Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 30. (Read 80690 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 253
I noticed that too and even emailed them. Basically they just measure your hash rate in terms of shares submitted, and with a small pool like this some random variance is normal. Initially I also just noticed that my hash rate was always lower than expected, but now I see it occasionally gets reported too high as well.
Activity: 236
Merit: 109
Hi!

Can you please tell me what does it mean if my real hashing power is 4x420+ Mh\s but at your pool it is displayed as 4x250-400 Mh\s?

Thanx!
Activity: 360
Merit: 250
just added 600mh to the cause, cause i want the bonus hehe

edit: just for fun, gonna giva ya 1.2gh for the next 24hours or until we find block, which ever happens first. then ill keep 600 there.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We are getting *really* close to this block, but there is still enough time to jump in for a chance at the bounty.

Here are our current round stats:

Code:
round: 1
shares in round: 800155
current difficulty: 876954.49351354
luck: 0.9124247676685697

We are 91% of the way there (on average), up from 50% on saturday. Our hash rate has jumped from ~3.5Gh/s on Friday to ~20GH/s right now.

Thanks everyone, keep it coming!
Added my hat to the pool.  Only 320~ avg Mhash but gotta start somewhere I guess!

Thank you.

320 MH/s is great in my book. My own machine is only doing 295 MH/s. It all adds up  Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Added my hat to the pool.  Only 320~ avg Mhash but gotta start somewhere I guess!

Wow, thanks!  Cheesy We're up to about 20 GH/s now. I can just taste that first block!

Nearly there!

A few more GPUs sure would speed things up though  Wink
Activity: 84
waiting for more features to come up.
also it could be good to be able to change the workers' name and pass ( i can't understand why the worker needs a password anyway ) Smiley

I think it's more or less just because HTTP basic auth has a username and password. There's really not any inherent reason to do it that way.

indeed the fewer stales than any pool!!!
amazing Smiley
i gave you 9GH, on Monday/Tuesday i will find the 1st block Cheesy

Wow, thanks!  Cheesy We're up to about 20 GH/s now. I can just taste that first block!
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
indeed the fewer stales than any pool!!!
amazing Smiley
i gave you 9GH, on Monday/Tuesday i will find the 1st block Cheesy

waiting for more features to come up.
also it could be good to be able to change the workers' name and pass ( i can't understand why the worker needs a password anyway ) Smiley
1226 shares 0 stale, looking GOOD!!
Thanks again everyone for your increase in hash rate, it's speeding things up nicely. Keep it coming!
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Activity: 546
Merit: 253
Joined with my 750Mhashes/sec.
193 shares and counting and 0 stales and counting Smiley
We appear to be up around 12 GH/s this morning  Shocked Shocked

Thank you all!

Keep it coming guys.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Nice bonus. Whoever gets that will be happy.  Shocked
Activity: 84
We're up to 8 GH/s. Thanks guys, keep it coming!  Cheesy
ok, you got my attention Cheesy
i would prefer a more simple worker name and pass (selectable i mean) Smiley

Thank you for your contribution.

We do it for security, but I do see how it can be a pain.... I will add this to my TODO list.

Would an auto generated one that you could later rename suffice? Just trying to fully understand the feature request  Smiley
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
ok, you got my attention Cheesy
i would prefer a more simple worker name and pass (selectable i mean) Smiley
Also, I am putting 1.5 BTC of my own money up for grabs to the person whole finds the winning share for our first block. If that person happens to be myself or any other member of the bitp.it crew I will simply carry my reward over to the 2nd block found. I want one of you guys to get this reward.

I'm also throwing in 5.5 BTC, so a total of 7 BTC to whoever finds the block.

WOW!

Thanks lowentropy! I've updated the OP to reflect your contribution to growing our pool.
Pages:
Jump to: