Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 5. (Read 80568 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
So curious, estimated which is showing from previous block (i havnt mined new block yet) will be moved to confirmed once block is confirmed?

Yes, funds are moved from estimated to confirmed on block confirmation. The estimated contains funds from the current round and any previous rounds not yet confirmed.

This is bit confusing, why not just add an unconfirmed section since estimated is generall related to the current round estimated earnings.

Yes, I can see how that would be confusing. I've been meaning to re-label those to make it clearer.

One reason we removed the unconfirmed section is because, unlike some other payout systems, "unconfirmed" doesn't really make sense. Neither does "confirmed" or "estimated" actually. In ESMPPS you will (eventually) receive full face value for your shares. So, there is really just a concept of "Available" and "Pending".

For a short term clarification to the problem, I've renamed them as such. Though, the idea of being able to see how much of your Pending balance was generated this current round isn't a bad idea at all.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
So curious, estimated which is showing from previous block (i havnt mined new block yet) will be moved to confirmed once block is confirmed?

This is bit confusing, why not just add an unconfirmed section since estimated is generall related to the current round estimated earnings.
Hi, I am looking for a PPS type pool too, right now  Im on eclipseMC and they offer paypal cashouts....which I love, seems to be the only pool offering this...but love the payment system you have here at bitpit...

Are you considering any sort of paypal cashout option or  would you consider?

Thanks! I appreciate you taking a look at our pool.

PayPal payouts is not something I've really though about before. Though, the other day I was pondering a Dwolla payout system.... same generally idea I'd imagine.

Either way, right now we are trying to get some more detailed statistics for everybody, and after that we are going to get back to implementing "premium" features. Optional extras that people can enable in their account settings for a small fee.

The idea of PayPal cash outs is something very much in line with a premium feature. I'm not saying we will (or will not) do such a thing, but it's certainly something we'll be talking through more in the coming weeks.

Honestly, I am not even sure of what one's legal complications of using PayPal's network would be.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Hi, I am looking for a PPS type pool too, right now  Im on eclipseMC and they offer paypal cashouts....which I love, seems to be the only pool offering this...but love the payment system you have here at bitpit...

Are you considering any sort of paypal cashout option or  would you consider?
Good job all, another block complete!  Cheesy
The pool has grown a lot suddenly.  Shocked

that's because it's a good reliable pool and hoppers are using it for backup. That's about an extra 120Ghps for a few minutes a few times a day. Not many other pools can do that without having problems.

Thanks!  Smiley

Now, just need user block history and payment history data and it will be perfect.

Working on that right now.
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.

that's because it's a good reliable pool and hoppers are using it for backup. That's about an extra 120Ghps for a few minutes a few times a day. Not many other pools can do that without having problems.

Now, just need user block history and payment history data and it will be perfect.
Thats a great idea!

I will add this high on our priority list. I want you guys to have detailed transition information as well.
How is everybody tracking their individual payments with the new system? I know it should average out in the long run but I feel I need to see records to confirm this in maybe a "your history" page

I'd like that as well.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
How is everybody tracking their individual payments with the new system? I know it should average out in the long run but I feel I need to see records to confirm this in maybe a "your history" page
Activity: 607
Merit: 500
i guess some miners still think that this is a prop pool  Grin
Big thinks to all our new users who've joined recently. We've seen a nice up-tick in hash rate.

You're all appreciated  Smiley
nice to hear, I hope you'll figure it out soon Wink
stale rate at the moment 2,83% Undecided

We've resolved several bugs that were leadings to increased stales, and are in the process of re-architecting the whole LP component of bit pit to reduce the stales even more.

2.83% is a LOT higher than I'd like to see. If you wouldn't mind, ping pool.bitp.it and PM me your response time. I'm just curious if there is a correlation. Though, there is still a lot to do on our end to reduce stales even more.

On an unrelated note, great job everybody. Another block down!  Smiley
Activity: 27
Good progress by the sound of it.

I'm not going to try to debug my stales until my isp replaces the POS modem that they changed out recently when the old (good performance) one failed.
Activity: 28
I know some of you are still getting higher than normal stales; we're working on the issue and hope to resolve it soon, getting us back to ~0% stales. Where we should be Cheesy

nice to hear, I hope you'll figure it out soon Wink
stale rate at the moment 2,83% Undecided

my setup:
latest guiminer
win7 ultimate 64
phenom II x4 955
4gb ocz ram
sapphire hd5770 vapor-x

if you need more information - let me know.

cheers iro
take a look at arsbitcoin stats page. all the stats we need in one page Wink

That is a very detailed stats page they have. We hope to improve ours soon as well.

Today we added the historical shares in round to the round history view. On our todo list is to expand that even more. But, first, we need to figure out why some users are getting exceptionally high stale rates...  Sad

Oh, and yeah, great job everybody on another block! Keep up the great work!  Cheesy
Activity: 15
Ok I somehow got 2 accounts, and it confused me. I'm very busy and preoccupied. I have to turn off everything for a few days because of thunderstorms. Everything is fine now but you can delete my account with no workers.
Pages:
Jump to: