Pages:
Author

Topic: [BetterHash] - Easy mining GUI application for Windows - page 10. (Read 11571 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
support for mixed AMD-NVIDIA card rigs would be awesome Smiley also don't know if you guys have this planed would be nice to see a total daily and monthly income of all rigs combined

@ Innovative Solutions do you guys manually credit accounts ? the unpaid shares or is it done automatic
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
There'll be a lot of changes in the January version. Now that we solved the Bitcoin withdrawal fee (lowered to only 0.0003 BTC) we need to focus on users having mixed AMD-NVIDIA rigs. Wink
Great. If you will deactivate that one - you won't receive the notification emails. They are set to be set once every 6 hours, starting with the moment your 2-hours average drops to zero.

okay thanks Innovative Solutions for the help looking forward to the January to-do list update for betterhash
Activity: 210
lets give a try again.
Great. If you will deactivate that one - you won't receive the notification emails. They are set to be set once every 6 hours, starting with the moment your 2-hours average drops to zero.
8 are running right now its just one that i have to deactivate because i just reinstall the os on that one a few days ago
Please drop me a private message with your login email. I will take a look.

I checked and you have ~9 PCs in your account. All of them have active notifications and, you're right - you recently received some notifications because some of the 9 PCs are not working anymore. If you want to stop receiving notifications for a specific PC, deactivate them. You can do this from the email you receive or from your online account - in Notifications.

Kind regards,

Daniel
just check now i have the EWBF mining window open and betterhash on the EWBF mining window everything looks to be running well i did noticing that the daily income and monthly income on the betterhash seems to be freezing up from time to time don't know if this is what causes betterhash to send out the notification about speed dropped
Has your speed really dropped to zero?
Hi Innovative Solutions what am seeing now is that i am receiving every few hours email about reported speed dropped to zero notification

Edit : about cpu mining when it comes to my amd cpu works well when mining using cpu and EWBF the problem looks to be with the intel cpu could be also that the intel's are dual core and the amd are 8 core
Thanks a lot for letting me know. It never happened during our testing - however I read some reports that some mining algorithms need the CPU to be "free from mining". EWBF seems to be one of them.
Thanks  Smiley Daniel i disable all cpu's and EWBF is working fine now
Hi,

This is something that might happen because of the CPU. Can you retry with the CPU mining disabled disabled? I believe EWBF will work ok if you use GPU ming only.

Daniel
looks like betterhash can't handle well 6 gpu rigs was working fine on my two pc's with two gpu each but with 6 gpu rigs starts well then it stops and gets stuck on starting EWBF and just mines on my cpu
This is on our January to-do list! Smiley
Thanks Betterhash for adding BTC withdrawal keep up the good work would be nice to see new coins add it to betterhash for mining and also auto profit switching for best mineable coin
UPDATE: We now have the lowest BTC withdrawal fee out there!

As promised a few days ago, we found a solution and we have lowered the BTC withdrawal fee. The current fee is set to 0.0003 BTC, and it is the lowest one on the market. We have also lowered the minimum withdrawal amount to 0.001 BTC. Keep in mind that you can also withdraw the mined currency directly (without exchanging it to BTC) by paying the network fee only. Spread the news, because sharing is caring! Happy mining Smiley

BetterHash Team
Activity: 210
Hello again!

I just noticed a lot of messages that piled up here! We made a lot of changes and we were "under siege" by the increasing number of users. This means a lot of messages we have to answer and, most of the time, answering messages means pausing the development. The entire team needed to focus more than 12 hours per day in adding the most important feature of all: BTC withdrawals. It's almost finished and, during testing, about 10 people made successful withdrawals.

Since BetterHash is a software was designed to be as easy to use as possible - a lot of beginner miners Smiley adopted it and we had a *huge* number of questions to answer. This slowed us down, unfortunately. This is why we added a ticketing system in order to better answer all questions.

I can confirm that we need to improve mining on mixed rigs: when you have a combination of NVidia and ATI it won't work at 100% capacity. We'll improve this in January.

The development of BetterHash, especially the online part, was more difficult than we initially expected; we now have a roadmap (it will be published today on https://www.betterhash.net/) and we'll stick to it!

A big "thank you" for everyone that supported and trusted us!

Kindest regards,

Daniel STATESCU

Innovative Solutions

P.S. Well, it's time to meet us! https://www.betterhash.net/about
Activity: 3
I've sent a ticket, and their ticketing system uses innovative solutions website:

http://www.innovative-sol.com/myticket/

I asked them to include more miners for AMD, because I found that only claymore-dual works with them for AMD. There is no option to mine ZEC or XMR using the GUI.
 Also, config.txt files for miners are overwritten in every miner start, so it is not possible to change parameters like fan, target temps, clocks or voltages from the miner.
So I also asked them to give us the server, user and password required to use our own miners to solve those issues
Pages:
Jump to: