Pages:
Author

Topic: Big market crash has started? - page 2. (Read 32919 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 101
January 22, 2019, 10:20:12 AM
I don't think we are in a serious downtrend right now. Many altcoins have already come to lower prices, more price drop if we can experience a serious problem. If we see a bigger crash, prices will reach a much lower level than current prices. We can become a real crisis Sad
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
January 22, 2019, 08:36:00 AM
We can not say exactly what processes are happening on the cryptocurrency market. But we must clearly believe that someday the market will recover.
support for being able to recover must be done so that the market can increase. and by buying digital assets we have helped the market to experience an increase again
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
January 22, 2019, 07:53:31 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
Since you edited this thread in July market continues to fall and the whole yesr becomes a nightmare to every investors .so i guess another edit is much better appreciated lol 😂
Though you have a great prediction on this issues and predicted the downtrend hope the next you will have is the uptrend or the bull market coming
copper member
Activity: 258
Merit: 1
January 22, 2019, 07:00:52 AM
Fast forward to now, we are still trying to climb up.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 22, 2019, 06:32:50 AM
Since I posted this subject the market conditions have changed and Bitcoin looks like it will smash 7K soon!
Long live Bitcoin
it started in early 2018 and ended at the end of 2018. it will now start to grow and will explode at the end of 2019. our market has gone through a big triangle and this is the time points to create a new triangle. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 08:26:34 AM
yup this is the phase dump of the pump in 2017, what end will go down will not be forever the same.
now we are in the dump phase maybe 1 or 2 years later pump will occur.
Activity: 854
Merit: 251
January 20, 2019, 05:50:16 AM
no one can know for sure the future development of the market or crypto currency and that has become a risk for investors who invest by investing
Activity: 476
January 19, 2019, 07:23:47 PM
It seems to me that in 2019 a big drop in the cryptocurrency market will stop. I hope that a bullish trend will begin at the end of this year.
Activity: 490
January 19, 2019, 03:40:01 PM
Use this time to get more altcoins as I do not think that you will not have the best time to invest in the crypts when they are so cheap. Just pick the altcoins you believe in and buy them.
Activity: 392
December 29, 2018, 06:19:34 PM
We can not say exactly what processes are happening on the cryptocurrency market. But we must clearly believe that someday the market will recover.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 29, 2018, 04:32:29 PM
Long live Bitcoin
It has rised to 7k at these days I guess when you opened the topic, and we were complaing about low prices but then we saw more dips like 3100-3200 dollar for btc. I guess this was last big crash for this year.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
December 29, 2018, 03:05:03 PM
Such instability exists on the stock markets also. But it does not stop doing some predications for many stocks analysts. After some time for TA learning it becomes a bit simpler. Very difficult mid-term predications. For sculping and day-trade it's more easy. And in the stocks market we watch the same movements but with less percentages
Activity: 560
December 29, 2018, 12:38:18 PM
No, I wouldn't say it is the end of market movement.
I wanna say that market is just going up since this time and there is nothing about negative trend. Eth has already reached 140$
Today, it is very difficult to predict the development of a cryptocurrency market, because such instability and how it is happening now has never happened before.
Activity: 434
December 29, 2018, 06:20:19 AM
No, I wouldn't say it is the end of market movement.
I wanna say that market is just going up since this time and there is nothing about negative trend. Eth has already reached 140$
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
December 29, 2018, 02:01:50 AM
This topic has been made since June 2018 and at that time the market was slowly declining. And now the market is very collapsing and makes many people experience fear and many people lose money. A lot of panics happens because of fear there will be more losses. But this also makes some people optimistic by investing again from scratch again.
Then the increase in panic seemed ridiculous, thought that the fall will not be long, and it turned out that way, fears were justified
Activity: 941
December 29, 2018, 01:14:46 AM
This topic has been made since June 2018 and at that time the market was slowly declining. And now the market is very collapsing and makes many people experience fear and many people lose money. A lot of panics happens because of fear there will be more losses. But this also makes some people optimistic by investing again from scratch again.
I myself panicked when I saw the market collapse. but I tried to keep selling the assets that I owned. I am still optimistic that the market will grow again. and to welcome the arrival of the market, I bought several more assets. I just tried and prayed, I wish I was lucky.
Activity: 407
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 01:03:02 AM
Activity: 280
December 28, 2018, 04:48:39 PM
It is not only started, but also close to finish I guess.
Don't you think that we have dropped so much that there is a higher probability to rebounce in nearest future?
I initially did not believe that the bottom will be $ 6000, it was too high a price, but now the current prices look quite natural, as a result of the end of the correction
Activity: 546
December 28, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
As for the market crash which some people are talking about...I do not think it will happen ever. Now more and more individuals start to understand that the crypto is our future currency.
Activity: 630
December 12, 2018, 11:53:39 AM
from the first time I don't think anyone can be sure of the price predictions of crypto currencies, whatever patience and confidence will give hope with any bad news that will have no effect
today, the cryptocurrency market has fallen dramatically and even its market shows very poor results. Based on this, you can take only the only correct decision, is to leave the remaining coins for long-term storage, and stop any trading or investment.
Pages:
Jump to: