Pages:
Author

Topic: [BetterHash] - Easy mining GUI application for Windows - page 6. (Read 11571 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hi Innovative Solutions are you guys still working on allowing users to withdraw from crypto to EUR or USD this would be a good option for withdraws
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

We are working on adding more coins. We don't have a time frame for when the next update will come, but hopefully very soon. Thanks for sticking with us!

Best regards,
BetterHash Team
Activity: 18
please try to had more accessible CPU coin : Electronium - Aeon - Sumokoin -
 The software work greatly... try to  make the Miner capable of idle

Thank you alot for your Work, it's pretty Goood
Hi Innovative Solutions i just notice today that 2FA has been add it thanks  Smiley any update on adding more coins for automatically profitability switching this would be really helpful now with theses price drops on the cryptocurrency market
Activity: 5
Thanks mate for your answer. You were right. It was most likely related to drivers. I was using AMD Blockchain driver for my R9 380 with BetterHash without an issue...seems like 280X have some problem with it.
When I installed 17.12.2 version, it started to work Wink

Anyway, do you think 12MH/s is appropriate for R9 280X? I though they are similar with R9 380 (which is running at 22MH/s).
Hi,

If this happens during benchmarking - my guess is that the miner didn't have enough time to start and report the hashrate. The latest release (2.31) adds an additional 1 minute while benchmarking in order to get a response form the miner.

If you already set up your miners and it stays like this forever on the Activity tab - there's a problem with the miner. You may get more info by going to Settings / General and unchecking "Miners start hidden". You may see a message on the black command prompt window. :/ Might be a driver issue, maybe...

Daniel
Activity: 5
Hi Daniel,

any idea, why BetterHash is not working on MSI R9 280X 3GB? I just swapped my GPUs to test his one. R9 380 is working without an issue on the same machine. With 280X miners is just trying to start, but it keeps in this forever.

Thanks for answer!
You clearly have a WiFi problem then. I experienced something similar while configuring my Antminer D3, which needed to be on a wireless connection. Other programs were not bothered by the fact that the network was unstable, while the D3 was always disconnecting and trying to restart. In my case the solution was to increase the distance between the wireless router and the wifi receiver of the D3. In your situation, unfortunately I don't know the answer.

All you need is a stable network connection; don't worry about the traffic - just make sure the net it's stable.

Daniel
Activity: 8
I mean that as soon as I start miners my WiFi stops working and only the miners are connected to the network for some reason. I can't use my browser or whatever software that requires internet connection.
@arlamelk: What do you mean by network crash? Miners only need a stable network - they don't transmit a lot of data.

Hi,

We released today an update. If your GPU was no longer detected you can try verison 2.31. If it starts working ok please let us know!

https://www.betterhash.net/download/BetterHash_2_31_Setup.exe

Daniel
Do you have any ideas why would my network crash every time I start my miners? I've tried re-installing and restarting the computer.
@Reedtrullz: Please attach the log two files to a support ticket. I developed a special testing release that should help us catch the bug; it's most likely an unhandled access violation during startup.  Sad
Activity: 4
@Reedtrullz: We received two or three operation_header.log files - almost all with the same issue. Doesn't make too much sense for now - probably an exception that's not being caught. We're still working on it. Can you please take a look in your last operation.log file and tell me if it contains anything like "Application exception"?

Hey. operation.log only shows:
14.01.2018 09:33:49.346 starting... Hrate:0 m.revenue_cur-1
14.01.2018 09:33:50.449 starting... Hrate:0 m.revenue_cur-1
14.01.2018 09:33:51.550 starting... Hrate:0 m.revenue_cur-1
... /# Just to show that I actually left it on for a while to check if it would start working #/
14.01.2018 10:09:30.866 starting... Hrate:0 m.revenue_cur-1
14.01.2018 10:09:32.15 starting... Hrate:0 m.revenue_cur-1
@Reedtrullz: We received two or three operation_header.log files - almost all with the same issue. Doesn't make too much sense for now - probably an exception that's not being caught. We're still working on it. Can you please take a look in your last operation.log file and tell me if it contains anything like "Application exception"?

@Old_School: Please try to disable CPU mining. Looks like on some rigs it can cause systems to freeze.
Hi Innovative Solutions can this be cause from the windows update that you are talking about and betterhash my rigs up to now been running 24/7 with no problems but for two days now when i check on my rigs i find one that is not responding back is freeze up but it looks to still be mining cause gpu's are letting out heat my unpaid shares for that rig drops and to get it back up and running i have to do a force restart
Activity: 4
New release that will probably solve the Claymore issue:

Hey! This did sadly not solve the Claymore issue :/

Hello! We're back with a new release. Can you check Claymore once again? This is the download link:

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for coming back with a new update. I just installed it and left it to run for some minutes. It still seems to be unable to mine with my GPU. Still only "Claymore" is available, but is stuck at "Starting...". I will send logs to your support-page next week.
Hi

Whenever I start my miners my WiFi network shuts down. The only thing working [being connected to the internet] is the better hash client.

Do you have any solutions?
Thanks for the update Innovative Solutions
Already worked today on finding a fix for the ECO mode. No results for now, but we'll solve it! Wink

@Old_School: The 2FA implementation has been delayed by a few days because of a Windows update: we had to make a lot of changes to BetterHash to make sure it continues to be 100% functional for users that updated their PCs.
Activity: 70
I opened ticket few minutes ago. Its 11049 ticket number.

I will lookt at command line of NH and reply.
Pages:
Jump to: