Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 14. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:43:17 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

try to differentiate wants and needs, if you learn the difference of those things then you will learn also to save your money. you have to buy and spend only those things that you needed in everyday living, if the thing "wants' is only pleasure then try to adjust yourself to do not spend a lot of those things.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 28, 2018, 11:29:03 AM
The best way save money is to save money in a bank, or with the way invested.
And I love is to invest because invested can give us advantage that we will feel after a long, because the investment it wait and be patient to get profit
I also like to invest instead of saving in the bank because the bank does not bring us a source of profit that is consistent with what we bring to them, although safe but the profit is too low, it will not be something too attractive. Investment is not completely safe but risk is acceptable, it is a wise way to do both saving and developing our money, in addition, some of my other experiences of saving money are setting a goal every day for myself, we have limits, we will spend reasonable, however, this does not mean that we are too stingy with ourselves
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 10:25:08 AM
The best tip to saving your money is investing in cryptocurrencies market. You should wait the market drop to buy into and sell it when market is go up, this will make your saving money is going to increase very fast
really how you say the best way to save our money can all be invested in crypto world like in bitcoin. because if investing in bitcoin is very promising and profitable for the investment in bitcoin
it is true to invest in crypto, but you need to remember not everything you plan to run smoothly, there will be obstacles yan blocking you, you also have to remember in the world of crypto is very high risk, if you are not careful in making decisions you can fall and lose, the most important thing in saving money is to manage your expenses as well as possible and make details to monitor your expenses so you can find out how much you spend for a month
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 28, 2018, 10:14:46 AM
If your expenses are more than your income every week  or every month, you cannot save a money of it. If you want to save a money, you mus have to buy bitcoin in a very low price and keep it for a long-term.
Your first topic is about expenses and income so you should stick to that. In my opinion in order to save money, we should just buy the things that we really need and ignore the things that we want because the wants can be ignored and it can be bought after a while. We should focus in increasing our cash flow rather than decreasing it to achieve a good amount of savings of money.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
March 28, 2018, 07:48:38 AM
Spare, purchase nothing, build consumptions, simply least very important forever, depart this world unhappy, but with an excellent deal of the spared money. maybe all things thought of it's smarter to achieve and to not be hesitant to pay all the additional at that point? frugal is critical simply to beginning improvement and support of your business. On the off likelihood that your business drives you consistent to spare, at that time figure, the incorrect business will get it on.
Activity: 85
March 28, 2018, 07:29:03 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

I save my money after to fulfill my needs, today I invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 78
March 28, 2018, 07:14:39 AM
I think the no. 1 tip that I can say to you is discipline because all good things starts with discipline

I agree with your opinion. Another tips to save money of my own opinion is to buy the most needed things or most daily needs of my family.
Aside from this, I put one-half of my income to savings, and the other half is for my family needs. Dont buy any unnecessary things in order to save more of the rest of your money.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
March 28, 2018, 06:46:22 AM
Investment in the bank
Do not use excessive money for useless things
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
March 28, 2018, 06:40:49 AM
put it in the bank, and you prefer to trim your money and do not use it in nonsense way you use it where it's good
Activity: 66
March 28, 2018, 06:26:40 AM
Saving money cannot be so much complicated because proper discipline is the only key to better do saving and keeping in your mind that the future purpose is really to be met so you must prepare for it by doing such action as saving which you can do by controlling your daily life expenses in which you must lessen your expenditures into those things that are not really so much important and just focus into things that are beneficial and lasts for a long period of time rather than spending into temporary things. Cry
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
If you’re paying a monthly fee for your checking or savings account, you would benefit from researching some of newest banking offers out there. Not only do some of the best banks offer sign-up bonuses simply for opening an account and setting up direct deposit, but some offer attractive interest rates to new customers as well.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 28, 2018, 06:15:41 AM
The best way save money is to save money in a bank, or with the way invested.
And I love is to invest because invested can give us advantage that we will feel after a long, because the investment it wait and be patient to get profit
Activity: 25
March 28, 2018, 05:22:05 AM
I think the no. 1 tip that I can say to you is discipline because all good things starts with discipline
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 05:07:07 AM

Think before you buy some things, make sure that you are not spending that much money on those thing you do not really need. If you ever want something think about it if that can help you or not. Then have a lot of self control do not spend much money also on food. And the best eay to save money is to have an account store all of your money in that thing so that ypu cannot spend all of that because as long as you see that you have money you are gonna spend it
Activity: 106
March 28, 2018, 04:48:51 AM
You should open a bank account. Every month or week deposit a amount of money there. As you can't keep money yourself. Then bank account will help you to keep your money save.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
I think the best way to save money is through discipline. Don't let temptation get your money just because you are attracted to something at a certain money. Always think forward on what may happe if ever you are going to waste all of your money right away. Be mindful on what's happening on your surrounding and spend your money only to the things that matter.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 28, 2018, 03:08:36 AM
Best way to save your money is to invest it in bitcoin that will give you better returns. Or buy bitcoin from your money and hold it for long time. You can start investing with small amount and the step by step increase it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
March 28, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
Well in my case the tricks I have learned from my classmates is that when you are going to buy something should know first if you are able to buy thats stuffs more than 10. Regarding on savings, I guess you should diversify your funds and even income into half so that while saving your money you have an extra funds for other transaction.
Activity: 88
March 28, 2018, 02:09:43 AM
if in my opinion the only way to save some money I taabung and partly I buy the goods really in need so we know where some of our expenses.
Activity: 59
March 28, 2018, 01:47:08 AM

today, I think saving money in Banks is secured. For investing I choose in bitcoin or gold.
Pages:
Jump to: