Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 26. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 255
March 09, 2018, 01:30:22 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

There are various ways to save money among others:

• 1. Respect time!
    2. Discipline in managing finances
    3. Know all the needs that must be met in everyday
    4. Involve the whole family to save money
    5. Avoid sudden "purchases!"
    6. Always look and compare before buying goods
    7. Don't force buy something that wasn't able (not needed)
    8. Pay cash (avoid debt)
    9. Fight against bad habits "that make you wasteful"
    10. Maintain health, because pain is expensive
    11. Record the costs incurred and evaluated periodically
    12. Avoid lifestyle competition with others
    13. Find and add another source of income
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
March 08, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
I travel not so often, but I can give some tips.  Grin
If you want to get fast by plane, it is best to use lowcost companies for flights.
For residence better use hostels or couchsurfing.
I have learned and realized that it is so hard to save money, so what I will do for now is to invest it in the stock market aside from cryptocurrency and to get my insurance for the security when I get retired or when I died at least I won't be a burden to my family.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
I travel not so often, but I can give some tips.  Grin
If you want to get fast by plane, it is best to use lowcost companies for flights.
For residence better use hostels or couchsurfing.
Activity: 94
March 08, 2018, 02:00:16 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

best tip on saving money is don't buy a thing that not necessary, eat out less- If you have the time to make food at your home, you don't need to buy outside and this will help you save money. Put 5% of your salary in you bank savings every time you received you monthly wages.
Activity: 98
March 08, 2018, 01:45:17 PM
Actually it's not hard to hide the money, Simply create an alternative savings account without ATM card access, Every time a savings account receives a monthly salary, immediately transfer a certain nominal to an alternative saving account or enable an automatic transfer option,
because do not bother sending manual,
Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how,
we must set a savings target, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 08, 2018, 01:13:15 PM
I think if you want to save money for the future, and you can hold that amount for a period of the time then BITCOIN is best option for . Buy some bitcoin of that income you want to save for your future, And hold them for that period you want. The bitcoin saving will give you more income then that one which you use to buy bitcoin while other saving will lose his value with the passage of the time as we all know.
March 08, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

For me, just think of future purpose in order for you to save money, don't just buy what you want instead buy what you need.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 01:01:57 AM
Spare, purchase nothing, make consumptions, just least vital forever, pass on unsatisfied, however with a great deal of the spared cash.

Perhaps all things considered it is smarter to gain and not to be hesitant to spend all the more at that point? Sparing is significant just to starting improvement and support of your business. On the off chance that your business drives you consistent to spare, at that point figure, the wrong business can do it.
Activity: 43
March 05, 2018, 11:57:11 PM

The best tips on saving money is discipline. You just have to focus on your needs, not on your wants. Focus on what you really need in your daily living so that you can easily save money for your future. You have to avoid temptation on luxuries and wants that leads to money expenses.
Activity: 210
March 05, 2018, 11:33:19 PM
[/quote

Tips in saving money is to make a budget then record all your expenses. Stick to your plans in saving money. You have to prioritize and decide what is your needs and wants.
Record your expenses. Make an automatic salary deductions from your income so that savings is deducted automatically.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
March 05, 2018, 05:19:31 PM
The best way to save money is that buying coins like ethreum and ripple and hold them for a long term untill you get double from it.
Or you can buy ICO coins in which you invest your money for long term and get a x2 or more than x2 money return during withdraw.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 03:58:22 PM
I'm spending as little as I can, and if I can make a lot of money, I'm going to save half the money, not spend it.

Using the money saved to invest in cryptographic money will give me more.
Hmm, but life is really short and keep saving then when you will spend them ? You're earning the money that you not gonna enjoy it ? I don't think this is a good ideal at all.
It is good idea for sure because as you said the life is very short so it is very important to have something saved for your children and your family before it is too late and you lose the chance for it, it is not only your life you can earn and enjoy but it is very import to have something saved for the time of need, I think the best tip for saving is to invest the spare money and try to spare some money every month, decrease the needs and increase the savings.
Activity: 26
Merit: 2
March 05, 2018, 11:45:04 AM
Income - Less Savings = do whatever your want. Kidding aside, pay yourself first, that's the best way to save money. Then put it somewhere that you can't easily withdrawn. Keep it away from your. Then don't spend on things that is not necessary. In no time, you will have a very good savings.
Merit: 3
March 05, 2018, 11:08:10 AM
One way you can do to make better financial conditions is to manage expenses and save more. Although sometimes difficult, saving money is not an impossible way if you know how.
his example like:
set saving targets, monitor monthly spending, and be smart when shopping or about to spend money.

The technique is managing your money right. Prioritize your needs. Buy first all your necessities other than luxuries. Also, according to studies, a billionaire mindset when it comes to money is to take care first of their savings and investments. Whatever left is all they have to spend. Never spend more than what you can earn. Never spend the way billionaire spends when you can only earn millions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
March 05, 2018, 10:55:05 AM
I would like to give advice bu I am not succesful in this field Smiley

If you need save money, you should earn more money Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
March 05, 2018, 10:37:20 AM
Best way to save money is to divide your earnings into the things that you need. Always set aside money for your savings and do not touch it unless you badly need the funds.
Activity: 52
March 05, 2018, 10:04:08 AM
managing finances is not difficult, but it needs a basic understanding of financial terms. it's a good idea to know what awareness for a life-saving higher.there is a way to live frugally and resist temptation that can drain the financial condition.that learn discipline to manage money, avoid sudden purchases, bad habits that make you wasteful. So from that, with the policies that we have set since the beginning, this will take a long time, but if we commit to doing so, then waste can definitely be avoided.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 05, 2018, 09:51:39 AM
Good question. You must think first if you really need that thing, if it is then go, be wise by spending your money it is better to save or invest it.
It is better invested, and the answer my question, the tip of the best to save money is
1. saving in the bank that our money safe
2. invested in an effort or to buy stock
3. buy gold and keep
4. can also bought bitcoin
It is a tip from me
Activity: 126
March 05, 2018, 09:47:24 AM
If you are determined to save money, you have to live within your means. Avoid spending your hard earned money on things you don't even need. Always think about the future, set saving goals, figure out how much you save per day or per week and eliminate all debts. Open an interest - bearing acount and you will earn interest on your savings. 
Activity: 70
March 05, 2018, 08:57:49 AM
the best tips to save your money it's better to buy and sell just a bitcoin or to invest you but it's very risky now that's investing so good to buy and sell just a btc atlittle just a few of us you know return your investment
One of the best tip Drink more water.
Not only does drinking plenty of water have great health benefits — it has financial benefits, too. Drink a big glass of water before each meal in order to stay fuller longer and ultimately eat less. Not only will you save on the food bill, but you’ll also feel better after you become properly hydrated.
Pages:
Jump to: