Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 22. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 107
March 12, 2018, 06:17:56 PM
If your expenses are more than your income every week  or every month, you cannot save a money of it. If you want to save a money, you mus have to buy bitcoin in a very low price and keep it for a long-term. So hold it until it can reach to its highest value again because it's better to save or to hold bitcoin than to put money in banks which devalued over time. Mostly, you must have a determination to ensure yourself to save money and do not spend your money easily.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
March 12, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
Before i touch my hard-earned monthly salary i give God the glory by giving the tithes, then i take off 20% from what is left and put it in my savings then i manage with what is left. I also have coins in can or piggy bank.
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
March 12, 2018, 01:39:38 PM
With today technology its hard to predict something that will be good and effective way of saving money. If we look on what we spend most of the money they its hard if we dont have some good job to keep some money aside and to have for something that will be needed in future. Maybe that why we have cryptos for this purpose and to help us in this so that we can save money for future.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 12, 2018, 11:21:56 AM
Most of the money we usually spend is shockingly mostly on food so it's better for one to make their own foods instead of eating out all of the time. Buying things we only need is also an important way of managing our money.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
frugality words that we often hear in everyday life where the word refers to objects or goods that if distributed does not eliminate the value of the use of goods such as money. My opinion of frugality is very important, especially for us. the way is to manage financial savings, make memos and monthly earnings, need one-purpose friends, and avoid sudden purchases so you'll know what to use for your money.
Activity: 61
March 12, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
Make your own gifts instead of buying stuff from the store
Activity: 70
March 12, 2018, 10:24:13 AM
There was a time when people thought their collections would bring them riches.
Activity: 85
March 12, 2018, 10:21:03 AM
One big way to save money is to drastically cut down on the amount of television you watch. There are a lot of financial benefits to this
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
March 12, 2018, 10:13:48 AM
storing btc on different wallets or exchange is my way of saving bitcoin. and also im trying to forget some of them hoping to be useful in the near future xD.
Activity: 77
March 12, 2018, 10:07:59 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Following some simple tips like cutting on unnecessary costs, like for instance do not buy things unnecessarily if you don't need them ,instead use that money to invest in some mutual funds or maybe bitcoins,so that after some period of time you will get good returns
Activity: 98
March 12, 2018, 09:58:42 AM
First write down all the things that you are REQUIRED to pay ,next make a list of the things that you really NEED. You must create a PLAN on how you will save money and know your budget (amount of money you will have). In the last you just HAVE DISCIPLINE and decide on your priorities.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 09:58:05 AM
Save the money by INVEST it, Train yourself when holding cash. Don't effortlessly purchase a thing that won't be useful for you and isn't durable. Consider sparing cash for the things that will push you to fulfill your requirements not squandering cash for the things you simply need. Be a brilliant purchase. An ideal approach to spare cash isn't to be effectively pulled in to the transitory things. Or then again it is vastly improved to contribute it or spare it on a bank with the goal that you won't be enticed to squander your cash.
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 09:47:16 AM
I once read that listing all your expenses is a good start to saving money since it would allow you to analyze everything and prioritize what is a need and what is a want.

That is correct, pencil pushing is the best way to manage our finances.  As what financial guru is always telling, Income - Savings=Expenses.  Meaning, save first before you spend. That's a great formula I think. Once we do this diligently then for sure we will end up with a very good savings.
Activity: 77
March 12, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Simple and easy to save money. Just save your half of you money that you receive from your great job. And then, just minimized to spend on what you buy  just always think your next day. Because not all person in this world are lucky to have a job.
Activity: 38
March 12, 2018, 09:13:52 AM
Ways to save money:
1 Get yourself such a useful habit as counting the money spent
2 Learn how to plan expenses ...
3 after Receiving the money go straight home ...
5 Start a piggy Bank and save 20% of salary.
6 Gently treat promotions and sales
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 09:04:29 AM
I once read that listing all your expenses is a good start to saving money since it would allow you to analyze everything and prioritize what is a need and what is a want.
Activity: 184
March 12, 2018, 07:51:06 AM
Everyone of us wants to save money, right? Do not buy things which you do not need most, spend your money wisely, save your money from bitcoin and invest them later for your child's future. Read books on how to save money, understand every single word you read and try to apply them in your daily living, this could help you a lot.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
March 12, 2018, 07:43:07 AM
To save money,you should only spend on the important things,avoid over spending on buying too much stuff which is not important in your daily life.Avoid going to mall or eating in fastfood.Buy only the things that you needed the most.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
March 12, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
1. Learn Discipline in Managing Money
2. Creating an Alternative Account
3. Record Expenditures and Evaluate Periodically
4. Find a Friend or Family Member of One Vision, Partners Support is Absolute Required
5. Avoid Purchase Suddenly
There is a logical perception that it is easier to save if we have more money than when we have little. So pay and appreciate yourself in the way salaries are transferred directly to savings. So some of the money already earned goes straight into savings. Set aside partially before paying other bills.
Activity: 4
March 12, 2018, 07:29:57 AM
For me,  the best tip in saving money is never spent money more than your monthly income. So that you can save money for you future. Buy only the things that you are needed most.
Pages:
Jump to: