Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 39. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

What I can say is bitcoin is a good investment because the value really goes up. If you will buy an Altcoin think first which one is the most promising that will surely bring profit to you. Study first the altcoin before investing.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

I choose both, because if only invest in 1 coin then you throw away opportunity to become rich.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
For long term investments, I think it is better to buy bitcoins now rather than altcoins in my opinion because bitcoin is fast progressing than that of the altcoins. I think most altcoins are still dependent with bitcoins movement so it'll all bring down to bitcoin still which is the reason why we all are here.
Yup for a long term investment go for bitcoins but don't invest small amount invest at least one decent amount on this coin. The small investment will not give you good returns if you keep it for a long time also. Or else buy good altcoins for less price here if you wait for long years you will good returns and also the investment is low compare to bitcoins investment.
Activity: 505
Merit: 250
Bitcoin remains a priority in investing, while altcoin is more advantageous to speculate on the market. Because bitcoin is my main goal wrestling in cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 504
For long term investments, I think it is better to buy bitcoins now rather than altcoins in my opinion because bitcoin is fast progressing than that of the altcoins. I think most altcoins are still dependent with bitcoins movement so it'll all bring down to bitcoin still which is the reason why we all are here.
Activity: 252
Bitcoin and alt coin both are better for investment. bitcoin investment is for long term and altcoin isnot for long term like bitcoin. Alt coin investment is better then bitcoin.I have experience about the alt coin profit.last month i earned .20 BTC from alt coin investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
Altcoins are profitable and also bitcoins. I experinced to earned big amount of money by doing long term investment. Altcoins is the reason why I have nowany bitcoins.
Activity: 255
bitcoin is better investment for long term.bitcoin have strongest community and day by bdy bitcoin price is pumping.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

There are some promising altco that can yield more bitcoin. Find the right altcoin because there are tons of them out there.
It is also possible to track them from the exchange site itself. Have an opinion about the best exchange sites, bittrex and poloniex have been good to me so far
 A long-term investment has more potential for growth, Ethereum seems to be doing so well.
What I think is that bitcoins are a better investment than altcoins. Just keep this in mind that buy low sell high. During the fall in prices of bitcoins last week a lot people have bought bitcoins from those who got panic and sold all of their bitcoins. Now they are making a lot profit from the bitcoins as its price is rising.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

There are some promising altco that can yield more bitcoin. Find the right altcoin because there are tons of them out there.
It is also possible to track them from the exchange site itself. Have an opinion about the best exchange sites, bittrex and poloniex have been good to me so far
 A long-term investment has more potential for growth, Ethereum seems to be doing so well.
Activity: 154
For me, both of them are profitable but I think altcoin is more profitable than bitcoins. I do long term investment and I invested my money in different ICO. I invested it because I know ICO's are very profitable.
For me
ICO is the best way to invest and safe. Bitcoin is type 2 and altcoin is type 3. But with alt coin more risk more profit. You can ez x10 with altcoin.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
For me, both of them are profitable but I think altcoin is more profitable than bitcoins. I do long term investment and I invested my money in different ICO. I invested it because I know ICO's are very profitable.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
just a little advice if investing for the long term. better focus for bitcoin. because bitcoin is obvious. why is it obvious because bitcoin is the main character of all coin. so bitcoin will not be scam or any of its price will drop drastically. different from altcoin one day the price can go free and out of the market.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

For me choose Bitcoin for the long term investment because it is already established and stable it would be a good buy. But there are Alternative coins that are good as well you need to evaluate and choose which is the right one for a long term invesment.
Stable??? LOL Grin I do not think the price of Bitcoin is stable like your said! It never stable till it become to legal and an asset important cannot change value by someone easy. Maybe it needs to become an asset like Gold.
Activity: 87

For me choose Bitcoin for the long term investment because it is already established and stable it would be a good buy. But there are Alternative coins that are good as well you need to evaluate and choose which is the right one for a long term invesment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is the best for long term investment  cause of its speculating strength all round the crypto market and all other coins are kind of looking to it. But putting part investment into altcoins is still good as for plan B.
Activity: 82
When we took of a better investment right now i prepared to bitcoin, cause bitcoin is worldwide currencies where in you have a right profitable. It is a good investment because there is a higher bitcoin today..in some country bitcoin are not popular there is an increasing value of bitcoin cause of a few members or few active participated..Therefore this is good and much better to invest especially..
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Find a dozen or so coins with bitcoin being about 15% to 50% of your portfolio.  I find altcoins the better investment if you know your coin... you should be able to get to know about a dozen coins real well and follow the community.

IF you know your coin. Altcoin supply is usually unlimited therfore making it an extremely risky investment. If you're feeling lucky then sure buy alts but it's a lot easier, on your stress levels too, to just buy BTC for the foreseeable future.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
i prefer both, bitcoin and altcoin because with bitcoin in my wallet, i can sell when the price is high and is the best investment for me. with altcoin, i can trying to increase my bitcoin amount. i know there is a time to see the altcoin price is jump to high and its my chance to sell in high price. but investment in bitcoin and altcoin have a risk especially when the price is down like few months ago and today.
Activity: 144
A coin saved is a coin earned. Get another today!
Find a dozen or so coins with bitcoin being about 15% to 50% of your portfolio.  I find altcoins the better investment if you know your coin... you should be able to get to know about a dozen coins real well and follow the community.
Pages:
Jump to: