Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 38. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 27, 2015, 11:13:49 AM
No doubt
Punjab will definitely win today no doubt in that..mark my words punjab will win..i am damn sure about it Wink
Already betted on punjab...i think there will be no odds on punjab after the first innings Grin

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin
I am afraid but you are wrong again...I am damn sure punjab will win today even if SRH score 200+ lol Grin

i am sure for SRH win and easily will recover from that match,Styen and Bolt are in good form and destory their innings from the begging, will get them into trouble Grin
Lets wait and watch...warner alone can't don anything here..Punjab has excellent betting line up,that they didn't shown in this yeaf ipl..in mohali..they have good track record..they can easily chase 170+ total on this ground..and warner will be out soon then the game is over Grin
I got nice odds @ 1.71 on punjab Wink

Edit: hahaha editing to write warner is already gone Grin
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 27, 2015, 11:10:09 AM
No doubt
Punjab will definitely win today no doubt in that..mark my words punjab will win..i am damn sure about it Wink
Already betted on punjab...i think there will be no odds on punjab after the first innings Grin

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin
I am afraid but you are wrong again...I am damn sure punjab will win today even if SRH score 200+ lol Grin

i am sure for SRH win and easily will recover from that match,Styen and Bolt are in good form and destory their innings from the begging, will get them into trouble Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 27, 2015, 11:05:26 AM
No doubt

SRH will be the winner of today and i betted @3.10 odds at them,if they get succeed to score over 160 than their bowling department can defend that total easily,  Grin

true SRH not a good pick for today that is good to get nice odds for Punjab @1.79 and hope this will be right decision to bet on that, if 2 more wickets down than it will be much tough for them to come back into the match.
April 27, 2015, 10:59:54 AM
No doubt

legendary
April 27, 2015, 10:49:31 AM
No doubt

legendary
Activity: 1050
April 27, 2015, 10:47:07 AM
No doubt

KXIP has more chance for today winning, SRH not looking in their original touch as they played in pas match, i will wait for a little and then go for betting in today match.
April 27, 2015, 10:12:51 AM
No doubt
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
April 27, 2015, 08:42:28 AM
3 losses, Hyderabad, Punjab, Delhi...oopps.. I received so much warnings, but I decided to go through... so today again I am going with Hyderabad, your opinions please...
My heart says Punjab but my brain says to do in game betting. I will wait for the game to start and will bet accordingly.
Wish me luck Roll Eyes

oh man that is gambling dont listen to the your heart, SRH is best choice for today with aggresive combination of team in batting and bowling and at the moment SRH @2.24 odds and i will get start with them.
Matches like this need some time because both teams are equal so try to take chance during live match its give you some good profit
Activity: 896
April 27, 2015, 08:05:58 AM
3 losses, Hyderabad, Punjab, Delhi...oopps.. I received so much warnings, but I decided to go through... so today again I am going with Hyderabad, your opinions please...
My heart says Punjab but my brain says to do in game betting. I will wait for the game to start and will bet accordingly.
Wish me luck Roll Eyes

oh man that is gambling dont listen to the your heart, SRH is best choice for today with aggresive combination of team in batting and bowling and at the moment SRH @2.24 odds and i will get start with them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 27, 2015, 07:48:28 AM
Wish me luck Roll Eyes
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
April 27, 2015, 07:44:39 AM
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 26, 2015, 03:08:15 PM
that is very easy match RCB, RCB playing with magic their bowlers, fielding and now batting everything is magically today, much happy to put bet on RCB @1.46 odds and now fully relaxed Cool
Haha now you are relaxed...i was relaxed before the start of the match..i got odds of 1.51...very happy now Grin
Congratulations to everyone who won. Any tips or picks for next match would be appreciated much. Good luck and big win everyone.

I doubt people are able to predict the IPL with certainty,I feel there is too much Match fixing in the matches.
I was surprised Delhi busting so badly today.
legendary
April 26, 2015, 02:11:48 PM
congratz to all for that unexpected one sided win, luckily recover most of my amount to put at 6 overs total 40 runs or over @1.29, that is IPL and this kind of matches can happen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 26, 2015, 01:51:13 PM
that is very easy match RCB, RCB playing with magic their bowlers, fielding and now batting everything is magically today, much happy to put bet on RCB @1.46 odds and now fully relaxed Cool
Haha now you are relaxed...i was relaxed before the start of the match..i got odds of 1.51...very happy now Grin
Congratulations to everyone who won. Any tips or picks for next match would be appreciated much. Good luck and big win everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 26, 2015, 01:23:24 PM
unlucky traficolaa Sad how much did you lose and dont worry there may yet be time to salvage something Cheesy in a t20 match anything goes Tongue
Ones bad luck is others good luck. Don't mate you made good money as you won many matches in last days. I would say best of luck for next match. RCB won this match one sided and easily.
April 26, 2015, 01:18:13 PM
Activity: 896
April 26, 2015, 12:55:27 PM
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 26, 2015, 12:30:48 PM
unlucky traficolaa Sad how much did you lose and dont worry there may yet be time to salvage something Cheesy in a t20 match anything goes Tongue
legendary
April 26, 2015, 11:41:38 AM
It was sad to see the match being abandoned.
We still have one more match for the day, rcb vs Delhi!
I am going with rcb, will be great to see ABD batting again. Hope Gayle works out this time(he does score runs once in the whole tournament).
I too betted on RCB today
Little disappointed coz odds are pretty low for RCB even the match has not been started yet Sad

yes RCB @1.46 odds is little low hope when that match will get started than we will be able to get nice odds for that, i will go with live betting for that match.
I think today RCB is not going over its going down from this 1.46 because they are too good for Delhi but at the end its cricket by chance

i got DD @2.94 odds, i also think RCB is going to win today match but that is just begining of innings and they are buliding it so well there to the nice total.

Why don't you bet now on DD the odds are really good for you @7.4
Rofl Grin

oh my God 4 wickets down now and RCB gone to @1.02 odds, it looking i am going to lose my bet at DD, Sad Sad
put few more money @8.40 on DD hope to get luck to get back some money back if odds go to @1.25 for RCB. Tongue

You could just wait for odds to reach for 1.25 for rcb
I dun know why u putted again @ DD...waiting for a miracle? -_-

i did make mistake again odds for DD going higher now they lost 5th wicket, it turned into one sided match so early, now hope left to recover. Sad Sad
April 26, 2015, 11:21:16 AM
It was sad to see the match being abandoned.
We still have one more match for the day, rcb vs Delhi!
I am going with rcb, will be great to see ABD batting again. Hope Gayle works out this time(he does score runs once in the whole tournament).
I too betted on RCB today
Little disappointed coz odds are pretty low for RCB even the match has not been started yet Sad

yes RCB @1.46 odds is little low hope when that match will get started than we will be able to get nice odds for that, i will go with live betting for that match.
I think today RCB is not going over its going down from this 1.46 because they are too good for Delhi but at the end its cricket by chance

i got DD @2.94 odds, i also think RCB is going to win today match but that is just begining of innings and they are buliding it so well there to the nice total.

Why don't you bet now on DD the odds are really good for you @7.4
Rofl Grin

oh my God 4 wickets down now and RCB gone to @1.02 odds, it looking i am going to lose my bet at DD, Sad Sad
put few more money @8.40 on DD hope to get luck to get back some money back if odds go to @1.25 for RCB. Tongue

You could just wait for odds to reach for 1.25 for rcb
I dun know why u putted again @ DD...waiting for a miracle? -_-
Pages:
Jump to: