Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 3. (Read 80568 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Ive still not gotten any share updates, still says my miner was last active 14hrs ago however Ive submitted roughly 10k of shares since it got frozen.

When will this be resolved?
Activity: 56
Merit: 22
Seems to be working again!   Cool
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
My miners are unable to establish connection.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
sorry guys, our accounting piece lock up during last nights DDoS.

I've restarted it, and it is now catching back up with your share submissions. Nothing was lost.

On a plus side, the rapid accounting over 6 hours worth of shares made a hugh impression on Bitcoin watch  Smiley:

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1019
something strange is happening today!
my miners are working ok, but in the console page i see "no activity" and shares are not increasing Huh
Same problem  Sad
Activity: 41
my miners are working ok, but in the console page i see "no activity" and shares are not increasing Huh

same here
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
Activity: 27
 Grin Using the above logic... I think it is my time to find a block.....quite quickly too....  Grin
Come on long block, you sure are long  Cheesy

Wow, and long block solved and then another one right in a row! I should voice my concerns about long block more often, lol  Grin
Come on long block, you sure are long  Cheesy
if you pay for invalid blocks,why the confirmation?

Good question. It's mainly just the way we've got things coded right now. We need a fix schedule at which to run our reward disbursement algorithm, and block confirmation made the most sense as that is when the pool receives income, thusly maximizing the total possible payout. Additionally, when we first switched over to ESMPPS we had 0 buffer (obviously) so for the first round (at least) we had to wait for the block to get confirmed.

Right now, if a block is invalidated, the shares from that round are included on the next rounds payouts.
Activity: 607
if you pay for invalid blocks,why the confirmation?
Block #139864 (round 25) has been confirmed.

Thats 0.08126883 BTC for me  Grin

w00t!

That was a much deserved payout for everyone! Hopefully round 26 doesn't prove to take nearly as long  Smiley
Block #139864 (round 25) has been confirmed.

Thats 0.08126883 BTC for me  Grin
Now mining you on unlucky rounds preferentially. If you're on a long round my proxy goes to you before any other XXPPS pool.

We truly appreciate it. All of our members (part time or not) are really important to us. The fact that you try and jump in and help on the long rounds is really a good thing  Smiley

Would it be possible to show what percentage we are on the current round, or, predict when we can get our Bitcoins?

We can certainly add CDF to our stats bar. Right now one of our members has it in the unofficial bit pit IRC chat bot  Smiley

As for predictions of when funds will become available, that is something that is a little harder to predict. It's always 120 block confirmations after the round ends, but there is no way of knowing when a round will end.

Luckily we just ended round 25! Great job everyone!!! So, the shares from that round will be made available once the block reaches 120 confirmations.
Would it be possible to show what percentage we are on the current round, or, predict when we can get our Bitcoins?
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
Now mining you on unlucky rounds preferentially. If you're on a long round my proxy goes to you before any other XXPPS pool.
Helping to kill unlucky rounds is certainly appreciated by other pool members, but I can't see how that would make any sense from your point of view.  Huh

why not?
Activity: 504
FPGA Mining LLC
Helping to kill unlucky rounds is certainly appreciated by other pool members, but I can't see how that would make any sense from your point of view.  Huh
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
I recently switched from slush's mining to BitPit, and I like it here! Smiley

Welcome! I'm always glad to see new people  Smiley

this round is twice as long, but since we can't see the "bufferred" btcs, we can't know if we are still
getting the full share's actuall value or not!

The buffer is fine. We've had several lucky rounds, and have a nice surplus at the moment. Getting this information displayed is a high priority for us, and something we're actively working on.

In regards to the full share price. ESMPPS will remember your full share price, and will always try and make that up to you if the buffer runs out. Shares never depreciate in value.
Pages:
Jump to: