Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 51. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 10:23:49 AM
If you have a job, you are earning money. You have to divide and budget your money. Invest in bitcoin and open a savings account. These are the best tips on saving money. These are tried and tested for all of us.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 10:21:40 AM
The effective way to save your money is to set aside already that you want to save, to not spend in your everything wants. Sometime you need to plan your budget in every month or every week expenses in your daily life. This can help you to save money if you don't know how to save your money. Sometime you just need to be practical in your expenses everyday, not to spend all your money.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
Spending money everyday is so easy but its hard to find money now a days.  So we must be wised when we spend our money.  Just be practical.  Dont spend to much. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 20, 2018, 09:20:35 AM
here we discuss how to manage finances, if so you need to manage your finances
we divide in% if I become you I will invest 80% of my money for bitcoin, and the remaining 20% for grip, that is to meet the daily needs
because this is so risky then you have to be very careful, and watch carefully how the bitcoin works otherwise you will lose it all
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
January 20, 2018, 07:07:26 AM
As I profit, I get eth. This way I keep myself safe. I also get: Waves, MTH.
I think this is the best way
Activity: 7
January 20, 2018, 06:56:16 AM
ry investing it in bitcoin and just let it sit there in your wallet for a year or two and you will really see the difference of your profit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
January 20, 2018, 05:27:06 AM
best tip on saving money... dont spend the money on unnecessary things.... no one needs all that luxury staff....try to stay away from it......use your money for the important things in life......stay healthy, enjoy nature & life...

I agree with you, the first thing we need to do is stay away from things that we don't need, don't buy unnecessary things like you said. However, saving is the key to success, and it's not how much money you make, it's how much money you keep or save.
Activity: 11
January 20, 2018, 05:16:06 AM
 Save money in the bank 50%, Invest in bitcoin 50%.. invest it so you can get your profit daily.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 07:44:06 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Yes, of course, everytime that i earn some money, i just try to invest it or just try to hold it for some time. I am not talking only about cryptos, teh same applies to fiat money too, if you get paid, just save, or invest that money.

You have to make some goal in your mind as having some milestone in your mind will actually help you in the best possible way in saving of more money which you can later on use to make your dream come true. In order to save money, you have to spend your money very much carefully.

Do not waste your money on useless activities which cannot work in your benefit. Instead, save that money for better future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 07:42:56 AM
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
You should know how much money you are earning for at least per month, then make a list of all your expenditures monthly. Make sure that all are settle and paid on time to avoid unnecessary penalties on unpaid bills. Avoid luxurious spending if your budget can not afford it. Never spend more than your earnings. Save the excess for investment that promises good return and security.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 07:29:18 AM
There are 2 types how to spend money. Buy what you want and buy what you needs. Wants are the things that are not mostly necessary to stay alive.
Needs are the things to spend your money to stay alive. So to save money buy only the things you need.
Activity: 112
January 18, 2018, 12:22:15 AM

If you want to save money you can do some things for you to save some .Buy only the important things that you need in your daily day .Don't buy the things that you want if it is not needed .

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 12:13:04 AM
How to save our money, first think all your needs then budget all your money.Plan your daily basic needs .Dont spend your money on the things that are too much expensive. Lastly save your money keep it to your account.Be wise for the future need not all the times you earned money .
Activity: 76
January 17, 2018, 09:50:52 PM
Think logically. IF you need a new phone, don't buy the latest, fastest, know your phone usage. Are you going to be playing games on it or browsing the internet. Get a last years model. Put that kind of thinking into other material things.
Activity: 112
Merit: 17
January 17, 2018, 08:25:57 PM
In the modern society where the world is trying to interconnect using the open market economy, it is a really difficult proposition to think about saving money. On the contrary in the spendthrift nuclear family structure man finds it a Herculean task to organize his expenses just to make the ends meet. Money is required in every step of life starting from toothpaste to the dinner. With the lack of money life becomes “lifeless”.

In order to save from the hard earned money the best way is to make a minimally achievable budget and to spend with the right calculations according to the budget.
We need to essentially reject shopping on something that is not so needful for us in our life. We don't need all the stuff that is presented to us by the media and that is trending right now. Maybe we can learn something from the people are surviving somehow with zero money in their hands and implement their habits into our regular lives.
Activity: 182
January 17, 2018, 07:20:28 PM
It is a good idea to always keep 10% to spend in luxuries and things you don´t really need. Even if you use only 5% that´s fine. As strange as this may seem, it will make you not feel poor and avoid binge spending.
Activity: 203
January 17, 2018, 07:16:53 PM
Best way to savw money is that you should not spend all your money on your wants. Know your needs then buy it and pay for your bills or other expenses then save every money you have left. Always think if that thing you want to buy is an asset or just a liability if it is not important you can just save your money and not to buy those things.
Activity: 182
January 17, 2018, 11:41:28 AM
Only spend what you can earn. Buy first what you think is necessary. Don't forget to save money for future uses. If you have spare money you can use it to invest.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 03:51:03 AM
Best tip on saving money is save the 80% and expense the 20% to all what you need. Discipline is needed the most in saving. Saving is taking care for the future.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 02:51:57 AM
My tip is Engaged it on fast profit generating business. Go for micro-financing as a start.  
Pages:
Jump to: