Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 6. (Read 80568 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My worker is gone and everything is 0, but under round history it has confirmed and uncomfirmed, what is going on?

Could you please email our support address? I'm not sure we have your correct email address.
My worker is gone and everything is 0, but under round history it has confirmed and uncomfirmed, what is going on?

If your worker is gone, perhaps you were one of the users who had duplicate logins. I will look into this and get back to you via email.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
take a look at arsbitcoin stats page. all the stats we need in one page Wink
I know some of you are still getting higher than normal stales; we're working on the issue and hope to resolve it soon, getting us back to ~0% stales. Where we should be Cheesy
Do estimated reward is calculated for current round only ?

Shares this round:    2058
Estimated Reward:    2.33068767 BTC

for 40 minutes of mining i will be rewarded 2,33 BTC ?
The estimated reward doesn't get reset each round any more. It will continue to grow in real time as you find shares. Whenever the pool finds a block, we will use the block reward, plus the buffer, to pay your shares; when that happens, your estimated reward decreases, and your confirmed reward increases. W're going to be renaming these to "Pending Reward" and "Available Balance", respectively. And there is no longer an unconfirmed reward, since we pay *all* shares, even for invalid blocks.

about Round history page, i think there should be round duration time column
I agree. We're going to add various things to the round history soon: duration, total shares, total donations, ESMPPS buffer, total reward paid.
Activity: 41
Do estimated reward is calculated for current round only ?

Shares this round:    2058
Estimated Reward:    2.33068767 BTC

for 40 minutes of mining i will be rewarded 2,33 BTC ?

about Round history page, i think there should be round duration time column

@OldChap, maybe you shuld try older rev of phoenix, i got ~0,1 % rejects
Activity: 27
Another one bites the dust  Wink

I would like to see a personal history of BTC earned for each block. Would that be a relatively easy thing to do?

I don't pretend to understand the new system(s) nor how long it will take until things level out using it but I'm running here with AOCLBF and all rejected are under 2%, a good thing in my book.
Activity: 112
Congrats everyone!

Our first ESMPPS block was first confirmed, meaning that the portion of your funds corresponding to shares from round 16 have been moved to your Confirmed Reward.  Smiley

Alright! Cheesy
Congrats everyone!

Our first ESMPPS block was first confirmed, meaning that the portion of your funds corresponding to shares from round 16 have been moved to your Confirmed Reward.  Smiley
The site is giving me a 504 error right now.  Sad

If you would email us your login name or email at the support address, we can help you. Thanks.

Done.

If you would email us your login name or email at the support address, we can help you. Thanks.
We just noticed that after our last prop block was confirmed we appear to have a slight UI bug were estimated rewards are displaying as 0. We are working to correct this issue ASAP. Everyone's estimated rewards is still there in the DB, and being updating appropriately.

We apologize for this display error, and hope everyone understands as we work to resolve this.

This issue is fixed now, everybody's estimated reward should be displayed correctly now. Sorry about that guys  Smiley
Ok, everything is back to normal. Sorry to the hiccup.
We just noticed that after our last prop block was confirmed we appear to have a slight UI bug were estimated rewards are displaying as 0. We are working to correct this issue ASAP. Everyone's estimated rewards is still there in the DB, and being updating appropriately.

We apologize for this display error, and hope everyone understands as we work to resolve this.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1006
During a discussion with various pool operators we also figured out a somewhat bulletproof way to detect (and ban) withholders, so they won't ruin the party either.

Care/dare to elaborate on this?

My approach would be to send out the winning shares to all or a part of your miners again and either "cheat" (?) them and declare the resulting solution as stale or pay them PPS for that "useless" one. Then ban or monitor closely everyone who did NOT submit an answer to this share, preferrably with a big fat warning in the account overview or even a temp-/permaban. It's probably better to sacrifice some hash rate than risking withholders.

In the long run you (as every *PPS operator) should lobby for oblivious shares though, and maybe even a general overhaul of how mining is done and work is being handed out.
really nice job my friends! thanks for quick replies!
i will just sit on my "throne"  Grin waiting for all those changes and upgrades  Wink
first block with ESMPPS and "Estimated Reward" never goes to "Unconfirmed Reward"!
also the "buffered" btcs from previous round are not visible!

In ESMPPS there will not be a "unconfirmed" status. Once the final Prop block is confirmed, we will actually remove that field. There will just be Estimated and Confirmed. In ESMPPS your balance doesn't move from estimated to confirmed on blocks being found, as we will pay out even on invalid blocks. When the next ESMPPS block is confirmed, and thusly the pool receives income, we will move an appropriate amount of BTC from your estimated reward and instantly move it to confirmed.

Since we just switched over last night, there are obviously things we are still working on exposing. The buffer is one of them.
first block with ESMPPS and "Estimated Reward" never goes to "Unconfirmed Reward"!
also the "buffered" btcs from previous round are not visible!
Pages:
Jump to: