Pages:
Author

Topic: Best tip on saving money - page 52. (Read 7720 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
January 17, 2018, 02:48:07 AM
honestly, I'm tired of reading how to make money, how to keep money, and how to save the best money,
now I've started to manage finances, keep it and produce with practice, essentially if you want to master how to keep, produce and manage finances you have to train not with the theory or experience of others, because the experience of people is different.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 02:33:31 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.

Mutual fund is good to save money but if you have time and knowledge how to invest it better to invest it first.
Cryptocurrency is good choice to invest though.
Activity: 12
January 17, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
-no dine out, it drain your earning away. pack your lunch if your need to eat at work
-try to avoid new iphone or macbook, buy some cheaper substitude
-avoid brand clothing, try some jacket on at walmart
-if you can try to think of some new way of making money
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
January 17, 2018, 02:25:14 AM
You can put it on a locked long term invest or just ask someone close to you to hold it for you because i am pretty sure that you will have the urge to use it. Every time you get the money you can deposit a half of it.
Haha! It is really not easy to save money but the method you are suggesting also did not work for me. I asked my closest friend to save my money for me but she refused saying that she cannot take such a big responsibility.

I believe we are supposed to save it on our own by not getting tempted to every other way of consuming money. Maybe we could some policy where we are unable to collect cash till completion of certain time period.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 17, 2018, 01:43:45 AM
Talking about saving money, when you save your money put it in a bank with time deposit, so that even your money are not use as investment but still have small percent grow.
Activity: 224
January 17, 2018, 01:12:56 AM
To save money you do not buy it for what you do not use for a long time. We must learn to be content with what we have because we have enough money to spend on it because it is easy to spend money. Always save your money in a bank account that is trustworthy, because once we get so much money that it's wasted. 
Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
January 16, 2018, 04:53:05 PM
It depends on the amount. If the amount is big enough good solution would be buying realty. It might be even profitable, the thing is, it's not that easy to sell, so you won't do it right away when you need money. If you haven't got that much money you can just buy a lot of different cryptocurrencies and again the whole process of exchanging them all would be time-taking. Or, alternatively, find a person you can trust and let him/her keep your money. You can hire someone to do this job as well.
Activity: 21
January 16, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
Best Tip :
Calculate your mandatory outcome for the month and remove it from your income.
For the remaining , save half of it for monthly saving, then try to live the month with other half of the rest.

I agree with this, if you really wanna save money, whenever you get paid you must first save percentage of your income then living with whats left, repeat, repeat until you got used to it.. then youll never notice that you already saved something for yourself
Activity: 24
January 16, 2018, 10:09:22 AM
saving money is need a self discipline. don't spend your money on worthless things and buy only what you really needs
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
January 16, 2018, 09:55:41 AM
best tip on saving money... dont spend the money on unnecessary things.... no one needs all that luxury staff....try to stay away from it......use your money for the important things in life......stay healthy, enjoy nature & life...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
January 16, 2018, 08:37:14 AM
If we saving money and then we have an ATM card then all the money in the savings will run out because it does not increase in value, let alone the credit card offer is very massive and make us have to stand with the offer. this is what makes our saving becomes chaotic.
If you actually want to save your money, then the first thing which you need to do is to list down all your expenditures as well as your earnings. After that, look at all your expenditures and try to minimize them as much as possible. Try not to waste your money on any kind of useless things. Instead, save that money and it will definitely help you in having some good days in the future.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
January 16, 2018, 03:36:06 AM
Hi guys! Can you share some tried and tested tricks on making the most out of your buck and also some tips on how to save money more effectively. This will be a heck of a help to our fellow users here. Thank you so much.
If you like to save your money its better not to spend so much if its so expensive.. Be practical today, most we spend is so expensive. Save money in the bank, or invest it so you can get your profit daily. Invest in bitcoin..
I agree with that, its better to keep our bitcoin instead of spend money in not important things. Being wise is good, so that you can save more money. Keep it or the best is you invest, so that in the next days you can get good amount of profit. Because bitcoin is profitable. Before you spend think it of it if that is really you need or something it is important. Because savings is most important so that in the future we have to use for our retirement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
January 15, 2018, 05:41:58 AM
Don't spend too much to the things that are not important.
Yeah actually that's true, but of course we must also can be able adjusting to the circumstances and can controlling the selfish to buying something, or other things that only aiming just for fun only.

One thing, I think it's good.. if we can avoid a gambling and never to touching it until make a deposit and betting, which's now widespread and growing in various online gambling sites. That's could be directing to money that should be better for saving, but instead tempted by a gambling.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
January 15, 2018, 05:31:51 AM
Oh I am so good in saving money since I am a plain housewife for a long time. Everytime my husband hand me his salary in every 2 weeks what I always do is to check right away our pantry and refrigerator and list what is lack in our stocks. I don't usually buy unnecessary items and usually look for the cheapest but good quality items.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
January 15, 2018, 05:28:11 AM
For me, the only thing that I do so that I can do save and obtain a large saving from the money I recently have, I do self-discipline because the simple way of disciplining yourself can already have a large impact in your life especially when you are into saving money. Lessening your daily expenses of temporary useful things and just focusing into those important things only will be a great help because expenditures will be limited into smaller quantities making you save more for your own sake.
Activity: 126
January 15, 2018, 05:24:25 AM
One of my best practice in saving money is the traditional way of budgeting. I divide my overall spendings and then after distributing the alloted amount, the excess money won't be withdrawn from the savings. I only withdraw the overall total on my computed bills and charges until the next cut-off. My savings are always left safe inside my account until an emergency arises or a new playkit has opened a pre-order.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 05:05:36 AM
If we saving money and then we have an ATM card then all the money in the savings will run out because it does not increase in value, let alone the credit card offer is very massive and make us have to stand with the offer. this is what makes our saving becomes chaotic.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
January 15, 2018, 03:10:17 AM

Yes, of course, everytime that i earn some money, i just try to invest it or just try to hold it for some time. I am not talking only about cryptos, teh same applies to fiat money too, if you get paid, just save, or invest that money.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 02:48:11 AM
To be honest, I gave my money to my parents and it is really satisfying every time I saw them happy because they will be able to but the things that they want. Another reason is that, I save my money in a bank to be able not to use it in useless things though sometimes it is very tempting. I have plan in the future and I’m doing everything to my parents, the reason why it’s easy for me to save my money.
Activity: 235
Merit: 16
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
January 14, 2018, 08:15:25 AM
Separate your money into two: one is for your savings or investment and the other is for you daily needs and bills.

Also, try to avoid overspending on unnecessary stuff because that might just come into waste. It's all in the mind and all about self-discipline. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: