Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 25. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 01:23:01 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
with the fatigue we work to raise money, at that time also we should think about how to save expenses or money. in my opinion, avoid or disdain our disgruntled nature of what we have when memiiki lot of money, avoid buying goods that are less useful for our lives, and remember how tired and difficult to get the money, I'm sure you can save a little money if you do that.

Savings is an basic need for all people in this world and it is not an tough job to do , start with small savings and maintain it regularly after that your money will grow up every day it is the simplest way to save money.
that's right you have to save your money and lose your monthly savings. if you need to make details about your monthly income and expenses, degan like this you will know whether you have managed your money well or belom.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
March 09, 2018, 01:14:48 PM
Financial management is the first  step to becoming successful and financially independent. Once you don't spend More then what you earn and also don't buy what you don't need or else you will latter sell what you need, always diversify your income in other to stay financially ahead and save from different sources.
Activity: 354
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 01:09:23 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

To save your money you should do a list of the things that you really needed. Do not buy those unimportant things. Be wise at spending your money. Think ywice before buying it think if there's a big help to you. divide your money into your expenses and savings.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
March 09, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
with the fatigue we work to raise money, at that time also we should think about how to save expenses or money. in my opinion, avoid or disdain our disgruntled nature of what we have when memiiki lot of money, avoid buying goods that are less useful for our lives, and remember how tired and difficult to get the money, I'm sure you can save a little money if you do that.

Savings is an basic need for all people in this world and it is not an tough job to do , start with small savings and maintain it regularly after that your money will grow up every day it is the simplest way to save money.
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
March 09, 2018, 12:44:52 PM
To understand how to start saving, you need to consider several stages.
Namely:
- it is necessary to divide all expenses into necessary and not very necessary, that is, superfluous or those that can wait;
- Further we consider the resources for which it is necessary to pay, but this: electricity, water, gas, communications, etc.;
- then you need to calculate the costs of the products, as well as pay attention to their diet;
- we postpone the percentage, from the saved money, that they would not just lie like that, but they also worked.
When you figure out your own incomes and expenses, learn how to manage your finances correctly, then you will gain a stable financial position.

"Money should not be a crazy amount, in order to feel in a good financial situation, the money should be just enough."  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 12:21:10 PM
If you want to save, you need to gradually take out your profits in parts and leave the other part in investment, as far as the crypt is concerned. And in everyday life you have to plan how much you will have after all the spending and this amount will try to postpone.
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
March 09, 2018, 12:18:16 PM
financial planning is important and is one of the most effective ways to maximize your savings......if possible can make u financially free....but thats a really long way... when it comes to spending you need to spend wisely and try not to spend on worthless things..... so managing your money wisely leads to a relaxed future
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
March 09, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
You can save a lot of money by buying clothes only when you need to. Food is also a big factor - cook more meals home as its cheaper.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
March 09, 2018, 12:13:59 PM
don't think so much in money . Don't spend it .so money is forever in your wallet
Activity: 84
March 09, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
The best tip that i could suggest to you in saving money is try to buy bitcoin. After you've done that, hold your bitcoins and remember always be patience when holding out your bitcoin cause trust me it will be so much worth. You will gain so much profits and also you're saving money.
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 11:48:27 AM
Tips on saving money  or our money defend on the person itself.His basic needs and later his wants..
Identify your top priority in saving.Before and even now ,I set aside the 10% of my income it goes to the church .Then 90% left go to basic needs like food and bills at home.I avoid buying my wants like fashionable clothes and shoes or anything on sale on the department store..I don't go for latest gadgets ..one cellphone is enough for me.
Save money as much as we can because in the days to come we never know the future.
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
The best tip i can give to someone who wants to save money is to invest it. When you invest your money, it has the opportunity to grow more and increase its value through time. You may earn more if you know how to invest your money wisely.
Activity: 140
March 09, 2018, 10:32:53 AM
The best tip on saving money is to control your unwanted expenses which we generally done on unproductive materials and which have no direct usefulness to ourselves.
Now a days money is being invested ruthlessly then how it can be saved instead if used only for productive use can bring you back more savings than expected.
Activity: 55
March 09, 2018, 10:29:42 AM
To save money should not cost you money for money, money should always have a plan and plan for payments and grocery and child education but should be for your own needs.
Activity: 218
March 09, 2018, 10:29:20 AM

For me the best tip that I will share to you is, don't waste your money to the things that are not needed, don't spend your money to buy your stuff just to be updated to the gadgets and clothes that you see on the internet, think what your going to do to your money to the future, think what are the things that you are needed. don't spend your money to the useless things because not all the things that you buy is useful, you did not use it or it will only stock in your cabinet. Do not waste your money to the things that are not needed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 10:21:39 AM
For me the best way is through self control. It is up to us how to spend and save money. But as of my experience, I spent my money wisely. I buy only those for the basic needs. And have a monthly savings. Half of it just in my money box and half of it for investment. I hope this helps.

Correct! Patience and self-control are the best tips to save your money. Naturally, the best thing for all of us will be to learn as much as we can about the market.
Activity: 238
March 09, 2018, 07:50:53 AM

I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

there are many ways to save money....deposits,insurance,investing and a lot more,and all the things we buy it should be think it first if its have a value or rather say important...saving is very important to us because if we have a emergency matter we have money to prepared....
Activity: 66
March 09, 2018, 07:36:51 AM
many ways to save money, such as with deposits, insurance, buy gold, this is good. because gold can sell, deposits can be interest, insurance can be ignored within a certain period.
Activity: 151
March 09, 2018, 07:33:34 AM
Activity: 56
March 09, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Good question. You must think first if you really need that thing, if it is then go, be wise by spending your money it is better to save or invest it.
In saving money you need to list all your spending in a week or month. So that you can budget your salary in a month. Think first what is things that are important and not really important. Buy only things that are important on you daily needs so that you have a saving from your salary.
Pages:
Jump to: