Pages:
Author

Topic: Best Xapo faucet list - Updated daily - bitcointime.site - page 18. (Read 14494 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1268
Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Most of Anti-Bot links are easier to solve than captcha, what is problem with them? Also some Xapo faucets use them.

Anti-bot links are not a replacement for captcha, they are extra precaution for bot attacks. There might be some that are easy to click, but most of them are time consuming and difficult. Besides, some faucet owners hiding these links behind adds. I simply don`t like anti-bot links and i don`t use faucets with such a system. No faucet on my list has anti-bot links.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site

Most of Anti-Bot links are easier to solve than captcha, what is problem with them? Also some Xapo faucets use them.
legendary
Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin

Xapo faucets are very easy to claim from. Best part is there is never ant-bot you have to challenge with. I do claim from faucetbox faucets from time to time. When i hit a site that is using anti-bot links, i leave immidiately and never wisit again. It is too much time consuming in my opinion. Another good thing about xapo faucets is they always pay instantly no matter how small the amount is. You don`t need to wait for threshold. Thanks for using my list  Smiley     www.bitcointime.site
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Never tried claiming from xapo faucets, i will try some of the faucet listed in your faucet list.  Grin
legendary
The list is checked. All faucets are working fine. Please visit www.bitcointime.site for best Xapo faucet list.
legendary
one of the best online wallet is xapo, so thanks for list of xapo faucets, if you will create rotator also, it will be perfect. using rotator makes earn free satoshi more easy.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am not planning to create a rotator at the moment. I check my list everyday and make some changes often. Doing the same changes in a rotator could consume more time. I also believe that using a list can give users more control sometimes. I hope more Xapo faucet users can use and appreciate my list in the future. Because i am working hard to keep it always up-to-date.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
https://dreamtowards.net/?inviter=venan
one of the best online wallet is xapo, so thanks for list of xapo faucets, if you will create rotator also, it will be perfect. using rotator makes earn free satoshi more easy.
legendary

I have been working on moving my list to a private domain from my wordpress blog. I managed it couple of days ago and informed my followers but there were still some miner issues. Generally, this change took more time and effort than i was expecting. It was actually a simple task but i never had any experience with creating a website from scratch before.

I believe it is the best list for those who are looking for instantly paying Xapo faucets. I will keep all my followers posted here. I hope this effort will earn me some new followers. Your feedback is always appreciated.

Edit: List is updated. All faucets are working fine. Topic is recreated as self-moderated. Uptade information will be posted here daily.
Pages:
Jump to: