Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 40. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Investing on Altcoins or Bitcoin is depends on your wish.
- Altcoin: If you're looking for multiples profits , risky , you should choose this kind. Cause i will make an example for you to understand. If altcoins's price up x2 and Bitcoin's price up x2 so all the profit you have is x4... Easy right ? But altcoins investment is a short-term profit investment.
- Bitcoin: this is the safer way to investing. Bitcoin are getting some troubles for now but that's all . It gonna passes through and bounces back, investment of bitcoin is a long term investment.
Activity: 154
Why don't you have both? When you have your skills and assets that can support your idea for you to have a better investment.

Correct! Always diversify your investment in promising coins.
Having an investment in bitcoin and altcoin is like having a good sleep at night.
You can diversity it by 50% bitcoin and 50% in altcoin. Bitcoin should have the highest percentage among these as bitcoin have the highest value. You should also determine which coin you gonna hold for long and short term.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Altcoins and bitcoins are both better. I divide my fund and I invest it in altcoins and bitcoins. Long term investment is really effective to earn more money. I am happy because I see now the result of my investment in altcoins and bitcoins.
Activity: 196
I am much preferred with bitcoin, due to its significant increase at its highest rate compared to other alt coins, My second option is etherium has the potential to soar high, I don't mind the rest, Note: Let's be smart in investing alt coins we should have a deep understanding in running our business or else if it turns out to negligence all your effort becomes Zero value.
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
Why don't you have both? When you have your skills and assets that can support your idea for you to have a better investment.
If your idea is just to keep it, without any intention to trade, i would say that Bitcoin would be a wise decision. Im someone thats starting to trade and usually do it with small coins to get a faster result, so wouldn't recommend it. However if you see a coin that has a good protect and a product, and you truly believe in their potential (Be careful with scammers) you could invest there for a long term too Grin

just an opinion, in the end you decide what you like and feel more comfortable with Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 106
BITCOIN tat is the future continues to rise and the price value also

you can go with other kind of coins like ETH litcoin dodgecoin every coin that is popular now and has the potential keep it

the future of currency is near in the news articles and even the well known CEO's saying they have that kind of currency
Activity: 574
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I choose to invest altcoin truthfully if you want altcoin investment then you directly have invested bitcoin, because altcoin can be bought with bitcoin
Merit: 101
For me bitcoin and altcoins are same good but for a long term and much better to invest is bitcoin becuase i know that bitcoin is a strong cryptocurrency so in the future i predict that the value of bitcoin $20000+ .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
I usually buy altcoin at times of market decline and this has brought me a lot of profit because if Bitcoin is down, this is a sign that altcoin will also continually decrease and the speculation at that moment is extremely good.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I would suggest to buy in the following order:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
If we do talk about Long term then Bitcoin would be the best choice and now is the best time to buy more cheap coins because later on prices would soar up high because after a dip because of this news there would really be a time on which price would recover up again and reaching new ATH on this year.I do have those feeling that we would achieve that price this is why bitcoin would be the best for long term investment.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
The market is going to fall a little bit more I think, so just be careful before investing at the moment, either be it Bitcoin or Altcoin. But its a very awesome moment to invest right now to both of the option, as the prices came down of all the cryptos, so whoever wished that he could have invested earlier when the price was low, you got your chance back.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
Mostly the same at the moment - BTC prices falls - alt coins price falls as well.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Bitcoin is the only coin which price is stable. Although it pumps and dumps. However, Bitcoin is the best for investment. Right now Bitcoin dumping so low. If you can buy some Bitcoin right now, definitely you will get a huge profit.
Activity: 134
It is clear to choose BTC for nowdays.
Stick to it and HODL (pump too)
Activity: 528
Bitcoina and altcoins are really worth it to invest. Bitcoin is really potential and it is good for investment.
Activity: 396
For long term investment I think btc is better than altcoins. Btc prices are tending to rise and are much more stable than altcoins. Although sometimes investing in altcoins is profitable and quick, the risk ratio is much higher than btc. Investing in altcoins requires a thorough understanding and market research. And choicing altcoin to invest is also important, you should choose altcoin which is more stable, it will not worry you much.
Activity: 527
Diversifying is a man's best friend. During bull markets sometimes the best option one cam take is to buy a basket of coins. If you had diversified across some of the top ten coins you would have made a killing. In fact, I believe diversification would have made you more than btc or eth. I also believe that you would be exposing yourself to less risk if you did such a thing. Since you can't tell the future, best option is to bet on what might be best and when one fails there will be a backup.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
All depends on whether you are a long-term investors or short term investor. Bitcoin has both long and short term good return on investment as compared to altcoin. Although there is need for diversification when it come to crypto currency investment in other to avoid the risk of loosing all your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: