Pages:
Author

Topic: bit pit - (LP, ESMPPS, 8-decimal payout, SSL, API, 0% fee, Almost 0% Stales!) - page 32. (Read 80690 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Just for the sake of mentioning it. The pool is not up yet, and the registrations where you set a password are *not* the same thing as registering for our beta program.

Please visit http://bitp.it/beta to queue up for our beta. We will be rolling this out this week, and it will temporarily run on a different sub-domain until we can merge the two sites back together.
Ah. It's ok. Logged in right now. Had to turn on "googleapis" in the NoScript-Addon for Firefox.

cul8er.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Cannot signin anymore. Entering email, pw, clicking on "sign me in" and nothing happens.

cul8er.
Worked for me just now.
Activity: 84
Cannot signin anymore. Entering email, pw, clicking on "sign me in" and nothing happens.

cul8er.

If you PM me your email I will check it out.

cul8er.
Nice!
I just signed up, looking forward for this pool!

Thanks Grin

I just migrated some services to the bigger box. That poor little 128M box can rest (a little) easier now Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
I'm the other developer on the project.

lowentropy is, in fact, a big part of this project. He helped code a lot of this, and both of us are hanging around the forum to lend a hand.

bitp.it is currently hosted on a single 128MB VM. This little box has served us well, 400 getwork requests / sec is about the maximum load this box can take. We are currently saturating this box with just the Javascript miners. So, last night, you may have notice bitp.it had a couple of instances where it was unavailable. The response from this announcement has, literally, been overwhelming  Cheesy

We actually have two other servers we've purchased. A 256MB VM and a 1GB VM. We plan on hosting the pool on the larger box. So, this should take care of any overload issues for the foreseeable future. If our experience with our 128MB VM scales, that would mean we should expect to be able to handle over 3,000 getwork requests / sec on this larger box before we are hitting the same memory constraints.

Nice!
I just signed up, looking forward for this pool!
Yesterday I was asking myself what was that downtime  Huh
I'm the other developer on the project.

lowentropy is, in fact, a big part of this project. He helped code a lot of this, and both of us are hanging around the forum to lend a hand.

bitp.it is currently hosted on a single 128MB VM. This little box has served us well, 400 getwork requests / sec is about the maximum load this box can take. We are currently saturating this box with just the Javascript miners. So, last night, you may have notice bitp.it had a couple of instances where it was unavailable. The response from this announcement has, literally, been overwhelming  Cheesy

We actually have two other servers we've purchased. A 256MB VM and a 1GB VM. We plan on hosting the pool on the larger box. So, this should take care of any overload issues for the foreseeable future. If our experience with our 128MB VM scales, that would mean we should expect to be able to handle over 3,000 getwork requests / sec on this larger box before we are hitting the same memory constraints.
I love the homepage! Cheesy

By way of introducing myself, Thanks!! Smiley I'm the other developer on the project.

Thanks for all who have signed up so far. This pool is gonna be fun all around, guys! Let's make it a great one.
mfg
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
bitp.it is proud to announce that we are launching our own GPU/CPU mining pool.

Registration is open, and the URL is https://pool.bitp.it

Our pool features:

• Long polling
  • ESMPPS (Equalized Shared Maximum Pay-Per-Share) rewards http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=12181.msg378851#msg378851
  • On-demand, full 8-decimal payouts
  • Workers have different usernames and passwords from your account (for your security)
  • SSL
  • JSON API
  • 0% fees!
  • We don't use pushpool, so we have less stale shares than any other pool!
  • X-Roll-NTime support

We have an IRC channel (#bitp.it on freenode) and a support email [email protected] in addition to hanging around this forum. So feel free to contact us in whatever method is most convient.

How to connect:

Once you are in, you will be able to register your workers. Each worker will have a random username and password (for your security). We are running on port 8334 of pool.bitp.it. Here is a sample configuration:

Phoenix miner

phoenix.exe -k phatk VECTORS BFI_INT FASTLOOP=false AGGRESSION=12 WORKSIZE=256 -u http://apPw7U1iw2f:[email protected]:8334 DEVICE=0

Diablo miner

./DiabloMiner-OSX.sh -u apPw7U1iw2f -p YuZ4erYiQyKe -o pool.bitp.it -r 8334 -v 2 -f 20 -w 128

Pages:
Jump to: