Pages:
Author

Topic: [BetterHash] - Easy mining GUI application for Windows - page 8. (Read 11571 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey BetterHash  Cheesy
Thanks for an awesome piece of software its absolutely simple, easy & effective to use.

I started using your service when another provider was hacked not mentioning any names.
I used your service for almost 1 week and it was excellent! The daily earnings were reasonable and at times it was too good for it to be true.

Do you have any plans of implementing a GUI so we are able to see what is being mined?
Also, possible to change USD to other currency?

Thanks,

SM247
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Sorry to hear this! Please contact us through our support page https://www.betterhash.net/contact and send us the log files from the installation folder, along with the description of the issue. We will need operation.log and operation_benchmark.log.

We'll find the issue. Wink
Activity: 4
New release that will probably solve the Claymore issue:

Hey! This did sadly not solve the Claymore issue :/
Thanks a lot for the nice review! Wink During the next weeks we'll work on security and adding more coins. As for the web interface - what suggestions do you have?
Activity: 5
Really enjoying using BetterHash- please add more coins and more statistical reporting options! I'd gladly pay a small monthly percentage for advanced features on the web interface.
We identified an issue related to Claymore and we're working on it. :/ It will take a few hours to solve it.

New release that will probably solve the Claymore issue:

https://www.betterhash.net/download/BetterHash_Setup.exe
Activity: 4
I'm using BetterHash to mine with my 1080ti and it's flawless! But BetterHash wont allow me to mine with my Sapphire 270X. First, only "Claymore" is compatible, but when I benchmark Claymore it does not follow through with the benchmark. And If I just try to start mining without benchmarking first, its stuck at "Starting..." forever. However mining via the Claymore algorithm works flawlessly on NiceHash. So it would be nice if you guys managed to make mining work on the 270X so I didnt have to slog through NiceHashs slow payment rate.
We didn't focus too much on CPU mining because it's less profitable. We'll add this in a future release. The latest version automatically assigns the number of cores to use based on the Level 3 Cache size of the CPU.
Activity: 8
It's quite simple. Please go to Settings / Miners then click on the blue button. You will be able to select which GPUs will be mining or not. Smiley This way you can watch a movie or play a game on one of the video adapters whole the others are mining. Smiley

How do I go about choosing how many cores should mine, instead of all of them? I've seen this option available in other miners but can't find it in yours.
We have big plans but the best part is that our users will decide. We'll publish a poll on our Facebook page next week. Smiley
I've benchmarked it again and it started working on EWBF [though the hashrate is only 12 H/s haha].

What other coins are you planning to add? Do you have XMY and other multi algo altcoins in plans?
You need to benchmark it. I am 95% sure it's supported. As for cooling, not something special, just make sure the cooler isn't stuck. Smiley
I was thinking about usage changing depending on my activity, but I noticed that I can adjust the working times in the settings.

How to ensure that the cooling is enough?

Is the card I mentioned not supported by your software?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Thanks a lot for giving BetterHash a chance! Smiley As I said before, we'll add more coins soon. Version 2.15 (released a few minutes ago!) solves several issues related to mixed NVIDIA / AMD rigs.

Daniel

wow!!! going to try thanks!!!!!!
What do you mean by "automatic"? If you want to keep the same configuration after restarting, yes, it's possible. As for browsing the web while mining I believe it's ok. And the video adapter won't be harmed if cooling works ok.
Thanks for the answer!

Is there any way to make it automatic?

How do you think it would wear down my 1050ti in the long run, while the only other thing I do is browse?

Also, on my other machine running GeForce GTS 450 I can't get to run any algo and it mines only with CPU. Is the GPU too old?

Thanks again
It's quite simple. Please go to Settings / Miners then click on the blue button. You will be able to select which GPUs will be mining or not. Smiley This way you can watch a movie or play a game on one of the video adapters whole the others are mining. Smiley
Great software!

Since I was planning to use my machine while mining I didn't want to use 100% of the hardware available. How do I go about reducing the hardware use so I can browse comfortably?
Thanks a lot for giving BetterHash a chance! Smiley As I said before, we'll add more coins soon. Version 2.15 (released a few minutes ago!) solves several issues related to mixed NVIDIA / AMD rigs.

Daniel
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
i am actually trying this miner and my opinion in 10 minutes is brilliant!!! compliments for the speed and the easy use.. the earnings are 100% in line with the coin i was mining

i hope updtades will bring many things
with rx 570 just can mine eth
i cant choise xmr or equi
Pages:
Jump to: