Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 23. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 12, 2018, 07:20:51 AM
One of the best to save money is to put it in banks. Your money is secure there and you cannot spend it unless you withdraw. Unlike if the money is just on your pocket, you can spend it easily especially when you are in malls.
Activity: 434
Merit: 168
March 12, 2018, 06:47:24 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
What i do to save money is i always weigh things, i always prefer for what is much better and useful. In short, buy your things you needed or your necessities, prioritize things that will help you in the future. Make a long term investment like in the cryptocurrencies, not just on bitcoin but try to put an investment on other crypto, someday bitcoin will not be on top anymore.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 06:31:52 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

For me the best tip of saving money  is make your own bank account and then put in. To make sure  to save your money. While you are working and here joining  signature campaign. And don't  buy things if you don't need. Spend your money in right way to make sure you can save your money.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

1) stay away from gambling.
2) buy bitcoins
3) wait
4) thanks me.
Activity: 33
March 12, 2018, 06:11:11 AM

Invest in bitcoin!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 06:10:42 AM
I've decided to do this: everytime I earn a crypto from mining or earning from trading, I am separating it to 3 parts : the 50% goes directly to fiat
and to my wallet. another 30% goes to the bitcoin wallet for future price of BTC ( maybe one day it would be 100K usd) and the rest 20% goes to hardware, for some upgrade and expansion of my rigs..
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
March 12, 2018, 06:10:26 AM
The best way to save your many is to know exactly howmuch you need to use monthly and how much money for unpredictable things and how much money  you could invest. This is really necessary and i think this is the basic thing to do before saving money or investing. Im always save 10% of my money that i got monthly , 20% for investing on stock or cryptocurrency 70% for my daily live. I know i got a lot on daily live cause i got a family that i should feed every day.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Make your saving one of your expenses, don't save money from what is left, spend the money from what is left from your savings. Savings is important so don't give your few extra money on savings. When receiving your salary keep and amount that is bearable to you, maybe at first try to save 10% of your salary, then after a time increase the percentage of your savings.
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 06:02:35 AM
1. cut out the unnecessary/luxury spending [things you know you can definitely do without], it would require discipline and a mindset change. usually the toughest. Except you are thrown into it where you have no choce e.g. you are broke all of a sudden, or you become an entrepreneur when you realize more has to be channeled elsewhere for future gains, so you cut some stuff out.

2. 10-15% of you earnings saved in an account where you woldn't have access too till a particular set date or a life threatening situation. It's interesting and character building to know you have money but can't have access to it. It make you be creative and work harder for your more immediate needs if any.

3. Work for a trusted person or individual, but have them not pay you till a set date [have it written down in a contract], or have them pay you a fraction just to get by, then when its time for "enjoyment" or what you have saved for, request for the rest.
The best tip on saving money is know your needs and wants.And limit buying those unnecessary things,does not really important.And try to invest your money,for those people who are trusted.Make some strategy that it can make your money become save.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
March 12, 2018, 05:48:52 AM
1. cut out the unnecessary/luxury spending [things you know you can definitely do without], it would require discipline and a mindset change. usually the toughest. Except you are thrown into it where you have no choce e.g. you are broke all of a sudden, or you become an entrepreneur when you realize more has to be channeled elsewhere for future gains, so you cut some stuff out.

2. 10-15% of you earnings saved in an account where you woldn't have access too till a particular set date or a life threatening situation. It's interesting and character building to know you have money but can't have access to it. It make you be creative and work harder for your more immediate needs if any.

3. Work for a trusted person or individual, but have them not pay you till a set date [have it written down in a contract], or have them pay you a fraction just to get by, then when its time for "enjoyment" or what you have saved for, request for the rest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
March 12, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
You should have atleast a goal,  People starts with the idea and goal for a certain thing for them to do. When you have more money do not buy luxuries, better to invest or put up a business that will make you a profit. Try to use alternatives rather than buying expensive ones. If you are employed, Save some percentage of your salary regularly then use the some on necessary things only.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
March 12, 2018, 05:39:32 AM
Best tip to save your money is save in the bank, and dont spend to much. Or you can invest in bitcoin go for trading and when you get your profit save it. Just think your future. Its hard now to find new potential earning everyday.
Storage in a bank can be reduced by monthly bills and interest rates, preferably storing in the form of bitcoin with no tax bill monthly. Storage must also be careful if the money you have in suction and hold the month as tax.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 05:35:46 AM
if you reduce your basic needs, that is the easiest way. If you don't crave the stuff that you buy everyday and you have no use of it anyway, you will be saving money and happier person at a same time
Activity: 210
March 12, 2018, 05:33:00 AM
for me put on the bank and the nearest is invest even in small inconvience store...Well you know am really bad at managing my money thus what I do is I transfer everything I earn in the bank account of my friend and he won't even let me have a penny from it even if am dying.. though sometimes if I desperately need he does allow me to have a little amount..!! Its more like having a personal finance manager Wink thus if you aren't able to save up yourself I will advise you to ask help from a friend of yours Smiley its never a bad option also its better if he is super strict Cheesy

Activity: 62
March 12, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

Money saving is the most useful habit we can imagine. You just need to create a list of your daily spendings and try to optimize it as much as you can. Bad habits, cafes and restoraunts, brand-name things etc...
Activity: 140
March 12, 2018, 05:16:32 AM

Hi.for me the best tip for saving is just spend for your needs and not your wants.If you earn $100 you spend $50 for bills and food while $30 for other payments and $20 for savings.Dont spend bigger than your income.Stop buying things that not important.buy for those what you really need.
Activity: 83
March 12, 2018, 05:14:58 AM
I am happy to share mine. First, it is important in savings to define each expense so that you can divide the budget for bills and payments. Always prioritize your savings and always give a big allotment for your savings like 30% to 40% and just divide the remaining to other important matters. One thing that is effective also is practicality, indeed that this one also has a big effect on your spending since this reflects on your financial capacity. Always consider that some of the prices in store are not really as worth as your penny. Remember that no matter how much money do you have if you do not know how to spend wisely, you will lose everything in one second.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 12, 2018, 05:14:52 AM
Best tip to save your money is save in the bank, and dont spend to much. Or you can invest in bitcoin go for trading and when you get your profit save it. Just think your future. Its hard now to find new potential earning everyday.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2018, 05:12:09 AM
Allocate your income from your expenses and necessity then the remaining will be your savings.. You can save more if you have part time job here like joining bounties, trading mining these will help your a lot with you financial needs and surely you can save much more.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 03:27:45 AM
There are so many ways to save money because it's not always the same way people are talking about here you're still following about that if you're based on the users' comrades here they're not the same as if you really did what you're doing save money you just keep it good for you to learn too much.
Pages:
Jump to: