Pages:
Author

Topic: Betting On IPL - page 40. (Read 36386 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 26, 2015, 07:21:21 AM
much heavy rain there that match has delayed cause of that, i am still waiting to get start of that and happy to got KKR @1.71 odds feeling fantastic Grin

I betted on completed match when odds were @ 4.1 odds Grin just hoping that it completes Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2015, 07:18:30 AM
much heavy rain there that match has delayed cause of that, i am still waiting to get start of that and happy to got KKR @1.71 odds feeling fantastic Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
April 25, 2015, 03:55:10 PM
well ill share when the match is live Tongue its too early currently to judge a teams performance Tongue but i might give a perlimanry reuslt before the match Tongue Cheesy
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
April 25, 2015, 03:29:14 PM
i predicted sub 100 for punjab Tongue but yeah Punjab got demolished and gave CSK the biggest victory of the current season Cheesy
What is your prediction for total score of tomorrows match ? This is good way to make money . Please share your prediction.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
April 25, 2015, 02:27:28 PM
congratz to all winners for betting on CSK, now CSK is clear of that as impossible to make 103 runs in 11 balls for any teams, happy to get nice profit from that match. tomorrow will go with KKR in first match KKR vs RR.

Kkr and rcb will win tomorrow Grin
Congratulations for this awesome victory of CSK. KKR is very very strong for tomorrow match . Yeah I will go for it little later will check the odds and then take some decision.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 02:19:49 PM
i predicted sub 100 for punjab Tongue but yeah Punjab got demolished and gave CSK the biggest victory of the current season Cheesy
Activity: 896
April 25, 2015, 02:17:32 PM
congratz to all winners for betting on CSK, now CSK is clear of that as impossible to make 103 runs in 11 balls for any teams, happy to get nice profit from that match. tomorrow will go with KKR in first match KKR vs RR.

yep yep the match was a rough one for kings Tongue We might even get tot see a score of sub 100 this time Tongue

Punjab looking like totally crap in this match and whole team restricted under 100 score, that is huge win by Chennai, congratulation to all winners.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 02:10:09 PM

yep yep the match was a rough one for kings Tongue We might even get tot see a score of sub 100 this time Tongue
April 25, 2015, 02:01:14 PM

Kkr and rcb will win tomorrow Grin
legendary
April 25, 2015, 01:50:18 PM
legendary
April 25, 2015, 01:49:50 PM
that match almost finished as KXIP has been lost 7 wickets now much poor kind of play they showed and that kind of performance is very unexpected from them, now it is one sided match and will be easy win for CSK.

yep yep Cheesy the match is practically finished lol 90-8 just 2 more wickets and its all gone Cheesy
Activity: 896
April 25, 2015, 01:25:37 PM
that match almost finished as KXIP has been lost 7 wickets now much poor kind of play they showed and that kind of performance is very unexpected from them, now it is one sided match and will be easy win for CSK.
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 25, 2015, 01:16:36 PM
Tongue but dont underestimate punjab Cheesy they are a strong team who will go agressive but personally wont be able to do enough to make it Cheesy

Dont underestimate any team. Its IPL man. Even underdogs can win here. Even a team loosing can win here Tongue
By the way, I want Punjab to win Wink
I want CSK to win...just 2 more wickets and the match will be under control of csk

yes me to want CSK win that match,if CSK in first 10 overs get succeed to take 2 more wickets than KXIP will go under pressure and will be much ahrd for them to win.

ouch 2nd wicket down now that is true after 10 overs that match will be more clear, CSK building up their pressure now and they have to show more positive approach through bowling and have to take more quick wickets.

I was so sure of CSK win that i betted 0.27 btc even on 1.33 odds
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=16N4iwjyYY1H4P7jyr8272h1Z489XyrpWG

good luck dude with your bet everyone here want to CSK win that match and they delivering all the best in that match and hope that will be an easy for CSK.
legendary
April 25, 2015, 01:13:36 PM
Tongue but dont underestimate punjab Cheesy they are a strong team who will go agressive but personally wont be able to do enough to make it Cheesy

Dont underestimate any team. Its IPL man. Even underdogs can win here. Even a team loosing can win here Tongue
I want CSK to win...just 2 more wickets and the match will be under control of csk

yes me to want CSK win that match,if CSK in first 10 overs get succeed to take 2 more wickets than KXIP will go under pressure and will be much ahrd for them to win.

ouch 2nd wicket down now that is true after 10 overs that match will be more clear, CSK building up their pressure now and they have to show more positive approach through bowling and have to take more quick wickets.
Punjab is in real trouble at the moment after lost 5 wickets there in first 10 overs, CSK bowlers doing magic there as expected, i am going to be in profit again. yipppy Grin Grin
April 25, 2015, 01:12:16 PM

I was so sure of CSK win that i betted 0.27 btc even on 1.33 odds
http://directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=16N4iwjyYY1H4P7jyr8272h1Z489XyrpWG
legendary
Activity: 1050
April 25, 2015, 12:53:28 PM

legendary
April 25, 2015, 12:52:20 PM

xD good luck for today then but you got these towo batsemn at the crease but it all rides on them Tongue
legendary
April 25, 2015, 12:50:09 PM

April 25, 2015, 12:40:20 PM

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 25, 2015, 12:34:14 PM

Pages:
Jump to: