Pages:
Author

Topic: [BetterHash] - Easy mining GUI application for Windows - page 11. (Read 11571 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i want to know the same.

Seems fishy doesnt it?
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Why is BetterHash not listed on your http://www.innovative-sol.com/ website?

i want to know the same.
Activity: 13
Why is BetterHash not listed on your http://www.innovative-sol.com/ website?
Activity: 2
Looks like BTC transfers are starting to take shape. There are some preliminary forms on the page where there used to be just a "coming soon" message.
Activity: 19
Betterhash UI works ok but needs some work; as for the Betterhash-Preload remove it it or fix  BH is not on startup via settings but it does load on windows startup until you remove preload entry.

The Betterhash core CPU miner powercore-main.exe seems to be nothing more than their own built distribution of xmr_stak_cpu miner there are many out there. This version rewrites the config file for miners on start; which is pcore.ini. To circumvent this  just find and use a different version of xmr_stak_cpu or build your own from source just make sure it does not use the pcore.ini file as a config because Betterhash.exe replaces it when you press start. Then rename original powercore-main.exe to something else and place xmr-stak-cpu.exe in same directory and rename to powercore-main.exe. When you use this method you will have to manually configure the new cpu miner via config.txt usually.
Activity: 29
Is there any upcoming API?

Its useful for checking status of confirmed and pending balances?

All in all great job www.innovative-sol.com team!
Activity: 39
Autocratic try sending a massage to there support on there site they were pretty fast on reply back to me today about my problem with mix gpu cards also check to make sure your antivirus software is not blocking the miners
Activity: 4
@ Autocratic are your Nvidia drivers up to date ? my problems is it looks like doesn't support mixes cards nividia and amd but its mining fine off my Nvidia for about over two hours

Driver's are actually not the lastest version. I will update now and see if it changes.

So miner is still showing in gpus are shutting off.
@ Autocratic are your Nvidia drivers up to date ? my problem is it looks like doesn't support mixes cards nividia and amd but its mining fine off my Nvidia for about over two hours
Activity: 952
Merit: 508
Not using this program at this time but I do see some cool features, one specifically is how you can setup a mining window and exclude days/times from mining. Only want your rig to mine overnight and on the weekends? It would appear this allows for that.

This looks like a promising alternative to Nicehash for those interested but as of this time I don't have a machine available to test this on and all I see is noob accounts talking about how great it is so I'm going to wait it out and see what comes of it before I take the time to test.
Activity: 4
Just started using Better hash. Nice program overall.

Having an issue with Zcash mining on Nvidia. About after 30 minutes of mining the miner prompt window says the cards have stopped. If I stop and restart the program everything works fine until it stops again.

Any idea?
Hi nice application am just trying it out now on a pc with two gpus but looks to only use one of my gpus does this application work with multiple gpus

Edit: don't know if this is because am using mix cards nvidia and amd on this test pc
Activity: 19
Nice app and service but please add the option to stop the Betterhash application from overwriting and removing core miner config files; I find this to be very aggravating by passing it. Auto generate if file does not exist options would be better. Main reason I have a AMD Athlon FX 8350 black edition it is a 8 core CPU; the benchmark and running the CPU miner only uses 1 core I have to manually bypass this in the config and then use other means to utilize the other cores for CPU mining. Being able to optimize mining via configuration tweaks is highly desirable.
Activity: 109
Hi,

We are working on this. For now we only implemented separate wallets for each mined coin. We hope to be able to finish the development of the BTC conversion by the end of this month. As soon as this step is done we'll also be offering transfers to USD to European Union residents.

Kind regards,

Daniel
Activity: 1
how can i convert my earnings to BTC? thanks

Latest updates below:

1. Added a Notifications section to the online Control Panel. It will allow you to get an email alert in case your miner goes silent.

2. Added two graphs that allow you to monitor your mining speed and share rate for each mining algorithm.

3. Upgraded two of the miners through the auto-update function - which is now working perfectly.

4. Payments are now even faster than before.

5. We added support tickets to the website in order to be able to faster answer all incoming questions.

6. Increased by at least 20% the revenue generated by Cryptonight (CPU mining).

7. Added the option NOT to keep the application linked to the online account (in case you run BetterHash on a PC that other people can access too).

You can download the latest release now from https://www.betterhash.net/
Thanks a lot for the nice words, they mean a lot to us! Smiley We'll soon add more options. In fact, the latest update solved another issue: after a PC restart BetterHash was started only after logging in. This has been solved and the application now starts as soon as the system boots.
copper member
Activity: 16
Just wanted to say keep up the great work!! I have been using the software and it has been running flawlessly. I am referring all my mining friends to your software Smiley
Latest updates below:

1. Added a Notifications section to the online Control Panel. It will allow you to get an email alert in case your miner goes silent.

2. Added two graphs that allow you to monitor your mining speed and share rate for each mining algorithm.

3. Upgraded two of the miners through the auto-update function - which is now working perfectly.

4. Payments are now even faster than before.

5. We added support tickets to the website in order to be able to faster answer all incoming questions.

6. Increased by at least 20% the revenue generated by Cryptonight (CPU mining).

7. Added the option NOT to keep the application linked to the online account (in case you run BetterHash on a PC that other people can access too).

You can download the latest release now from https://www.betterhash.net/
Activity: 141
Merit: 101

BetterHash - Easy mining GUI application for Windows

Easy mining application for Windows. Supports Monero (XMR), Ethereum (ETH) and ZCash (ZEC). Consolidation of earnings to Bitcoin (BTC) is possible.

The software is designed for less experienced users, aiming to provide them with the basic tools to mine the most popular cryptocurrencies. CPU and GPU miners are supported. More miners will be added as this project develops. An external Bitcoin wallet (CoPay) can be downloaded and installed for users that don’t have one yet. BetterHash warns users when antivirus software quarantines or removes files.

Our goal is to support everyone who is new to the cryptocurrency area, leading to a faster adoption of digital currency. User education on cryptocurrency will also be offered during application installation and future newsletters.

HOME

The functional snapshot

The only page you need to keep an eye on. You can see here the daily income by currency, the total BTC income and its USD equivalent, and the monthly estimated revenue. You can restart the benchmarking process and access the online statistics.

ACTIVITY

Active miners and hashing speeds

The list of all installed miners and all the mining algorithms. You can see here the hashing speed for each algorithm as well as the daily and monthly income estimation. The upper panel will display a red message in case one of the monitored miners fails.

SETTINGS

Wallets, payments and startup

We designed the Settings page for the less experienced users. Several options are available: consolidating all earnings in BTC or keeping them in their mined currencies. For beginners that decide to consolidate their earnings we can install and generate their first wallet.

Additional features to be added
  • Remote miner management
  • Adding a Power Consumption Manager that accurately estimates earnings based on electricity costs and CPU / GPU power consumption
  • Development of the mining statistics page (available for each user ID)
  • Email and SMS notifications
  • Mobile management interface development
  • Educational newsletters

About
BetterHash is developed by Innovative Solutions (www.innovative-sol.com): a strong, solid team, working together for more than 15 years. Before joining the cryptocurrency industry, our team focused on developing security and utility software for Windows, large servers that serve hundreds of thousands of daily requests, complex file sharing utilities and system utilities.

BetterHash is available as a free tool.

Download link (beta release): ]https[Suspicious link removed]

All feedback is welcome! Our goal is to support everyone who is new to the cryptocurrency area, facilitate earnings and lead to a faster adoption of digital currency.

Thanks!

Daniel Statescu  - Innovative Solutions
Hi! Did you try running a benchmark in "forced mode"? If you already tried and it didn't work, please send me in a private message the file named "operation_Claymore.log". You can find it in "c:\Program Files (x86)\BetterHash". I'm sure we'll solve it.
Pages:
Jump to: