Pages:
Author

Topic: [BetterHash] - Easy mining GUI application for Windows - page 5. (Read 11571 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Hi!

The shares issue has been resolved 30 minutes ago. The disk on the server where we keep our data for the charts was full, so your charts were being displayed incorrectly. As this was only a reporting issue, all your mining has been accounted for, so the next shares that will come will have an increased value, to catch up for the ones that are missing.

BTC withdrawals have been resumed.

Thanks for your patience and happy mining!
BetterHash Team
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hi guys, Daniel,

do you know, by any chance, why is my Pending balance still the same since this morning (or possibly last night) even if all of my workers (8+) are mining?
Strange is, on My workers page all of my active workers seems to be lastly reported at the same time today at 7:31AM Huh
Thank you!
Activity: 13
ohhh, cant wait till monday for the new version, thanks!!
We tried for a long time to understand when this is happening. We'll issue a new update on Monday and I hope we'll manage to solve it. Until then, the solution would be right-clicking on the system tray icon, choosing Exit, then restarting BetterHash. Only BetterHash, not the miner.

We'll catch this annoying bug...  Sad
exactly what i did, it runs like i sayd, its the program that seems to freeze, not the miner, the miner in the background works fine, i just get no info and sometines, 2 hours after, it's giving info and connected to the dashboard, but it never really stop mining

what i want to know is, is there a way to fix that annoying glitch ?
Hi ClaudeDunn!

I'm not sure I understood correctly. Let's try the following. Click Stop and wait a few seconds for all miners to stop. Then please go to Settings / General and uncheck the following:

[ ] Miners start hidden

Then click Start again. This will allow you to see what happens "behind the scenes". Leave it like this for a while and, when this happens again, just take a look at the black command window and see if the hashing speed appears ok there. If you can see a hashing speed in the miner and zero in the app - then you need to restart BetterHash - it's simply a reporting issue that we're trying to catch for some time.

As long as the miner is running ok and it displays a hashing speed - then everything is ok and payment is on the way.Wink

Daniel
Dear admin, im having a strange problem, i have 2 different machines running betterhash 2.3.7 on EWBF, but on my best one, im running a cool asus stryx 5 gb gtx 970, now, works fine with my other on a obsolete gtx 950, now, it starts fine, but after a while, it goes on start and stays there, my miner start windows says its mining, i un-click hidden to see...home windows display 0.00 everywhere, .strange cause when this happens, i dont see data on web page also, thank you, great program

ps, on equihash, doesnt do it, but slow as hell, barely does 120 compare to a minimum 165 on EWBF

unpaid shares do go up, just wont show data and connected

This is clearly a good suggestion and I added it to our to-do list. We take our exchange rates from several websites and we'll see if we can parse for other currencies as well.
Activity: 27
Hey, I wanted to ask do you have any updates for changing USD to other currencies within the GUI so we can easy monitor if its going to be profitable?
I'm having to convert USD to GBP using Google.

Thanks
Activity: 36
@viper357 - I believe we solved the bug. Please try the link below:

Thank you, it's up and running, I'll report back after a few hours. Smiley
@viper357 - I believe we solved the bug. Please try the link below:

https://www.betterhash.net/download/BetterHash_2_36_Setup.exe
Hi viper357! We are aware of this issue and working on fixing it. Everything is correctly accounted, all mined shares appear in your online MyAccount. It's only a reporting issue between the BetterHash interface and the active miner. If you can open a ticket using the link below and attach two log files: "operation.log" and "operation_header.log" - it might help us solve it faster.

https://www.betterhash.net/#contact

Thanks a lot!

Daniel

Will do, thank you.
Hi viper357! We are aware of this issue and working on fixing it. Everything is correctly accounted, all mined shares appear in your online MyAccount. It's only a reporting issue between the BetterHash interface and the active miner. If you can open a ticket using the link below and attach two log files: "operation.log" and "operation_header.log" - it might help us solve it faster.

https://www.betterhash.net/#contact

Thanks a lot!

Daniel
Hi guys, I've been trying out your software for a day or two but I've noticed an issue I think, on the Active Miners list one of the miners seems to get stuck and is listed as "starting". If I stop the miners and start them again then it shows up fine, but when I check back a couple of hours later that same miner says "starting" again but the command window shows the miner is still running.

https://imgur.com/a/g02IP

Thanks - we're working on adding more mining algorithms now. Cool
Activity: 27
Great work on 2FA Smiley
Activity: 39
As you noticed, we added 2FA. The next step will be adding more coins. After this we'll work on EUR and USD withdrawals.

Thanks Smiley Daniel
@bitcoinnewbie123: The "Confirmed balance" is the actual balance that is currently in your account. It is available for transfers to another wallet. The "Pending balance" refers to an amount that you will receive as soon as the mining pool will transfer the money to BetterHash.

We receive several payments from the mining pools each day. As soon as the payment is received the ETH is distributed to all accounts. Looking at the time you wrote this message on the forum I presume the balance already moved from "pending" to "confirmed" by now.

Daniel
Activity: 14
when do pending balnces get updated to account balances. I have this    0.0003536103 ETH pending all day so far and also about 427 shares not unpaid and nothing is changing. is the program working the corner of the screen for status is Ok and green . I dont know what is going on. help please . as i have waisted the day mining for what looks like nothing . other than this looks like a good program

All is working now. I guess i didnt wait long enough for the updates. will give this software a shot as it looks good and great to mine what you want not picked for you like some other programs. thanks again

All is good now . I guess i was just being impatient and did not look up what was going on. software is great . a great program that continues to get better with the updates .
As you noticed, we added 2FA. The next step will be adding more coins. After this we'll work on EUR and USD withdrawals.
Pages:
Jump to: