July 10, 2018, 12:00:01 AM
You can use binance and etherdelta at the beginning. Etherdelta is the most useful one for erc20 tokens. You can find all erc20 tokens to trade with just contract number. Binance is the most popular and safest one of all exchanges i think.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
July 09, 2018, 12:35:48 PM
with different feature as trader to defines of one as best to match with customs of personal strategy to collects as much on returns with arrange to gains with nominal profit as compound to personal wallet of dedicated account.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 12:08:18 PM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I see that many advise for beginners to use such exchanges as IDEX, Etherdelta, Forkdelta and others, but the fact is that these are decentralized exchanges for trading ERC20 tokens and using them you can not make a deposit of USD or another Fiat currency and on these exchanges there are no trading pairs USD/token*. I do not advise Yobit to use it, it has a very dashing reputation and this is not groundless. You can start with the https://exmo.com exchange, because it is the most convenient, works without problems, the support service responds quickly enough. You need to undergo verification and confirm your identity, after which you will be able to deposit EUR, USD and other currencies, then buy coins and trade them.
I agree, I also like EXMO, I have never encountered problems related to the withdrawal, the transfer of funds or something else. But you can also trade on those exchanges that do not have trading pairs USD/BTC, LTC, ZEC, ETH, for this you can use the Bitcoin purchase services, then transfer it to the exchange and trade for example in BTC/ETH, BTC/ZEC, BTC/LTC and others. In this case, you will not be tied to Fiat money, because everything goes to the fact that Bitcoin will gradually replace Fiat.
Activity: 392
July 09, 2018, 11:57:48 AM
Binance and Hitbtc are best exchange for trading.  Binance is simple and self-explanatory, it has 2 features, which are Basic and Advanced exchange. In which you can easily trading for altcoin.
Activity: 14
July 09, 2018, 11:48:10 AM
For beginners, choose binance. It is the best choice. The interface is simple and very easy to use. I recommend you
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 11:41:46 AM
I like Binance, user-friendly interface, speed of transactions and availability of all cryptocurrencies.

The public opinion of Binance at this time is very high with people praising the speed of the site, ease of use and cheap fees.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
July 09, 2018, 11:41:22 AM
I was away from crypto for years and now I'm trying to get back into the game.  I was really STUNNED that there is no exchange, even after many years since bitcoin started, that we can just deposit USD and start exchanging altcoins.  I hope I'm wrong because this would be the single biggest hurdle for altcoins to be widely adopted by general public.  There are just too many hurdles to jump over just to START trading. 
I see that many advise for beginners to use such exchanges as IDEX, Etherdelta, Forkdelta and others, but the fact is that these are decentralized exchanges for trading ERC20 tokens and using them you can not make a deposit of USD or another Fiat currency and on these exchanges there are no trading pairs USD/token*. I do not advise Yobit to use it, it has a very dashing reputation and this is not groundless. You can start with the https://exmo.com exchange, because it is the most convenient, works without problems, the support service responds quickly enough. You need to undergo verification and confirm your identity, after which you will be able to deposit EUR, USD and other currencies, then buy coins and trade them.
Activity: 187
Merit: 5
July 09, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Talking about Crypto-currencies for beginners, I will recommend BINNANCE. Binance is a newer exchange but one we have grown to love, it has a wide range of cryptocurrencies available to purchase and trade and has a basic and advanced view which you can switch between easily. Their fees are very reasonable and they allow you to register and trade immediately without having to verify your account. You will then be able to make withdrawals of up to 2 BTC per day, if you want to withdraw higher amounts you will then need to upload your photo ID and a “selfie” photo.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 09, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

One of the best and most famous cryptocurrency exchanges today is Binance. There is a huge number of currency pairs. In addition, in the near future they will have trading pairs with the fiat currency. The exchange interface is quite simple and clear even for a beginner. Recommend!
Activity: 79
July 09, 2018, 11:29:36 AM
It all depends on the coins you have chosen yourself for exchange. But I'm a beginner and preference is given to the stock exchange Binance. For me it is very convenient and intuitive to use. You can also select Bitrix exchange.
Activity: 910
July 09, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
according to my already experienced exchanger that is easy to use for beginners is binance and kucoin, because from deposit to withdraw very easy and for trading is very promising because when a coin can enter the binance price will grow rapidly.
Activity: 378
July 09, 2018, 11:09:24 AM
It’s Better to use for beginners is Bittrex and Binance. It's very easy to use. Very user friendly. It is also good to trade here because the volumes of coins are high. I’ve  been using those exchange for a long time and I’ve never encountered any problems yet.
Pages:
Jump to: