Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 21. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 10:26:51 AM
Tip on saving money ..
Buy what is important like daily foods , mbasic necessity.., , bank your money / savings..
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 08:57:29 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Save some of your money in investments, and I recommend you to invest in bitcoin. Not only we are in a forum made for bitcoim, but it is a promising cryptoccurency and once you became skillful enough, then you can earn lots of money instead of just saving it where nothing happens. You can also just hold. Saving while earning. Pretty much promising right?
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
March 13, 2018, 08:55:48 AM
It is hard for me to save money because of my expenses. To save money, i separate 20% or up of my money for my savings. Then after, i put it to my bank account.

It may be hard to save because either you are spending too much unnecessarily due to which your expenses might keep increasing . Another thing could be your earning may be little less due to which it becomes difficult to manage in that earning. Thus btc could be another way to earn some money and help yourself.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 08:52:11 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

To save you money it just need a matter of self discipline be a if you have that thing no matter what temptations are there at your side you can resist to buy them or to spend money if you are really dedicated to your work that you are doing. But if you really cannot control that thing then i suggest that you invest them on some cryptocurrency like bitcoins. If you buy bitcoins you can control to spend it because it will tale a process before you can spend it in a store.
Activity: 16
March 13, 2018, 08:31:31 AM
It is hard for me to save money because of my expenses. To save money, i separate 20% or up of my money for my savings. Then after, i put it to my bank account.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
March 13, 2018, 08:25:13 AM
how to save money is to have records and monitor the money in and out of the money we have, I think it has made us aware that we need to save
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 08:20:16 AM
Best thing to do to save money is not to buy those stuffs that you just want. Instead, buy those stuffs that you need for your daily living. And have a list of those stuffs that you need to avoid over spending.
Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
March 13, 2018, 08:14:38 AM
I think the best way to save money is:
1. Have a desire to buy something like want to buy a car or a house.
2.Target time when the current desire is owned for example in this year I should be able to buy a new car
When we already have the desire and the target of time then we will automatically save money to buy enough items, rarely shop or go to the cafe with friends.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 08:12:07 AM
Well i think good handling and budgeting of your money is the greatest way.
Don't expend your money in unnecessary things.
And builda small business to earn extra imcome.
Activity: 210
March 13, 2018, 07:50:24 AM

Being a good steward of whatever you earned is very important. in order for you to save, you must determine first how much you are earning. what are the necessary expense you need in a week or two before you receive your next pay which you really realy need. identify your fixed and regular expense including an extra allowance for extra use only not a big amount. the moment you identify it and make some adjustment needed, anything left is already savings. from this you may do a fix saving amount if you want. but you must discipline yourself not to touch your savings by identifying also your purpose or goal in saving money. Having a daily budget is good also but if you don't discipline yourself, you'll just be dependent on others but not learning it yourself.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
March 13, 2018, 06:36:01 AM
The best way to save money I think it is with the way invested because it is very useful and gave advantage for us, or in a way to buy a gold because of the gold very easy received wherever and whenever.
Yes I agree is the most appropriate to save money is to investment because in addition to save money by invested we will also got advantages, and gold is also good because it is always in received by the public whenever
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
March 13, 2018, 05:46:47 AM
avoid from luxury. try to focus on basic needs only. think what you really need. a lambo or a volkswagen. renting or buying, bus or taxi. there are so many things that we can avoid from extra expenses. If you dont have enough income it is better to decrease the expenses and try to make some investments for the future instead.
Activity: 228
March 13, 2018, 03:03:15 AM
reasonable expenses in daily activities. restrict the meeting friends ... that is how my savings.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
March 13, 2018, 03:01:18 AM
The best way to save money I think it is with the way invested because it is very useful and gave advantage for us, or in a way to buy a gold because of the gold very easy received wherever and whenever.
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 02:58:39 AM
Or if you don'tvtrust putting your moneybin tge bank then hide it in a box somewhere in your room.

That means that your money will be just dead weight, won't they? It is untenable - your money must work.
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 02:49:06 AM
There are so many ways to save money depending on the person how to sell your money to me because I pay half of the money for me and that's what I will save in my wallet so that in case of emergency you can use it This should not cost us money because once the day is gone we can not afford it so for me my opinion is not just the cost of thinking to keep aside so we can not lose it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
March 13, 2018, 01:46:27 AM
If you want to save money then do so. The most effective way i did and still doing is when you get your salary, add on savings on the budget. Label your budget for you to keep track of it. And put your savings in an account and hide your debit card so thatbyou wont be tempted to use it. Or if you don'tvtrust putting your moneybin tge bank then hide it in a box somewhere in your room.
Activity: 275
Merit: 11
March 13, 2018, 01:20:56 AM
Saving money is my daily pursuit. How can you save money if you don't have a specific goal? Of course, first you need to set a deal between your desires and needs that these two aspects should create equilibrium. After that, budgeting your daily or weekly or monthly expenses should follow. And lastly, you should eliminate your debts. That's the tips I could share to you guys. I hope it would be helpful.
Activity: 112
March 13, 2018, 12:53:47 AM
To start saving money, you must first define what is reasonable to save. You can certainly live off of 50%, as I do, but you will need to be an avid fan of minimalism. On top of that, you need to have a burning desire to save money...Here are some best tips that I can give you...It is much easier to use your card to pay for your expenses, so you tend to spend more that way. If you get cash and use it, you tend to stick to it in a much more powerful way than using your cards. I’ve noticed that this greatly helped me. Now, if we’re not talking about great amounts of money, I actually think you should withdraw money for the entire month. Just try it out and see whether you do better. Although it would be easy to record every transaction if you used your cards, you’d tend to spend more. Cash out and use apps for smartphones. Just google up one, there are plenty. Use the one you like the most. The biggest advantage of doing this is that you realize where you spend your money – and maybe change your spending habits for the better!I entitle myself to spend a given amount of money at the supermarket. In order to do that, I always write down what I need before actually going there. And most importantly, I stick to whatever is on the list!I follow pretty much the same diet all year long, I know what I need straight away. Plus, I know the prices I normally buy my groceries at, so I can go to a different supermarket and buy only if the price is lower.I usually target high expiration date items, that can come in large containers. Rice is one example. I typically buy the best organic rice at a lower price than the average rice brand. This is only possible because I buy 20-50KGs (about 40-200lbs) at a time. Another example of what I buy in bulk is toothpaste.I also buy in bulk whenever an occasional sale of a product I already use comes up. Note that I didn’t say “whenever a sale comes up”. It must be a sale of a product I already use so I know that I am not buying just because it is cheaper than usual (which can, in fact, mean more expensive than the products I usually use).
March 12, 2018, 11:32:00 PM

Some tips in savings money. I salary deduct my savings and put it in a cooperative. The remaining will be budgeted. I will buy only what is needed and do the cooking. We limits outdoor events that would involved a lot of money. We planned travel and save it.
Pages:
Jump to: