Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 35. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2015, 01:43:16 PM
what a wonderful wicket Ashwins first ball yeilds a wicket !!! Uthappa is out Tongue maybe the match is not one sided as some think Cheesy

wow 3 wickets fall down and if CSK succeed to get 2 more wickets before 10 overs than they have chance to win that low scoring match but there is twist now after these 3 wickets, so let's see how they manage to get more wickets.
Thank god..after that 3rd wicket i get a chance to recover my amount
BETTED 0.5 BTC NOW @ KKR @ 1.21 ODDS TO RECOVER MY LOSS OF 0.1 ON CSK  Wink

i am still still with CSK and putting more money on them because i got nice profit from yesterday match, hope i will see miracle today in this match.
Csk bowlers and fielders are great but the match is not over yet..let's see what happends if csk win now..i lost 0.5 btc

crock im tyelling you u should have jumped in @ 7 odds for CSK JK JK you could make a killing here:D but as IPL goes anything can happen Tongue
wohooo and the miracle happened and i am feeling great now, happy to get nice odds for CSK and Pathan was the last hope for KKR and now it gone, i feel i have another lucky day to day.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 01:43:05 PM
YES YES YES i m gonna win today...CSK will win I Bet...n i trust dhoni n his captaincy..KKR was favorite at the beginning of the match...But Dhoni can make it impossible to possible still 5 overs left bt chances of CSK winning are more as compared to KKR. Hates off to Dhoni
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 28, 2015, 01:38:19 PM
what a wonderful wicket Ashwins first ball yeilds a wicket !!! Uthappa is out Tongue maybe the match is not one sided as some think Cheesy

wow 3 wickets fall down and if CSK succeed to get 2 more wickets before 10 overs than they have chance to win that low scoring match but there is twist now after these 3 wickets, so let's see how they manage to get more wickets.

i am still still with CSK and putting more money on them because i got nice profit from yesterday match, hope i will see miracle today in this match.
Csk bowlers and fielders are great but the match is not over yet..let's see what happends if csk win now..i lost 0.5 btc

crock im tyelling you u should have jumped in @ 7 odds for CSK JK JK you could make a killing here:D but as IPL goes anything can happen Tongue
Yeah man i think you are right..did a mistake today.. Sad you win some you lose some...Hope for the best...
Heads of to dhoni captaincy
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 28, 2015, 01:34:12 PM

April 28, 2015, 01:32:42 PM

Activity: 896
April 28, 2015, 01:29:45 PM

April 28, 2015, 01:22:17 PM
Put your money on CSK guys.. CSK is gonna win .. KKR in trouble i guess one or two more wickets will finish it off.. So bet on the best team n CSK is the best Bcoz rest of the players down the line are not in form n CSK has a tendency to bounce back in any situation.
I don't think so
Even if wickets are down...requited runs are so low and they are not in hurry
Krk will win now
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 28, 2015, 01:20:01 PM
Put your money on CSK guys.. CSK is gonna win .. KKR in trouble i guess one or two more wickets will finish it off.. So bet on the best team n CSK is the best Bcoz rest of the players down the line are not in form n CSK has a tendency to bounce back in any situation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
April 28, 2015, 01:19:12 PM

good luck man for risking at much big amount at low odds, KKR will be winner of that match.
April 28, 2015, 01:12:28 PM

legendary
April 28, 2015, 01:07:16 PM

legendary
April 28, 2015, 12:54:55 PM
legendary
April 28, 2015, 12:51:17 PM
I feel the same CSK will win. No chances for KKR lets hope that CSK wins and can earn something from it. And if the match is fixed no matter how much CSK scores CSK will win in the end as they are very much involved in fixing. History says it everything.

I don't you why you are so confident about CSK? I think its very hard for CSK this time. 136 target is so small! Man, I guess betting at KKR is a 101% win if there's no match fixing!
as the  135 runs not a great total to defend as i feel KKR will win that match very easy, maybe that match will finish in 17 overs or more early as the opening batsmen are playing, very poor performance by CSK in batting and make me disappointed.

same here Sad CSK are providing unusually low resistance today with the bowlers just tired or unintrested Tongue
legendary
April 28, 2015, 12:45:14 PM
I feel the same CSK will win. No chances for KKR lets hope that CSK wins and can earn something from it. And if the match is fixed no matter how much CSK scores CSK will win in the end as they are very much involved in fixing. History says it everything.

I don't you why you are so confident about CSK? I think its very hard for CSK this time. 136 target is so small! Man, I guess betting at KKR is a 101% win if there's no match fixing!
as the  135 runs not a great total to defend as i feel KKR will win that match very easy, maybe that match will finish in 17 overs or more early as the opening batsmen are playing, very poor performance by CSK in batting and make me disappointed.
legendary
April 28, 2015, 12:38:44 PM

Wink we will have to see what happens on the pitch as the demolition of RCB proved anything is possible Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
April 28, 2015, 12:34:37 PM

legendary
Activity: 1008
April 28, 2015, 12:33:58 PM

CSK is the sure winner here mate im pretty confident that they can pull it off Cheesy KKR were season winners but thats all about to change Tongue

one wicket down and after 2 more wickets KKR will be in great pressure, i am sure CSK wil build some kind pressure on them as they have nice bowling attack with good ground fielding.
legendary
April 28, 2015, 12:27:58 PM

CSK is the sure winner here mate im pretty confident that they can pull it off Cheesy KKR were season winners but thats all about to change Tongue
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
April 28, 2015, 12:21:31 PM
April 28, 2015, 12:18:59 PM
Bad Decision by KKR to bowl first. CSK has a great tendency to score high runs in first innings & as they have great fielders and great bowlers they will easily defend their total. KKR has a great players too but as they are not winning track it would be difficult them to beat the best.

it seems CSK is in trouble after lost 4 wickets and now looking that was good decision by KKR to choose bowl first, if thet restrict CSK innings under 140 runs than KKR can win that match.
Krk can even win if they restrict them under 160 and they will
No Hope to recover loss from this match..Lost 0.10 btc today on CSK

i am also with CSK and i am going to lose about 0.21 Btc on them, in IPL anything can at once if that match is fixed with winning of CSK than KKR can be all out under 100 scores and i feel still CSK will win that match at end.
I think Match Fixing doesn't exist in ipl..only spot fixing can be there..so CSK win in this situation is nearly impossible..and bad luck odds are very low in KKR to recover my money
Pages:
Jump to: