Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 36. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 28, 2015, 12:06:51 PM
Bad Decision by KKR to bowl first. CSK has a great tendency to score high runs in first innings & as they have great fielders and great bowlers they will easily defend their total. KKR has a great players too but as they are not winning track it would be difficult them to beat the best.

it seems CSK is in trouble after lost 4 wickets and now looking that was good decision by KKR to choose bowl first, if thet restrict CSK innings under 140 runs than KKR can win that match.
Krk can even win if they restrict them under 160 and they will
No Hope to recover loss from this match..Lost 0.10 btc today on CSK

i am also with CSK and i am going to lose about 0.21 Btc on them, in IPL anything can at once if that match is fixed with winning of CSK than KKR can be all out under 100 scores and i feel still CSK will win that match at end.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 28, 2015, 12:06:35 PM
160 to 170 is chaseable by KKR as even they have tendency to fight back as they have some really good players.But its all about clicking at a right time. And if it happens then KKR has a great chance to win because at this stage KKR doesnt afford to loose one more match.

at that stage KKR in very strong to win that match, in today match after winning the toss and choose to bowl now looking good decision, their bowlders did very controlled bowling on the right line and length, they took benefit of early big wickets and took over the match easily.
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
April 28, 2015, 12:03:23 PM
160 to 170 is chaseable by KKR as even they have tendency to fight back as they have some really good players.But its all about clicking at a right time. And if it happens then KKR has a great chance to win because at this stage KKR doesnt afford to loose one more match.

I think Chennai cant cross 150! Easy win for KKR I guess Smiley But who knows! They say IPL Matches are fixed  Shocked

Edit: They aren't crossing 140 it seems to me at 18.5 over
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
April 28, 2015, 12:00:50 PM
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 28, 2015, 11:41:31 AM
Bad Decision by KKR to bowl first. CSK has a great tendency to score high runs in first innings & as they have great fielders and great bowlers they will easily defend their total. KKR has a great players too but as they are not winning track it would be difficult them to beat the best.

it seems CSK is in trouble after lost 4 wickets and now looking that was good decision by KKR to choose bowl first, if thet restrict CSK innings under 140 runs than KKR can win that match.
Krk can even win if they restrict them under 160 and they will
No Hope to recover loss from this match..Lost 0.10 btc today on CSK
legendary
April 28, 2015, 11:34:06 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 28, 2015, 11:33:52 AM
I think it was a goos decision till now 4 down CSK Sad
Activity: 952
April 28, 2015, 11:21:55 AM
legendary
April 28, 2015, 10:47:42 AM
KKR desperately need a win, thats true, but one question, who will lead them to win... I couldnt get the answer... HuhHuh

i dont think KKR have chance to win that match if you compare both teams than you will find huge difference between them, CSK is much stronger than KKR in every field and very strong batting line with perfect bowling department. so my advice is that CSK will be the winner for sure.
KKR won the toss and decided to field first.I think it is smart move by Ghambir to stop CSK making huge total.They need to perform in order to win today's match.CSK is great but KKR will need to show their talent.

CSK batting line very strong and that is not good decision of KKR to go bowl first, if they choose to bat first on that pitch than has very bright chance of winning for today match and they looking for winning because if CSK succeed to make score up to 170+ than easy to defend for them.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 28, 2015, 10:21:26 AM
KKR desperately need a win, thats true, but one question, who will lead them to win... I couldnt get the answer... HuhHuh

i dont think KKR have chance to win that match if you compare both teams than you will find huge difference between them, CSK is much stronger than KKR in every field and very strong batting line with perfect bowling department. so my advice is that CSK will be the winner for sure.
KKR won the toss and decided to field first.I think it is smart move by Ghambir to stop CSK making huge total.They need to perform in order to win today's match.CSK is great but KKR will need to show their talent.
Activity: 952
April 28, 2015, 10:17:55 AM
Yup CSK is always better team. No chances for KKR.. CSK has some better players then KKR and are better in all the departments of the game and all the players are in good form as compared to KKR some good fielders in CSK team that can make a huge difference.
legendary
April 28, 2015, 09:16:19 AM

Activity: 344
Merit: 250
April 28, 2015, 09:12:37 AM
Gambhir and Pathan can make a difference. Gambhir needs to lead from the front. And pathan is also in good form so i think they should hold their nerves as CSK is the best team in IPL and can change the scenario in a moment so KKR should play smartly thats what i feel.
Activity: 728
April 28, 2015, 09:05:02 AM
I would also like to bet on KKR for todays match as KKR desperately needs to win todays match so they will perform to their best. And CSK is definitely the best team in IPL but today i would take my chances with KKR i hope KKR wins and they desperately need it.
KKR had great start with opening of the IPL edition and today once again they need to prove they are best and still in the tournament. I am with KKR and sure about their victory.
Activity: 1078
April 28, 2015, 08:09:48 AM
Activity: 533
April 28, 2015, 08:05:22 AM
I would also like to bet on KKR for todays match as KKR desperately needs to win todays match so they will perform to their best. And CSK is definitely the best team in IPL but today i would take my chances with KKR i hope KKR wins and they desperately need it.
Activity: 1078
April 28, 2015, 07:52:55 AM
I made good back up on my 3 continuous loss from Hyderabad, thanks for the hyderabad for the spectacular win, one time I thought I loss this too, lose will hurt too much, today I am going with KKR today, good odds, 2.8 wow... I will go with KKR, I know its not easy to win against CSK, but I am going with KKR, its most probably a loser, but the problem is I am sure 95% CSK win, so I am betting against me.....me....
legendary
April 27, 2015, 04:52:57 PM
If punjab win i am in loss pf 0.45 btc now and if SRH win then i am just in loss of 0.001btc...bad day for me...now want SRH to win Tongue
Congratulations man we won the match.That was wonderful match both teams did their best to win the match but in the end the best team won .

And KXIP Lost Sad  Cry Cry Cry Cry
And 0.366 BTC Lost Sad  Cry Cry Cry

sorry to hear that buddy, yesterday i lost to much but from today match i got back almost 2.65x extra from my amount because i got great odds for SRH @3.10 and @4.10 i had my lucky day to get back like that, congratz to all who betted on SRH. Grin

Congrats on your win. If the time allows, I would bet again and will come in profit back Wink Wish me luck xD
i wish you good luck for next match CSK vs KKR, hope you will recover your lose from that match and CSK is best for betting in that match, congrats to all winner for getting big profit on betted SRH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 27, 2015, 03:29:50 PM
If punjab win i am in loss pf 0.45 btc now and if SRH win then i am just in loss of 0.001btc...bad day for me...now want SRH to win Tongue
Congratulations man we won the match.That was wonderful match both teams did their best to win the match but in the end the best team won .

sorry to hear that buddy, yesterday i lost to much but from today match i got back almost 2.65x extra from my amount because i got great odds for SRH @3.10 and @4.10 i had my lucky day to get back like that, congratz to all who betted on SRH. Grin

Congrats on your win. If the time allows, I would bet again and will come in profit back Wink Wish me luck xD
legendary
April 27, 2015, 02:38:31 PM

Pages:
Jump to: