Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 24. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 03:11:18 AM
how to save money, use it as necessary and save or invest, most of us spend a lot of money on unnecessary necessities like eating expensive restaurants or traveling whereas such expenses are highly discouraged if you want to make a lot of profit. use the money as wisely as possible by saving or or investing. investing not only on bitcoin you can use on property investment or gold.

I can that saving money is a bit hard to do specially your just minimim earner. But i think it would be best to save by knowing what are your priorities. If u can have it in a bank have it in a piggy bank. Put even a little everytime u have extra. By then thst little will be of big help soon.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
March 12, 2018, 01:58:53 AM
how to save money, use it as necessary and save or invest, most of us spend a lot of money on unnecessary necessities like eating expensive restaurants or traveling whereas such expenses are highly discouraged if you want to make a lot of profit. use the money as wisely as possible by saving or or investing. investing not only on bitcoin you can use on property investment or gold.
Activity: 73
March 12, 2018, 01:41:59 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
I agree. it's best to save it to the bank or to invest in bitcoin. as you are so sure of your future. in the current day of over-caring goods.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
March 12, 2018, 12:50:02 AM
Sometimes the hardest thing about saving money is just getting started it. It can be difficult to figure out simple ways to save money and how to use savings to pursue our financial goals. I record my expenses to know how much I spend and keep track of all my expenses. I make a budget too and do plan on saving money and try to put away 10% of my income as my savings to be use in the future for my family.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
March 12, 2018, 12:15:34 AM
tips from me at least set aside at least 30% of your monthly salary to save. if you hard to do you can ask friend or sister help to manage it. remember this one message dont save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
March 12, 2018, 12:11:19 AM
There is a lot of strategy to save your money dont buy unneccesary things if that is not needed. And figure out how much you spend. Keep track of all your expenses. Its hard but just do it to save your money.
Activity: 114
March 11, 2018, 11:37:02 PM
You have to descipline yourself to spending money,you should not spend it for unnecessary things.Its better to put in the bank some of your money and maybe some is good to invest so that you can still earn profit but not all because there is still risk in investing, we dont know what will happen in the future.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
March 11, 2018, 11:34:15 PM
When saving, spend only on what is needed, Do not spend because you want it, after your craving is satisfied and lost interest on said  item you throw it or just left anywhere. But if you bought what is necessary needed, you'll used it until it deteriorates. Also when budgeting, subtract first your savings and what is left will be budgeted.That is a force savings.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 11:32:58 PM
There are many ways to save money different strategies when it comes to these trends and I'm still a different strategy to save money. You can hold btc and buy and sell but it depends on which person they approach about saving money.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
March 11, 2018, 11:02:45 PM
Well for me the better or more needed to earn money is to have a self-disciplinary spending, learn what those needs are and what they want before buying something.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
March 11, 2018, 10:48:00 PM
Saving money, that's really what we need because we do not know what's going on in the future so save money as early as possible.  Be in control of handling money and do not spend money on the vain things. Get ideas in google or watch youtube to get tips for proper money accumulation. Put the money in the bank to make more income.
Generally, accounts are opened to save money for the future, and certain amounts of money are added to these accounts, just like a pension fund. I do not find this application very logical. I think that the investment the person made to him is the best investment he/she can make.

investment isnt the best way to save up your money because theres a posibility that you will loose your money due to the fact that there is a risk in any investment. best tip or best way to save money is to keep it on your personal wallet (not bitcoin wallet or online wallets ) .by doing these methods ,you are pretty sure that your money will be safe and will always keep on growing if manage to add a savings oftenly.
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
March 11, 2018, 10:39:01 PM
save 1st then spend only what is remaining. if you do this like a habit definitely you will save.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 11, 2018, 07:48:00 PM
Saving money, that's really what we need because we do not know what's going on in the future so save money as early as possible.  Be in control of handling money and do not spend money on the vain things. Get ideas in google or watch youtube to get tips for proper money accumulation. Put the money in the bank to make more income.
Generally, accounts are opened to save money for the future, and certain amounts of money are added to these accounts, just like a pension fund. I do not find this application very logical. I think that the investment the person made to him is the best investment he/she can make.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 11, 2018, 07:13:17 PM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
For me, the best way on saving money is through making sure that you are spending your money only on necessary and important things. Bitcoin may give you large amount of profit but you should still be wise and smart when spending your money so that you wouldn't end up broke. Never let temptations take place whenever you have a large amount of money. Always be considerate that it will still be gone after a long while of spending.
Buy Bitcoin is also a form of investment, if you buy Bitcoin without any plan to make profit from your investment, you should not waste money into this currency, because you do not know when exact time you can gain your funds after investment.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 09, 2018, 06:16:05 PM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 09, 2018, 05:05:10 PM
I think that saving money is the easiest way of managing so everything you need is a head and brains it it. Also some power of will and money to start saving.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 09, 2018, 03:10:11 PM
For me, the best way on saving money is through making sure that you are spending your money only on necessary and important things. Bitcoin may give you large amount of profit but you should still be wise and smart when spending your money so that you wouldn't end up broke. Never let temptations take place whenever you have a large amount of money. Always be considerate that it will still be gone after a long while of spending.
Of course, if this is the case, then any money can disappear at any time. Without an economic relationship to your financial security, you can not earn good money .
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
March 09, 2018, 02:18:55 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 09, 2018, 02:07:57 PM
The best way to save money is to buy gold. Buying gold is both a way to save money and gold can also make a profit if the price increases of gold
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
March 09, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

Saving is an effective way of earning for our future needs. For us to save effectively, we must know how to spend wisely. We must know how hard it is to earn money just to spend it for not so important things. Remember to buy only the things that you need rather than buying the things that you only need. Have a list of budgeting and follow it.
Pages:
Jump to: