Pages:
Author

Topic: BIG HOPE FOR BITCOIN - page 34. (Read 3178 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io
June 11, 2018, 08:28:57 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
Invest now and smile at moon
Bitcoin will never be hopeless. But we shouldn't splurge ALL our money on bitcoin (just my opinion). BTC is still 6k+ USD. Compared to it's 4k USD from september and it almost reached 20k USD on December. Who could have imagine that in the last quarter of 2017 will be like that .

As what i have noticed and learned here in this economy. There are accurate predictions to when it will rise and fall, and besides who would have actually thought that it will rise that high according to what you have stated so, but look at it right now, it seems that it goes down for a bit as a major pullback like what we often see on its market every year. So in short, there is no point in losing hope, when you are investing and at the same time savoring its benefits right?
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
June 11, 2018, 08:27:33 AM
Bitcoin is a crypto currency, all currencies make upward and downward trends from time to time. Bitcoin is and other Crypto currencies are taking over the world economy. See every dip as an opportunity to buy more.
I agree with that!..actually,people really don't need to worry and panic when bitcoin price down in the market. Instead of panic,buy more bitcoins and hold it 'til it recover to the higher price,and sell it in the right time,and that's always be expected by an older bitcoiner.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:20:58 AM
Bitcoin will never be hopeless. But we shouldn't splurge ALL our money on bitcoin (just my opinion). BTC is still 6k+ USD. Compared to it's 4k USD from september and it almost reached 20k USD on December. Who could have imagine that in the last quarter of 2017 will be like that .
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 08:17:31 AM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.

that is true there always a big hope in bitcoin. we need to be patience and dont lose hope until the end because everything will be fine. there is always a solution in every challenges and problem we might encounter in our everyday life. same in bitcoin, bitcoin will suffer also and also the investors that why we believe all together and let the challenges will be surpass.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 08:13:22 AM
How does bitcoin and cryptocurrency work?
Activity: 78
June 11, 2018, 08:12:26 AM
The big hope for bitcoin is increasing in price to over 20,000$
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
June 11, 2018, 08:09:50 AM
It is usually the prayers of investors who have deep pocket that btc drops so they can buy in more coins. However, I do not advise that people borrow money to invest in a coin because we don't know how deep it will go more so that you don't get trapped and see yourself in a jail net.
Activity: 196
June 11, 2018, 08:03:18 AM
All currency do have their ups and downs from time to time so there is hope in bitcoin you can't fight it out ..it has a base already ..so to say there are hopes. Buy and save its necessary and important for the future of blockchain
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
June 11, 2018, 07:34:14 AM
There will always hope with bitcoin, that's true that every time the price dump, expect that it will bounce right away this happen so many times in the past. People are still panicking even they know the true value of bitcoin we cannot control them. I'd better to be ready for the dump and buy more so I can have greater profit in the future that is beyond my expectation.
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
June 11, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Pages:
Jump to: