Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 33. (Read 3164 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 308
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 11, 2018, 09:57:34 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
Definitely, bitcoin will be our hope. A hope that giving us a chance to have a better and best life in the future. It really can change our life to a better. Some of us are scared now because of the downfall that we are experiencing until now but try to look at the brighter side of it and we can notice that downfall is only for making or bringing us from losses instead it can bring us to a successful and brighter future. In a way of buying in the dip and selling in the rising season.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

Bitcoin in the market right now is going up and down but its normal and we are looking for coming next month bitcoin will be in a great,top and the price well getting higher.And we're hoping that bitcoin well be accepted and legalized in the whole country.
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 11, 2018, 09:44:38 AM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

i agree with you.. many people panic see bitcoin prices go down, but they dont know the value of bitcoin in the future. I think when the price goes down, it's time to buy bitcoin and get profit in the future.. so my big hope in this year is saw bitcoin price same at the end of last year
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 09:32:08 AM
Actually this is the time to invest more on bitcoin, the price quite cheaper than before, it is good chance to save your money on bitcoin and hope the profit will come to us in the future. Thats many times happen when the bitcoin price is falling down, but bitcoin always recover their price and getting higher again.
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency or often familiar with the digital currency, all the currencies that make the upward or downward trend gradually will lead to the point. Bitcoin and other Crypto currencies take over the world's economy.
Activity: 546
June 11, 2018, 09:21:52 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.

I also see the dip on current market.
i think next month is the time for long big bull for bitcoin after long correction.
Many good news incoming and market ready to reach high volume again.
Activity: 339
Merit: 120
June 11, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

That's true we should have a greater faith and a great optimism to be practice, Bitcoin Forum runs from the past few years we can say tgat it was actually a great evidence the sudden and continuous dump may not be the reason for this to end and it was actually an opportunity for us to invest and buy more Bitcoins so when the time comes it will be beyond expectations.
Activity: 435
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 09:19:17 AM
Bitcoin price will go up with time, because BTC mining will end one day. But this year Bitcoin price can stable due to high price already. Bitcoin can not affect world economy, because Bitcoin user group is too small, if compare with all people over the world. Plus computers are not used in everyday life  in various countries, like Africa, India etc.  
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 09:18:24 AM
Absolutely, these dips provide an ideal time to invest in more, just be sure that anything you invest, you can afford to lose as you never know. Fingers crossed though Smiley
Invest as much as you can afford to lose, that is the rule of the game
Activity: 53
June 11, 2018, 09:13:10 AM
Our expectation at this time bitcoin currencies will continue to strive to maintain the values as a form of digital gold or called digital currency and then also accepted in countries that have as such a currency and are recognized worldwide.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 666
I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.
June 11, 2018, 09:01:45 AM
I think it will really help for us that even we are experiencing dump  to btc value we still have a positive set of mind so we could easily think what will be the best thing that we can do therefore we can still avoid to any losses. It is true that we can think that this downfall can give us opportunity or chances to buy much more bitcoin because it is probably in much lower value and then after a long period of waiting for the right time we can sell it in much higher value so that means we can be much profitable in the future.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
June 11, 2018, 08:57:19 AM
Panic is everywhere in the market. Roll Eyes I'm not worried even though I have read somewhere that price could get to $5,000. Even at such price, I'm not panicking because there are also favorable news that will push price up again.
Activity: 448
June 11, 2018, 08:56:23 AM
My hope for bitcoin will continue to retain value as a form of digital gold and is also acceptable in many countries as a currency and recognized worldwide.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 08:53:26 AM
But keep in mind, the more the amount of bitcoin is there then the lower the price.

Bitcoin total supply is 21m. There is relative scarcity. Bitcoin will certainly moon back soon
Activity: 39
June 11, 2018, 08:53:06 AM
To many subjects are already involved in bitcoin/crypto in general, even more funds and individuals seem to have intentions to invest in this business. So I guess the actual situation can be described as whales just ust dumping price now to push the price even lower so they can buy it at better price and gain more profits.
Activity: 29
June 11, 2018, 08:45:52 AM
But keep in mind, the more the amount of bitcoin is there then the lower the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
June 11, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Maybe it's too optimistic. I don't think it's appropriate to invest in bitcoin now. We can wait a little longer to let the market go up and enter the market again.

I think you're having a misconception oh how investments work, you buy ot invest when the price is down and sell when it goes up, but if you are wearied because the price is going down, rethink more than twice if you are really willing to invest in a volatile asset, though the market is going down, it doesn't kean we need to stay away from it, that's the time when we need to watch it closely, sinc the value will be more cheaper and just within hours those who are waiting for the price to go down will just buy and the value will go up in no time.
Activity: 14
June 11, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
Maybe it's too optimistic. I don't think it's appropriate to invest in bitcoin now. We can wait a little longer to let the market go up and enter the market again.
Activity: 378
June 11, 2018, 08:37:11 AM
Absolutely, these dips provide an ideal time to invest in more, just be sure that anything you invest, you can afford to lose as you never know. Fingers crossed though Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 11, 2018, 08:34:16 AM
Yes i also have great expectations with bitcoin i believe someday at the end of the year bitcoin will experience a tremendous increase. Because bitcoin has proven has its fame a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: