Pages:
Author

Topic: Better investement right now, bitcoins or Altcoins. - page 42. (Read 26367 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It is better to just invest in bitcoin right now because it is moving so fast and i think if you will invest now then you can still ride the train and earn profits with your capital. Do not miss the train and just buy and hold and wait for the new ath to be reached and i think the strong resistance is on $4k but it is still worth it to hold for long run.
good guide,I will also follow this strategy, lot of people contact me and ask about their investment, the best option I give them of bitcoin and when I explain these guys with proofs they will come back to their homes and first thing they done is to make investment on bitcoin. And now they are so pleased by me because I let them to make this decision. And yet some of them sell their coins with good price and some of them still holding their coins.

I believe AltCoin investment for trading will only worth again when the BTC price increase and find a new stable point. It's too risky to buy AltCoins, start trading it and then when you want to exchange your funds to BTC again you see all the profit you made from trading it's the same percentage of BTC price increasement... That would be very disappointing.
If you use your brain and thing again carefully, you can understand the reason in recently altcoin market always effect by Bitcoin price, usually down trend than up trend. Why the whales want the price of altcoin down more and make the of Bitcoin growth to highest price every month? Have many issue and situation can't predict exactly after this happens ...

I really don't understand what you mean.

Why do the whales want the price of AltCoin down more and make the BTC price grow to highest price every month?
I don’t believe in these whales concept. All that I know is bitcoins are far better and trustworthy in regard of profit that any other digital currency. The prices are high because it has great support. Too many people are using bitcoins and the number of users is increasing tremendously day by day.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think btc and eth can be a long-term investment, a lot of projects are used ico them, and many people buy, which will promote the price increase. Smiley

My opinion for you is just inverse in bitcoin as compared to any other Altcoin. I use to say bitcoin is the king of Altcoin. Why because the price of bitcoin is in the peak as compared to any other altcoin. If you have a doubt means Just check in Any website. Then you come to know the truth. It's price also Keep on increasing.

Well obviously at this time, bitcoin is quite secure in rising prices. Bitcoin over altcoin right now but if you're an agressive and experienced trader, there's big money with altcoin trading. I justbdon't think i want to get into that risk yet while bitcoin is having a great run
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
I would suggest anyone to hold both of them.
They are needed anytime.

Alt os good if you can get the train.
BTC is good if suddenly your favourite coin is dropping ao you can collect more or pump it.

Keep both of them, use also hard wallet may be better to store it
Though both are doing well at present but I will prefer bitcoins over altcoins. Bitcoins are very old player in the crypto land but altcoins are very new to the market. They are just kids. I believe that altcoins will need time to stabilize their position in the market but bitcoins are already ruling the crypto market.

Both are my choice as well. In your comment you described bitcoins as someone older, and alts as kids, my opinion since forever is that much better is to invest in kids then in old players.
Its always depends from what kind of plans someone have, quick profit or long term holding. Its good to hold bitcoins, but its also good to hold some alts, both can bring profit we need to agree with that. Everyone here would like to know which coin can bring highest profit in next couple years, but we can't know, we need to risk now and I'm sure in this, more we risk, more money we invest more profit we will make in future.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
They are needed anytime.

BTC is good if suddenly your favourite coin is dropping ao you can collect more or pump it.

Though both are doing well at present but I will prefer bitcoins over altcoins. Bitcoins are very old player in the crypto land but altcoins are very new to the market. They are just kids. I believe that altcoins will need time to stabilize their position in the market but bitcoins are already ruling the crypto market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I think btc and eth can be a long-term investment, a lot of projects are used ico them, and many people buy, which will promote the price increase. Smiley

My opinion for you is just inverse in bitcoin as compared to any other Altcoin. I use to say bitcoin is the king of Altcoin. Why because the price of bitcoin is in the peak as compared to any other altcoin. If you have a doubt means Just check in Any website. Then you come to know the truth. It's price also Keep on increasing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Bitcoin is better investment in my opinion.
Altcoins are for daily trading and if you want to wait for those pumps, bitcoin is for long term investment. Bitcoin community is getting bigger every day and its value is raising every day, when you enter altcoin it is really hard to tell anything, one day they look like they are going to moon and next day they worth nothing.
Activity: 567
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?

Long term? Go for bitcoin because it is the most trusted and almost 100% sure to be gaining in the future. But also add some alts such as DGB, Status, XVG, NEM, Strat, Ripple, and some more others that can be trusted. These will all fly in their own right time.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
If I planned on buying some coins today. Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Which would be the better long term investment, and why?
Activity: 1092

If you are planning to buy some coins, you have so many choices that are potential and I could legit anyway. One of those are Xem, Bay, Maid, Eth, Rlc, and Waves those are good to invest in terms of long term investment.
Activity: 350
Activity: 360
I believe nowadays the best investment still Bitcoin, because it is having more stable price and also having the biggest community trading it. But in the same time there is many promising altcoins which have good potential
Activity: 505
In my opinion if investor buy bitcoin with fiat now is not best option, but keep bitcoin is best option for long term. However some altcoin also worth to keep, but altcoin really need more time to hit higher price

Not really, in my opinion buying bitcoin nowadays still allows lucrative profits. In fact, bitcoin more convincing as investment choice. No need to fear about decline direction, because bitcoin market trend is rising.
Activity: 658
In my opinion if investor buy bitcoin with fiat now is not best option, but keep bitcoin is best option for long term. However some altcoin also worth to keep, but altcoin really need more time to hit higher price
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

I spread risks by buying some BTC and different other stable coins.
Right now i bought some TTT at their ico and waiting before they release their indexes at exchange.
I think that in the long term will be my best investment because i can trade much faster and effective.
Yeaaa spread the risk , it is important to do that i guess.
To avoid a huge loss at once , so better to put your money on bitcoin and also several altcoins .
I just suggest to put a little more on bitcoin as the price currently still cheaps before heading $10k or even $100k , who knows?
I think much better to stay invest in bitcoin instead of investing to other altcoin it can increase the risk.. than you are investing in bitcoikn that i think its more less risk or much safier than you are investing in altcoin..
Since bitcoin price movement is really increase fast after days or weeks you can getting the benefits of the movement of the price if you know when to sell and if you know when to buy bitcoins because the price of bitcoin is not stable if you really want to make a large amount of profit be active of trading in bitcoin and use some tools like alert sounds so that you know your margin setup so that you can sell or buy bitcoin..
Considering the value of bitcoin right now is so expensive , it is hard to get good profit.
But when you invest your money in a cheap altcoins , it makes gou easily to get profit.
Such as when monero going up 20% it takes few days only , no even takes few houra only.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Alawys btc is most suitable for long term investment.But you can buy some Alt coin for  only long term investment.you can buy Eth, Nxt,ltc,time,waves. thes coin are more stable and potential than other coin.So Some of your money invest in these alt coin and rest for btc investment is suitable.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
In my opinion if investor buy bitcoin with fiat now it's not best option, but keep bitcoin is best option for long term.

Waves, stable, lightweight wallet and support asset/smart contract
QRL (quatum resistant ledger), I guess it still experiment with this altcoin
BAT (Basic Attention Token), New comer with prospective feature
Litecoin, Strong and stable support
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
They are needed anytime.

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
If you could invest in two why did not you go along? If you want to earn more while you have a long term investment. But it really needs a big investment for it.  You can also split it if you plan to buy 1 BTC then 0.5BTC just hold down and the remaining is for short term
Then increase your profits to your short term trading until you get a 1 BTC to your holding
Activity: 1111
Merit: 255
If you could invest in two why did not you go along? If you want to earn more while you have a long term investment. But it really needs a big investment for it.  You can also split it if you plan to buy 1 BTC then 0.5BTC just hold down and the remaining is for short term
Then increase your profits to your short term trading until you get a 1 BTC to your holding
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
It depends on your risk aversion. At the moment, Bitcoin and Ethereum seem very solid and much safer than the other options. I know some people even consider Litecoin to be safe, I don't.
It depends on a ones speculation about any altcoin either it is top or not the better investment is the bitcoin most of the time .In Ethereum i have some doubt now because it was hack before and its a big deal for me. Morely i don't stick with 2 or 3 altcoins only i hold many good coins that possible to have a good future if their aim has been on process.

Altcoin more interesting in my opinion. Investing in altcoin will give you double advantage. First, of altcoin exchange rate increase. Decond from exchange bitcoin to fiat. Yes, ETH and XRP are altcoins i hold for longtime.
However with the market Bitcoin increasing, altcoin can't stop falldown like now. I think very hard for take profit both, so we should choose Bitcoin or Altcoin depend the period increasing on market.
Pages:
Jump to: