Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 4. (Read 80568 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 502
this round is twice as long, but since we can't see the "bufferred" btcs, we can't know if we are still
getting the full share's actuall value or not!
That's probably yet another todo list item. Looking at the round history (from which you can in theory reconstruct it yourself), it seems like the pool is quite a bit on the plus side, so you'd get full PPS payout immediately. Remember that, even if the pool can't cover the full PPS payout immediately, you'll be paid very close to the PPS value nevertheless, the payout will just be delayed by a bit.

There is no immediate payout, we all have to wait for the block to be found first.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
FPGA Mining LLC
this round is twice as long, but since we can't see the "bufferred" btcs, we can't know if we are still
That's probably yet another todo list item. Looking at the round history (from which you can in theory reconstruct it yourself), it seems like the pool is quite a bit on the plus side, so you'd get full PPS payout immediately. Remember that, even if the pool can't cover the full PPS payout immediately, you'll be paid very close to the PPS value nevertheless, the payout will just be delayed by a bit.
Activity: 607
Activity: 56
Merit: 22
I recently switched from slush's mining to BitPit, and I like it here! Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We've found a new block! Congratulations are in order !  Cool

Indeed, congratulations all around  Smiley
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
We've found a new block! Congratulations are in order !  Cool
Older versions of the Bitcoin app incorrectly calculate difficulty. The difficulty listed on bitp.it is the correct difficulty. Seemingly that site is either running an older version of bitcoind or is pulling from somewhere that is.
i am checking http://bitcoincharts.com
who has the right one and what caused this faulty value?
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
wrong difficulty you got there!
it is 1890362  Wink

No, 1890362 is the wrong number provided by old bitcoind versions on websites like bitcoinwatch.
wrong difficulty you got there!
it is 1890362  Wink
Great job everyone, another block well done  Smiley
Activity: 28
Sorry about that  Smiley That is just one of those features we haven't gotten back around to yet.

If you'd like, you can contact us (or PM me) which worker(s) it is you'd like to remove, and I can manually assist you.

Don't bother! It doesn't disturb me, I just noticed it Wink

cheers iro
just tried to delete one of my workers. it doesn't work^^ I'll get the following message: "Not yet implemented."

cheers iro

Sorry about that  Smiley That is just one of those features we haven't gotten back around to yet.

If you'd like, you can contact us (or PM me) which worker(s) it is you'd like to remove, and I can manually assist you.
just tried to delete one of my workers. it doesn't work^^ I'll get the following message: "Not yet implemented."

cheers iro
Activity: 27
Liking the "no activity" label, Much more useful

I seem to have a dying rig and even though I have other spare slots I'm struggling to get AOCLBF to see them. I will get the last card back online soon though.
I've always had the 100% CPU problem, even when using kernels besides phatk. From what I understand it's a bug in Catalyst, not so much a kernel thing. I've tried Catalyst 11.5, 11.6, and 11.7 and and they all do that on my Win7x64 box.

I realized, that with the new 11.7 drivers, I now have the cpu bug, too. even with poclbm Undecided so I switched back to 11.6, and now everything works perfect without using the cpu.

I wonder, that you always experience that problem, cause I run win7 64x ultimate, too and with the 11.6, sdk 1.4 and poclbm I don't have that problem. the older versions (11.4 and 11.5) worked also without the bug...

cheers iro
I also recommend the new ati 11.7 drivers - brought me about 2MH/s more with poclbm and sdk2.4 Smiley

@1bitc0inplz: does the phatk kernel still use a lot of cpu time? or is this fixed now? Smiley

cheers iro

I've always had the 100% CPU problem, even when using kernels besides phatk. From what I understand it's a bug in Catalyst, not so much a kernel thing. I've tried Catalyst 11.5, 11.6, and 11.7 and and they all do that on my Win7x64 box.
I also recommend the new ati 11.7 drivers - brought me about 2MH/s more with poclbm and sdk2.4 Smiley

@1bitc0inplz: does the phatk kernel still use a lot of cpu time? or is this fixed now? Smiley

cheers iro
Everybody should check out the updated Phatk kernel (aka Phatk2) http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=7964.0

I just installed this and my 5830 went from 303 MH/s to 307 MH/s. Well worth it  Smiley

Though, you might want to keep a backup copy of your old kernel, as I did have problems with my 5670.... I've actually got both kernel's side by side. One card using phatk and the other using phatk2.

Check it out  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: