Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 20. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 11:11:45 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
I agree fo that,pls share yout tips how to save money effectively.otherwise we are not good enough to get to know how to save money effectively,precisely my opinion for the tips of saving money is just be sage about you money,how much you are having its better to save half of it and do something else the rest of your money for making another money,
Activity: 210
March 14, 2018, 10:47:40 AM
Saing money is not easy.  Because most of us for sure if they see our wants and if our hve money in their wallet they will buy it even it they didn't needed.  So I suggest better to save money and priotize the needed and ignore the wants.  But sometimes we need to gift ourselves so if you hve extra money you can buy anything that you want but make sure you have save money for the future.
The best tips on saving a money is record your expenses.Make a budget.Plan on saving a money and make some strategy.And decide your prioritize
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 14, 2018, 10:25:01 AM
Saing money is not easy.  Because most of us for sure if they see our wants and if our hve money in their wallet they will buy it even it they didn't needed.  So I suggest better to save money and priotize the needed and ignore the wants.  But sometimes we need to gift ourselves so if you hve extra money you can buy anything that you want but make sure you have save money for the future.
Activity: 224
March 14, 2018, 10:15:49 AM
If you are already working and have a fixed salary, set aside money that will be saved in the beginning. But the previous count first cost of the necessities of life keep your current base, so that you may know how you should the amount of money you tube.
if my personal,I will set aside 10% of revenue a day I to my savings.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
March 14, 2018, 09:53:40 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
That's a great idea, because instead of spending money in worthless things why don't you invest in bitcoin, so that in the future we can sure that we have a profit or better also to save your money. Most especially today we should be wisely were we can spend our money, i think investing is a best idea. In spending money we control ourself. Spend only if needed, but others invest it.
Activity: 238
March 14, 2018, 04:24:39 AM
we can save if we want,it depends to our self if we know how to handle and save for our income...most effective way for you to save money is to buy the things that you only need, basic necessity like food,water etc...we must always think that only buy is the important things that everyday we use, this will help you save a lot of money in the future....
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 04:08:43 AM
Spend less so you can save more. You need to control yourself; you need to know where to spend your money. Buy things that you really need and not just what you want. Make sure that you have fix amount to spare for your savings from your monthly income
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 14, 2018, 03:47:42 AM
If your expenses are more than your income every week  or every month, you cannot save a money of it. If you want to save a money, you mus have to buy bitcoin in a very low price and keep it for a long-term. So hold it until it can reach to its highest value again because it's better to save or to hold bitcoin than to put money in banks which devalued over time. Mostly, you must have a determination to ensure yourself to save money and do not spend your money easily.

That is why the good, working scheme will be the following one. Divide the money you have into 3 parts. Use one part for your life needs, the 2nd one can be used for investments, and do not touch the 3rd one.
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
March 14, 2018, 03:37:49 AM
The factor that I think affects is looking at the environment. Do not worry, Certain people do not need much if they live in suburban or ethnic areas. If it's a crowded neighborhood with a shopping center, at least they can withstand the nature of their materialism. It's easy, just concerned with needs rather than desires
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
What have you done. meh meh
March 13, 2018, 07:30:42 PM
If you want to save money then make it happen. Make a plan on how you are going to divide your salary. Always prioritize saving a portion in your salary. It does not matter if it's small or big. After saving for a months or years then it will be big. It's just a matter of will in your part.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 13, 2018, 07:03:44 PM
Probably the best possible way to save a few cash is to live as cheaply as you can and live below your salary paygrade. What I mean here is you can spoil yourself a little to reward yourself but also please know your financial limits. In the aviation industry we have this old saying - "if you are a flight engineer live as cheaply as you can, if you are a first officer, live like a flight engineer, if you are a captain, live like a first officer."
Activity: 138
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 06:04:12 PM
Well if you really want to save money, the  always think of a way to set aside some money for your savings whenever you receive salary or money. Subtract your savings to your salary and what you will get is the amount of money you have for all your expenditures. Of course it does not end with that. You also have to remove all your costly vices (if you have one). Savings plus healthy living, who doesn't like that?
Activity: 252
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 13, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
If you actually want to save your money, then the first thing which you need to do is to list down all your expenditures as well as your earnings. After that, look at all your expenditures and try to minimize them as much as possible.
Budgets are great place to start as you can see where you are spending too much money. The best way to save money though is to simply not spend it. Only spend it on what you absolutely necessities like food, shelter, and clothing. If you make some sacrifices you will be okay, generally we tend not to want to sacrifice anything which is why money is always an issue.
Activity: 224
March 13, 2018, 03:24:20 PM
If you actually want to save your money, then the first thing which you need to do is to list down all your expenditures as well as your earnings. After that, look at all your expenditures and try to minimize them as much as possible.
Activity: 182
March 13, 2018, 03:13:37 PM
I think i have bumped already into a similar topic before as to the best tip on saving money. Well, you can have your money sit in the bank for a year or two but that will only give you a little profit. Try investing it in bitcoin and just let it sit there in your wallet for a year or two and you will really see the difference of your profit.
Activity: 168
March 13, 2018, 02:18:47 PM
It is hard for me to save money because of my expenses. To save money, i separate 20% or up of my money for my savings. Then after, i put it to my bank account.
I think its all about management and management is about discipline, its all what it takes and needs to save money, all you need is to practice that before saving and you will not have any problem, because the problem in saving is spending if you have strong self control on this urges buying stuff and other not important things will only delay your target savings.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 02:13:26 PM
Well, if you are a wise man then budgeting every money you have for a day, week or even months is an effective one to save money from spending too much. Thriftiness is the key and don't spend much of your money when you have income but spend your money from the leftovers of your savings, in that way you have less spending and you much more  to be saved.
The easiest and best way to save money is to budget it wisely so that you can really achieve your goal to save money. On the other hand, do not spend too much money and buy all things that you really needs and not wants. I agree that thriftiness is one the key to save a lot of money. Just do not spend much money and try to find some way to earn extra money.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
March 13, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
Saving money is an important task these days because we are not sure about our future which is uncertain. What I so for savings is, I already have decided my monthly expenditure, the amount for which is kept aside. Then all the left over amount from my earnings is to be invested somewhere or the other. I try to invest in the best possible options that provide good returns. I don't lie the idea of keeping idle funds. So I just pour out my savings into different sources. This not only mobilizes my savings into something useful but also get my income over n above my fixed earnings.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 01:43:08 PM
Saving money is quite a challenge to anyone. Business companies are quick to innovate their products and disguise them as human needs. For this reason, we are also quick to exercise our purchasing power. That’s the reality - nothing is for free nowadays so spending is inevitable. Hence, having a lot of options when buying makes saving a lot easier. If you find something you need for a cheaper price without sacrificing the quality, then go for it. Save what is left after your purchase. In addition, monitoring your purchase keeps you on track of your spending. Lastly, invest your saved money so that it will not remain stagnant. You still get to earn money while doing almost nothing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
March 13, 2018, 10:30:42 AM
I also put aside 20% of my daily jobs earning as saving. And then the what's left is I budget it. It has works wonder for me up to today. I'm glad that I'd listen to my parents early on regarding saving. You might try it if so see if it's fits you. Others do to the opposite, they do the budget first and the rest put into saving. I guess you have to try and experiment it yourself. And always ask yourself if you really need or just want it before spending your precious money.

I never spend more than 50% of my salary. I give 10% of my salary to the church, and I eat everyday by cooking myself (I mean, I still live with my mom, hahaha). I never buy food outside, I just buy a small snack just on weekends. I was deliberately not spend money to hang out or eat in restaurants, I also do not have a boyfriend. I was determined to save and invest for my future. I'm determined to buy a house and make my family happy, that's when I'll start thinking about hanging out and having fun. Or get a girldfriend.

If you can do that, I can only be envious of you. It's either one of two things, either your salary is so big that you can actually answer for your needs with only 50% of it, or your needs are minimal that 50% of your salary is enough to pay for them, whatever the amount of salary you're getting. Anyway, to answer the question, I think the best tip for saving is to budget your expenses, if you know how much you need to pay for, including a little bit for unforeseen expenses like emergencies on the side, then you could have an actual estimation of how much you need to pay and the amount of money you can save. For most people, they just try to wing their savings while holding their money on them, I think that's bad thing to do because when you money is with you, you could be tempted to buy something that you actually don't need.
Pages:
Jump to: