Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 38. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I believe that some altcoins can work for short term profit. Sometimes it's price increases dramatically in one day. I can raise in 2 or 3 times. The one issue is to guess what coin and when
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I see Eth Is best Investment For Next Months
Great Future
Great contracts
Will hit At least 500$ soon
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
In addition to having a fairly high value bitcoin also has some pretty good features as there are some examples of excellent bitcoin features. bitcoin is a virtual currency that has the ease for us to do some shopping transactions. now in some bitcoin countries can already be used as a means of transaction to shop disebuah store of course this will greatly simplify the bitcoin users if they want to shop for purposes disebuah store. so I think bitcoin is a better way of investing compared to altcoin investment but it does not mean altcoin investment is not good I think investment in altcoin is also pretty good but bitcoin has more features compared to other coin so if I have to choose to invest between bitcoin and altcoin, of course I prefer bitcoin for long-term investment.
Can I say one word frankly the people invest money to make money. People are not investing money to see the bitcoin features they are having a lot of hope that bitcoin price will increase very high in future so they can able to make a good profit. So they are investing. But what you said it is also right if shoppes accept bitcoins means it will also help bitcoin price to improve. Bitcoin investment is pretty safe to compare to altcoins investment.
Activity: 50
bitcoin high risk , high  income

altcoins  low risk , stable , low income
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In addition to having a fairly high value bitcoin also has some pretty good features as there are some examples of excellent bitcoin features. bitcoin is a virtual currency that has the ease for us to do some shopping transactions. now in some bitcoin countries can already be used as a means of transaction to shop disebuah store of course this will greatly simplify the bitcoin users if they want to shop for purposes disebuah store. so I think bitcoin is a better way of investing compared to altcoin investment but it does not mean altcoin investment is not good I think investment in altcoin is also pretty good but bitcoin has more features compared to other coin so if I have to choose to invest between bitcoin and altcoin, of course I prefer bitcoin for long-term investment.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
The best investment for a long term is obviously bitcoin. while in the other hand altcoins can be an investment for short-term only. if you will invest in altcoins then after a few hours you can easily earn a few bucks because of its volatility and cheapness.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Both of them. Many people became rich because of the altcoins and bitcoins. Maybe in the near future I will become also rich person because of the bitcoins and altcoins.

Yes ot is possible especially if you are able to earn much now, when you save too much at this moment in the future it can be tripled or more. So better have more now, work for it and try different activities.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Both of them. Many people became rich because of the altcoins and bitcoins. Maybe in the near future I will become also rich person because of the bitcoins and altcoins.
Activity: 86
These last few days, i am more active to have altcoin than btc. Because, i think altcoin conditions are currently quite cheap. So, if price has increased slightly, I've achieved a pretty good profit.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;threads;u=1051641;sa=showPosts

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21615235
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
if you have a lot of money, and can buy more than 2 bitcoins, you should buy bitcoin. but, if it is less than that, maybe altcoin can be a good thing, because the gain can get bigger. well, i suggest to buy altcoin.
Activity: 407
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
These last few days, i am more active to have altcoin than btc. Because, i think altcoin conditions are currently quite cheap. So, if price has increased slightly, I've achieved a pretty good profit.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Its the time of ICO's and altcoins right now. Bitcoin is more of an asset or a future for crypto where as altcoins are for trading and making a profit or a huge success in the future. I actually hold my Bitcoins and invest fiat whenever I want to buy in ICO or altcoin.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
It depends with market movement. You can't only stick with 1 coin, because the price movement are really fast and you wouldn't even know if you miss single gold chance from different coin if you stick with only 1 coin. I prefer both of them, with my reason above.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
bitcoin invest is always better but alt coin is most profitable is you can select good coin. i suggest for eth invest. eth is perfect for long run and it price regularly increase. i think next year it price can be double. other you can buy waves and next. this coin have a good future.
Well, in the long term, Bitcoin is always a better choice because the value of bitcoin always increases over time, the development of bitcoin just started, it is still possible to continue more developed in the future. However, in the present time, when the price of bitcoin is not too much volatility, altcoin is still the better choice because  investors and traders will focus more on altcoin, altcoin will often receive a lot of strong pumping, and the profit we can get is amazing
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Let's make a good investment!
Activity: 252
bitcoin invest is always better but alt coin is most profitable is you can select good coin. i suggest for eth invest. eth is perfect for long run and it price regularly increase. i think next year it price can be double. other you can buy waves and next. this coin have a good future.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
A good altcoin with good developers, road map and actual uses that is still low in price is a good investment. This can yield better profit short term than bitcoin. But if you really want a sure thing, then you should stick with bitcoin. It never fails the old investors, it will not fail you.
Agree. If  we do speak on the possible profits then its much better to earn on those altcoin compared on bitcoin because we can possibly earn 10-100x in an instant if the price of that coin would pump out.If you do have still money to put on then its always be a good move on diversifying your money.As most people do day we should not put our egg on one basket this is why we should make diversification.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
A good altcoin with good developers, road map and actual uses that is still low in price is a good investment. This can yield better profit short term than bitcoin. But if you really want a sure thing, then you should stick with bitcoin. It never fails the old investors, it will not fail you.
Activity: 951
If you want a long-term investment then bitcoin can give us an advantage. Different from altcoin, usually altcoin will not last long enough and sometimes also if we choose wrong then altcoin usually experience a drastic rate reduction. While bitcoin has an increasing trend every year, so you do not have to worry about bitcoin values. If you can be patient then you will get a huge profit. Especially at this time bitcoin will change in early August, many say that the beginning of August will be an increase in bitcoin prices. So do not ever be afraid to invest and have bitcoin.
yes i agree on not to be afraid about bitcoin as far as i observe from the past years bitcoin price is not really stable it is amazing yet profitable to those  who believe on it.if we believe on things that no one knows it will exist in a long period  of time maybe we can be more profitable.but the reality is really different from the speculation everybody tend  to be panic in time or prices trouble.because people dont have faith on it .but at this point of time it is now one of a good  source of income.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think more profitable altcoin investment, because the price is still cheap and still can grow, unlike the bitcoin is expensive and has been difficult to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: