Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 39. (Read 36386 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2015, 11:17:22 AM
It was sad to see the match being abandoned.
We still have one more match for the day, rcb vs Delhi!
I am going with rcb, will be great to see ABD batting again. Hope Gayle works out this time(he does score runs once in the whole tournament).
I too betted on RCB today
Little disappointed coz odds are pretty low for RCB even the match has not been started yet Sad

yes RCB @1.46 odds is little low hope when that match will get started than we will be able to get nice odds for that, i will go with live betting for that match.
I think today RCB is not going over its going down from this 1.46 because they are too good for Delhi but at the end its cricket by chance

i got DD @2.94 odds, i also think RCB is going to win today match but that is just begining of innings and they are buliding it so well there to the nice total.

Why don't you bet now on DD the odds are really good for you @7.4
Rofl Grin

oh my God 4 wickets down now and RCB gone to @1.02 odds, it looking i am going to lose my bet at DD, Sad Sad
put few more money @8.40 on DD hope to get luck to get back some money back if odds go to @1.25 for RCB. Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 26, 2015, 11:11:27 AM
I am going with rcb, will be great to see ABD batting again. Hope Gayle works out this time(he does score runs once in the whole tournament).
Little disappointed coz odds are pretty low for RCB even the match has not been started yet Sad

yes RCB @1.46 odds is little low hope when that match will get started than we will be able to get nice odds for that, i will go with live betting for that match.
I think today RCB is not going over its going down from this 1.46 because they are too good for Delhi but at the end its cricket by chance

i got DD @2.94 odds, i also think RCB is going to win today match but that is just begining of innings and they are buliding it so well there to the nice total.

Why don't you bet now on DD the odds are really good for you @7.4
Rofl Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 26, 2015, 11:04:18 AM

you got low odds for DD @2.94 if you put bet now DD @3.40 and after 2 wickets you will not be able to recover to bet amount,
RCB will win today match so try to recover amount.
legendary
April 26, 2015, 10:54:29 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 26, 2015, 10:39:06 AM

legendary
April 26, 2015, 10:19:45 AM

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 26, 2015, 10:12:22 AM
legendary
April 26, 2015, 10:11:11 AM

but i am happy to see that match finished uncompleted as i betted for @3.65 odds for that and got nice money from my bet, Cheesy RCB will be the winner of next match and waiting for start of that match.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 26, 2015, 09:58:53 AM
legendary
April 26, 2015, 09:51:19 AM
The match has been abandoned and both teams share one point each. Rajasthan Royals move to the top of the table with 11 points while Kolkata Knight Riders stay third with 7 points.
Activity: 896
April 26, 2015, 09:15:34 AM
Its Fantastic to bet on IPL as it is an very popular event. I havent betted yet.. But would love to bet on matches.. Today's Match DEL vs BLR i gamble on BLR. As last win have boost up their confidence level and have some bunches of great cricketers in it. Wat you say Guys??

for that RCB is good choice and they are really in great touch after previous win, which odds you got for that?

RCB is the stronger of the two teams here Cheesy they should have a win in the works here with the momentum surely building up Cheesy

Bangalore has great team combination for that match and as compre both team than Bangalore is mcuh stronger team with agrresive players.
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 26, 2015, 09:06:31 AM
Its Fantastic to bet on IPL as it is an very popular event. I havent betted yet.. But would love to bet on matches.. Today's Match DEL vs BLR i gamble on BLR. As last win have boost up their confidence level and have some bunches of great cricketers in it. Wat you say Guys??

for that RCB is good choice and they are really in great touch after previous win, which odds you got for that?

RCB is the stronger of the two teams here Cheesy they should have a win in the works here with the momentum surely building up Cheesy
legendary
April 26, 2015, 08:37:45 AM

Activity: 631
April 26, 2015, 08:31:10 AM
legendary
April 26, 2015, 08:22:24 AM
i put little amount for uncompleted match @3.65 and @2.74 for completed match, so if that match going to finish decided than i will be in more profit. Grin Grin
Activity: 896
April 26, 2015, 08:01:34 AM
much heavy rain there that match has delayed cause of that, i am still waiting to get start of that and happy to got KKR @1.71 odds feeling fantastic Grin

I betted on completed match when odds were @ 4.1 odds Grin just hoping that it completes Wink

i also betted for completed match but little odds @2.74 and hopeful about it we are going to win that bet after few time Grin

i got @2.90 odds for completed match so that is amazing bet there for that and now odds for incomplete match getting higher, it seems that match will be completed with limited overs 10 or 12 overs.
Quick update the rain has stopped and now anytime match can be restarted. They already started to clear the ground and pitch. Best of luck.
Good news thanks for sharing ! Match will be very interesting as there are chance to be short match. I am hanging around.

The cut-off time for a 5-overs-a-side match after official inspection they will decide to start the match, so it will be 15 overs D/L Method.
Activity: 728
April 26, 2015, 07:56:40 AM
much heavy rain there that match has delayed cause of that, i am still waiting to get start of that and happy to got KKR @1.71 odds feeling fantastic Grin

I betted on completed match when odds were @ 4.1 odds Grin just hoping that it completes Wink

i also betted for completed match but little odds @2.74 and hopeful about it we are going to win that bet after few time Grin

i got @2.90 odds for completed match so that is amazing bet there for that and now odds for incomplete match getting higher, it seems that match will be completed with limited overs 10 or 12 overs.
Quick update the rain has stopped and now anytime match can be restarted. They already started to clear the ground and pitch. Best of luck.
Good news thanks for sharing ! Match will be very interesting as there are chance to be short match. I am hanging around.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 26, 2015, 07:51:10 AM

legendary
April 26, 2015, 07:27:31 AM

legendary
April 26, 2015, 07:24:22 AM

Pages:
Jump to: