Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 37. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

You can always buy both of them no need to choose from the two. They can both gave you a huge profit, especially bitcoins we all know the capabilities of bitcoins when it become to investment, they will not be considered as the best investment in the world for nothing. And altcoins in other hand, not all altcoins are successful so better find the one who have a potential to grow. Like ethereum for example, for me that is the only one altcoins that have the potential that bitcoins have before.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I think it's good to invest in bitcoin because everytime it increases its value. But risk only the money that you are willing to lose because we don't know when it's getting higher or lower the value. No one knows. That's the reality in investing. You must not afraid of losing. But when the price get high, it tripled or more our income.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

1. Bitcoin = why? because bitcoin have a big implementation and now the blockchain bitcoin is a research project of various governments and banks and institutions concerned about the benefits it carries. Many are familiar with cryptocurrency and issues of issues and Bitcoin has always been a topic, either with its price, usage or investment. professional traders and financial observers even CNBC many reviews related to investing in bitcoin. I think big investors will go to Bitcoin and this will be a big advantage in the future.

2. Ethereum = this year the ethereum attracted, even more, attention with the ICO explosion in this year 2017. until the Chinese government was overwhelmed to set up the emerging ICO, this indicates that ethereum has a great appeal also among investors and community cryptocurrency. where the smart contract becomes the main weapon. Especially in the ethereum network if the erc20 derived coins are already widely used and made, to make transactions only they have to use the gas, and to obtain the automatic gas we need eth as well, from which the need for eth becomes increased which will encourage the purchase of eth and create price increases, at least the price will be stable.

maybe this coin is the best choice. for a long-term investment... but you also need to research in detail and further related coins above. try to do observations and research before setting out to invest. playing in the world of crypto has a very high risk. Have fun and good luck
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
For me altcoins are the better investments right now . Because bitcoin price increase very slowly day by day . But altcoins price can be increased 10x in a day . You can see many coins pumping so fast . But bitcoin is always the best and safest for investment.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
For me, Bitcoin is the better investment but we have to hold as long as the price increases. I think investing into other altcoin is also the best option because the price increases it will give you good profit in Bitcoins.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10

Why choose from the two if you can always do both of them. Bitcoins, we all knwobthay bitcoins are considered the one of the successful investment here in the world. But today bitcoins are dropping its value that leads to a world wide panic. It is because of the china banninemg all the cryptocurrency in their country. On the other hand, altcoins it is hard to find a reliable altcoins instead of ethereum, for me ethereum is only the one who have a potential in the altcoin industry. So my advice for a long time bitcoins and ethereum.
Activity: 742

Bitcoin is the first and most secure option for long term investment. In addition, I also invest a lot in altcoin, it will help me make double profit. Like Eth, Ltc, Lisk, Stratis, Nem, Sc, ..... You should invest in both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 476

I think it's better if investing in both coin bitcoin and altcoin, because if we can share capital gains to invest in both coins then you will get a lot of profit in the future.
Activity: 742

Bitcoin is the first and most secure option for long term investment. In addition, I also invest a lot in altcoin, it will help me make double profit. Like Eth, Ltc, Lisk, Stratis, Xem, Sc ..... You should invest in both Bitcoin and Altcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Better investment long term is Bitcoin since there will only ever be 21 million, whereas altcoins you have unlimited supplies and it's used for speculation. BTC is sound money.

Appreciated! I think if we make a comparison of both the digital currencies, then I think there will be no doubt to say this thing that Bitcoin is in fact the best coin amongst all other cryptocurrency right now and it will remain so in the coming days as well. There is no other better investment than Bitcoin.

Everyone's going to say that of course. With all the altcoins that's coming up now, it's hard to trust which are legitimate and which ones will just take your money. So logically bitcoin itself is better and of course safer than alts
Activity: 770
If you think I am wrong, I am opened for correction but as far as I am concerned, it is much safer and better putting your funds in bitcoin than throwing them into altcoins.

You may however, put some little quantity in some few altcoins with huge market cap (coinmarketcap) will give you more details but from what I have always seen, I noticed that altcoins are just a tag along and they are totally dependent on bitcoin's value. Watch something happening to bitcoin's value, it affects other ones too.
For long-term trading it is better to hold Bitcoin.
But for short-term trading I think it's better to trade altcoin.
Altcoin trading can also make a double profit.
Because in bitcoin there is some proof that it is better in long term investment just what happen way back when it start that no one knows that bitcoin can be for what is bitcoin right now i think some of here have some doubt on it. so for me i must say that bitcoin are good for long term investment.
i think that investment in bitcoin is always better, i think we should invest in bitcoin right now because currently the price of bitcoin is trading in a low price and if we invest money in  bitcoin right now and if the price goes up then  there are more chance that we will make good profit from the investment we have made in bitcoin thererfore it is better to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Better investment long term is Bitcoin since there will only ever be 21 million, whereas altcoins you have unlimited supplies and it's used for speculation. BTC is sound money.

Appreciated! I think if we make a comparison of both the digital currencies, then I think there will be no doubt to say this thing that Bitcoin is in fact the best coin amongst all other cryptocurrency right now and it will remain so in the coming days as well. There is no other better investment than Bitcoin.
Activity: 798
Are they any good sites that'll allow me to track the progress of each Altcoin? Also which wallets will let me purchase altcoins? Right now I have coinbase. I ordered ledger wallet but won't arrive for a few weeks. I'm new to this whole bitcoin deal. Thanks

You want to just track alts or thinking of investing?
If you are planning to purchase some altcoins, might as well track them from the exchange site itself.
Many will have an opinion on the best exchange site, bittrex and poloniex have been good to me so far.

Depending on your country, and if you stick to bitcoin, just leave them in coinbase till you get your ledger.
You can't really track the development of price or the value of a specific altcoin by just using a simple exchanger or even graph. Becasue there is always be a room for changes and development that we could not notice or even see on looking on such graph or chart. It could be best if we would consider finding a new project of ICO that would set to have a new altcoin in the market so you could have the chance to be a part of a specific project so when you earn altcoin you will know if it would be successful , and you are consider as a vital part for it to experience development.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
If you think I am wrong, I am opened for correction but as far as I am concerned, it is much safer and better putting your funds in bitcoin than throwing them into altcoins.

You may however, put some little quantity in some few altcoins with huge market cap (coinmarketcap) will give you more details but from what I have always seen, I noticed that altcoins are just a tag along and they are totally dependent on bitcoin's value. Watch something happening to bitcoin's value, it affects other ones too.
Because in bitcoin there is some proof that it is better in long term investment just what happen way back when it start that no one knows that bitcoin can be for what is bitcoin right now i think some of here have some doubt on it. so for me i must say that bitcoin are good for long term investment.
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Of course bitcoin as a longterm grip. Because bitcoin is the most popular crypocurrency. Although, Eth very interesting, but it's better to be an alternative investment.
Activity: 267
Activity: 406

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

Bitcoin is very good for long term investment because it's more stable compared with altcoins and tokens. There are also some promising altcoins which could give you more profit than bitcoin. The problem here is finding the right altcoin because there are tons of them out there. If you want to be in more safe side, you can choose bitcoin or you can diversify your money into bitcoin and nice altcoins like ethereum, waves etc.
It seems that you are correct because the bitcoin is very good investment in long term investing because the bitcoin is continuing to become more powerful and it will become more popular worldwide.
Activity: 616
https://exip.live/
For long term investment of course Bitcoin is the right choice because Bitcoin is a digital currency that is already believed to be technology as a pioneer of blockchain technology. In addition, Bitcoin has legally been used as payment method in many countries such as Japan. But besides that, Altcoin like ETH also has potentially become big later because their technology and team founder very good. we can invest in these 2 digital currencies with 70% BTC and 30% ETH portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: